Advertisement

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

watisthis

Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
That's as stupid now as it was when you praised this for the same reason:

upload_2020-7-31_16-28-5.png
What did I praise? You literally didn't quote anything I said, you just posted an image that isn't attributed to me in any way. Please, try not to lie to score some internet points.

HoosierDaddy

Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP and a few others
Please, try not to lie
Okay, since you said please.

But you have to admit that is something you would praise. I mean people are more influenced by friends than politicians so seeing friends not wearing masks in their Facebook profile picture encourages irresponsible behavior that leads to thousands of deaths.

Personally, I'm more upset thinking about how many people don't wipe their *** correctly because they never see Trump doing it.

watisthis

Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Okay, since you said please.

But you have to admit that is something you would praise. I mean people are more influenced by friends than politicians so seeing friends not wearing masks in their Facebook profile picture encourages irresponsible behavior that leads to thousands of deaths.

Personally, I'm more upset thinking about how many people don't wipe their *** correctly because they never see Trump doing it.
I don't have a Facebook. I've never asked anyone to change their profile picture here to them wearing a mask so I have no idea how you're coming to this ridiculous assumption. People are more influenced by what they see in the real world, or on TV, and media posted on YouTube, IG, FB, etc, rather than a tiny thumbnail that no one takes more than 2secs to squint at. I know full well if Facebook asked that it would backfire and just rile more people up to not do the right thing in public. It's the same shit as when companies started standing behind BLM and the ignorant got butthurt and said they would take their business elsewhere.

But you think Facebook profile pictures have more influence than the President? His words and actions hold more weight than almost anyone else in the world.

Going out in public and seeing others wear masks not because they want to but because its the right thing to do and respectful to others that should be enough influence but it certainly doesn't help when the President is making a whole lot of people question extremely simple science. It's like seeing others pushing their Walmart carts back to the shopping cart holding area. You're either the asshole who leaves it in the parking lot for others to hit or you feel bad seeing others doing the right thing and that makes you do the right thing even if you did not want to at first.

key01

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Race Red w/white stripes
Too many selfish, stubborn, and stupid people living in the US to change anything. Gee, I think I’ve said this before.

olaosunt

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
He was a good man. His intentions were just as honorable as senator Lewis, just with stark differences of opinion.
Both will be missed by many, but I tended to identify with Mr. Cain's outlook. I remember him saying this and it really stuck...." There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that make things happen, those that watch things happen and those that say what the hell happened".
Gotta luv him.
I still can’t get over this post .
Member does not even have the decency to correct his erroneous reference to “senator “ Lewis . I guess he may have him confused with Cory Gardner . Lol

To be honest the only thing they have in common is they are both black . Yet he choses to lump them together as having “ just as honorable intentions “ .
How were the intentions of the late Mr Cain who plagiarized a Pokeman speech as “honorable” as the late congressman’s who fought peacefully against racial injustice/for civil rights and left us with a remarkable message to ponder over when he departed?

I guess a black republican intending “ to have a 9 % personal, corporate and sale tax is just as honorable in some people’s eyes .

smmh.

Last edited:

Flimflamman

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
I still can’t get over this post .
Member does not even have the decency to correct his erroneous reference to “senator “ Lewis . I guess he may have him confused with Cory Gardner . Lol

To be honest the only thing they have in common is they are both black . Yet he choses to lump them together as having “ just as honorable intentions “ .
How were the intentions of the late Mr Cain who plagiarized a Pokeman speech as “honorable” as the late congressman’s who fought peacefully against racial injustice/for civil rights and left us with a remarkable message to ponder over when he departed?

I guess a black republican intending “ to have a 9 % personal, corporate and sale tax is just as honorable in some people’s eyes .

smmh.
@olaosunt , I think you need to check your history on Herman Cain, rather than show your political bias towards him. He chose a different path than John Lewis. I'm not going to say one was better than the other. They were both good men. Deal with it.

Advertisement

olaosunt

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
@olaosunt , I think you need to check your history on Herman Cain, rather than show your political bias towards him. He chose a different path than John Lewis. I'm not going to say one was better than the other. They were both good men. Deal with it.

I am sure he was a good man as were many of the thousands of men who have died due to complications of the virus .

I am sure he will be missed by many especially his family and I pray his soul rests in peace ....

But why mention him in the same breath as the Congressman and say they their intentions were “just as honorable “ ?...... because they were both black ?
I have “checked” Mr Cain’s history and accomplishments and I can say without a doubt, Congressman Lewis was a far “better man “

There is a reason 3 former presidents(from both parties ) gave eulogies at his funeral .

It is those who try to equate the two who show political bias and ignorance .. at best.

Last edited:

Timeless

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT / CS
I can say without a doubt, Congressman Lewis was a far “better man “
Isn't better man subjective? Why is it a contest? I'm sure they both meant a lot to plenty of people.

olaosunt

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What do those two have in common other than being dead?
He was a good man. His intentions were just as honorable as senator Lewis, just with stark differences of opinion.
Both will be missed by many, but I tended to identify with Mr. Cain's outlook. I remember him saying this and it really stuck...." There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that make things happen, those that watch things happen and those that say what the hell happened".
Gotta luv him.
I guess they were both black men with “just as honorable” intentions .
May be another example of “false equivalency “.

Caballus

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I guess they were both black men with “just as honorable” intentions .
May be another example of “false equivalency “.
We, Americans, cite people based on race? If so, I hope we all look forward to the time when we no longer cite such false equivalencies.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement