COVID-19 Question.....................

gfcobra04

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2000 Cobra R, 94 Lightning, 2020 GT500
Practicing social distancing while drinking rum and tonic and my wife is out on the patio with the dogs.
2FAC9178-96B0-4755-97FF-4790F37DB2E0.jpeg
Sponsored

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
If I get this thing and need a ventilator, I hope I get the Ford built one with a 5.2L and the DCT.

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
I heard they were coming out with a portable ventilator with a turbocharger that was powered by the patients exhaust gas. If the virus doesn't kill the patient, the food they feed them to help generate the required amount of gas and pressure necessary, surely will. We are all now officially doomed.

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Lots of misinformation out there. While it isn’t a medical journal maybe some of the non scientific minds would appreciate this more from the great show Mythbusters about how far sneeze particles can travel.The virus is not “ airborne “ but it can be aerosolized and breathed in if you are in close proximity to an infected person. Wash your hands frequently ,clean your phone frequently and especially wash your shoes ( a study showed the most viral particles in a pts room was on health care workers shoes , and stay away from other people period.
Hmm... same is true with a fart... more so for those free ballin’ it... assjectiles (fart spritzes, especially the throaty wet ones) can also be aerosolized and breathed in if in close proximity of another asshole.

be careful out there fellas... got COVID19 goin on as well as FRTID20...
:crackup:

lateinthegame

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
OK, now I KNOW you guys are infected, your brains are disappearing! <laughing>
Kilo

I know I am new here but what's with the Avatar changing all the time? It is driving me crazy with all of the boobs. Not that I am complaining mind you.

upload_2020-4-2_11-14-27.png

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I need to make a correction. I said that:
Another critique I read in that article is that he hasn't set an end date to his elevated powers. But neither did the Romanian government and/or president.
Actually, that's not accurate. While there's indeed no end date mentioned to the restrictions in Romania, they can only be in force as long as the emergency state lasts. And the state of emergency is explicitely set to last for thirty days. That is, until April 15th.
So I was mistaken. There is actually an end date to it.
But still, I maintain that this is absolutely meaningless as long as there's nothing to stop them from extending it if they so wish (which, frankly, I'm pretty certain they will).

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
but what's with the Avatar changing all the time?
Late: It started out as therapy for me while waiting on the car. Then, folks started liking them so I kept it up even though I now have the car.

Glad you're enjoying them as well. :-) I don't know how long I can keep it up but I'm gonna do my best.

PS. The link in my signature will take you to the photo gallery of all the avatars. :-)

lateinthegame

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Late: It started out as therapy for me while waiting on the car. Then, folks started liking them so I kept it up even though I now have the car.

Glad you're enjoying them as well. :-) I don't know how long I can keep it up but I'm gonna do my best.

PS. The link in my signature will take you to the photo gallery of all the avatars. :-)
They say if you keep it up for over four hours you should see a Dr.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Here's a nice heartwarming story.

I agree with everything he says.