Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Vehicle Showcase
There is also a headlight switch cover.
Yes there is. Like the GT500 DCT cover we developed couple of years ago, I worked with Kevin a few months ago to develop the exact same style covers for the Mach-E Gear shift, radio and headlamp dials. After we did this he thought the S550 crowd might want some on their radio and headlamp covers too. The headlamp cover is not too popular since it's not in view of the other two and you rarely turn it if you keep it in Auto mode as most people do.

Here are the covers on my Mach-E (went with satin black). So much better look and feel than the shiny chrome plastic looking dials. Just got them a couple of days ago and they will start shipping this week to all other Mach-E owners. Kevin sold several hundred sets just in pre-order. He also has an overlay for the start/stop button. 😊

IMG_3869 (3)D.jpg

NZ7_736630.jpg

NZ7_736930.jpg

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Every time I take my car out of park, I think of how thankful I am that Kevin and Mark got this off the ground. Not cheap, but worth every penny.

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
Just ordered all my knobs

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Mark, just wanted to thank you for your efforts here along with Kevin. The OEM dial never worked for me and I've been very happy with the solution from Kevin since it was first offered for sale. I'll be picking up the radio and headlight pieces as well for a comprehensive fix. Thumbs up.

Sponsored

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
Mark, just wanted to thank you for your efforts here along with Kevin. The OEM dial never worked for me and I've been very happy with the solution from Kevin since it was first offered for sale. I'll be picking up the radio and headlight pieces as well for a comprehensive fix. Thumbs up.
i mean…….i leave my headlight dial on auto anyways

OF5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2022 Shelby GT500 CFTP
Just an FYI to others looking for the new 5 Spurs items, they no longer appear on 5 Spurs website as of late last night and 6:45 am Eastern time today. I do not know if a website update was made or, perhaps, the new items were offered in error before their scheduled time.

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
Fuck, i ordered some stuff last night

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
@ Mark

Before placing an order for the Volume & Tune covers. Will the mode switch covers fit a GT 2020, looks that way?

TKS

Last edited:
OP
OP
marklboris

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just an FYI to others looking for the new 5 Spurs items, they no longer appear on 5 Spurs website as of late last night and 6:45 am Eastern time today. I do not know if a website update was made or, perhaps, the new items were offered in error before their scheduled time.
Hey Scott, are you using the links I provided in this earlier post? #222
They are working right now for those items. Kevin is working on the website so if you tried those links earlier and it was down, that would be the reason. Here is a link to all of his Mustang items for sale: https://shop.5spurs.com/ford/mustang/

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
marklboris

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@ Mark

Before placing an order for the Volume & Tune covers. Will the mode switch covers fit a GT 2020, looks that way?
TKS
Yes Greg, his switch covers should fit the 2020 GT.

OF5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2022 Shelby GT500 CFTP
Scott, are you using the links I provided in this earlier post? #222
They are working right now for those items. Kevin is working on the website so if you tried earlier and it was down, that would be the reason. Here is a link to all of his Mustang items for sale: https://shop.5spurs.com/ford/mustang/
Mark,

Your links work. However, if you enter 5 Spurs website from the wild and follow this order: 5 Spurs main page —> Vault —> Ford —> 2020-2022 GT500, none of the newer items appear. You only see the shifter ring, start/stop switch, and wheel center caps.

I just wanted to point this out. I assumed that it was a website update issue due to broken links.

OP
OP
marklboris

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Mark,

Your links work. However, if you enter 5 Spurs website from the wild and follow this order: 5 Spurs main page —> Vault —> Ford —> 2020-2022 GT500, none of the newer items appear. You only see the shifter ring, start/stop switch, and wheel center caps.

I just wanted to point this out. I assumed that it was a website update issue due to broken links.
Yes Scott, now I see the issue and you are correct. https://5spurs.com/ is the OLD website and https://shop.5spurs.com/ is the NEW website that he's working on. All new items are on the new website and not the old one. I have talked to Kevin about this and until he gets the new website finished he's keeping the old one working or he's going to possibly combine them. I don't know is exact plans on this.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Just ordered the toggles, headlight and radio dial crowns. Thanks again Mark and Kevin.
Sponsored