Advertisement

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

olaosunt

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
I can assure you nothing you can construct in your small mind is capable of “going over my head”.

I am sure it’s not “fun and games“ for the millions of Americans who don’t have $400 in savings to cover an emergency..

Yet you seem to think it’s good for the economy to deny paying hard working people a living wage and try to avoid covering health insurance as the law required .

Your man thought it was even good business to try and increase the legal alcohol limit so restaurant owners could make even more profit from sales ......I guess who cares if it leads to more fatalities on the road , it's just business right?

This is not about politics . Wrong is wrong .

It does not matter how hard you try to convince yourself “ your guy “ will go down in history’ as the mean business man, who ran a failed presidential campaign , plagiarized Pokémon and died after attending a Trump rally .

watisthis

Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Why not make the minimum wage 1 million dollars per hour?
Why do you deal with the extremes? You do realize there is PLENTY of middle ground considering our wealth inequality gap, right? If you're working 40+ hours a week you should be above the poverty line. No one should have to drive two hours to work at McDonald's in LA because they can't afford to live closer (I understand that no one will be able to afford to live everywhere, I am all for a free market) and still live in poverty at their home 2 hours away.

Surely our right to have more than enough is canceled if we don't use that more to help others who have less, who we have profited off of. Do we have moral indebtedness? Seems like some of this country only have that when it benefits them. There is a debt that comes with ownership, the debt that is owed to the very people you make a profit off of, the very debt you owe to the people who fought for your liberties, the very debt a public man owes to the public, etc. No one owns anything debt-free, as Orsen Welles said 'a wedding never bought a wife.'

As expected it went right over your head. It's all fun and games on the liberal left side of the field until real economics hits home.
Do you want to debate me on 'real' economics?

key01

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Race Red w/white stripes
I can assure you nothing you can construct in your small mind is capable of “going over my head”.

I am sure it’s not “fun and games“ for the millions of Americans who don’t have $400 in savings to cover an emergency..

Yet you seem to think it’s good for the economy to deny paying hard working people a living wage and try to avoid covering health insurance as the law required .

Your man thought it was even good business to try and increase the legal alcohol limit so restaurant owners could make even more profit from sales ......I guess who cares if it leads to more fatalities on the road , it's just business right?

This is not about politics . Wrong is wrong .

It does not matter how hard you try to convince yourself “ your guy “ will go down in history’ as the mean business man, who ran a failed presidential campaign , plagiarized Pokémon and died after attending a Trump rally .
The leader of the narcissist's has now spoken regarding Lewis. The debate is over.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ewis-was-impressive/ar-BB17ylCA?ocid=msedgntp

Timeless

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT / CS

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (https://aapsonline.org) filed a lawsuit against Department of Health and Human Services and the FDA for “irrational interference” by the FDA with timely access to hydroxychloroquine.

Never in history have we seen such a determined effort by the scientific community and pharmaceutical industry to downplay and lie about the use of a successful drug to treat a deadly disease.

Hydroxychloroquine is the first choice in a study of 6,000 doctors treating the coronavirus.
In the field and in independent testing hydroxychloroquine displayed amazing results in treating the COVID-19 virus.

watisthis

Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (https://aapsonline.org) filed a lawsuit against Department of Health and Human Services and the FDA for “irrational interference” by the FDA with timely access to hydroxychloroquine.

Never in history have we seen such a determined effort by the scientific community and pharmaceutical industry to downplay and lie about the use of a successful drug to treat a deadly disease.

Hydroxychloroquine is the first choice in a study of 6,000 doctors treating the coronavirus.
In the field and in independent testing hydroxychloroquine displayed amazing results in treating the COVID-19 virus.
AHAHAHAHA!!!

The AAPS is a conservative non-profit who has promoted a range of scientifically discredited hypotheses, including the belief that HIV does not cause AIDS, that being gay reduces life expectancy, that there is a link between abortion and breast cancer, and that there is a causal relationship between vaccines and autism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_American_Physicians_and_Surgeons

Check those citations, omg I'm literally dying.

Can you fools be any more brain dead? Jesus Christ, you will literally believe anything you read as long as they're conservatives.

Edit: IT GETS BETTER LOL! The dude who wrote the article actually said this:

“Perhaps this is a chastisement of God for a society that is post-truth: it is post-Christian and post-science (exhibited by panic, even among physicians and scientists). Where is the call for prayer, repentance, and mercy?"

key01

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Race Red w/white stripes

Biggest amalgamation of bullshit you have ever posted. Running out of ideas now eh, bucko? Hoping your $1,200 check arrives soon so you can buy more vaping products.

Advertisement

olaosunt

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Biggest amalgamation of bullshit you have ever posted. Running out of ideas now eh, bucko? Hoping your $1,200 check arrives soon so you can buy more vaping products.
Lol.
All their “scientific research” must have “gone over the head” of other reputable scientist ... but I am [email protected] and other members of the cult “get it “

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
TDS is just sad.

IPOGT

Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang FP/GT 1979 Pontiac Firebird Formula 400
I wish none of this mattered.
I wish people would just do the right thing.
I wish kids wouldn't be getting shot in our cities.
I wish we had the kind of people there that simply wouldn't tolerate it.
I wish people weren't afraid of police.
I wish people would respect each other, the police and the military.
I wish people wouldn't force their wishes on others.
I wish the people who are here ask themselves this question. Are you better off here than where you came from?
I wish if the answer was yes, that they replace the flag on their back window with an American one.
I wish more people would volunteer for the military, law enforcement (reserve, auxiliary) so they understood what it's like to be on the other side. In fact, I wish it were mandatory for at least one person from a household.
I can go on and on.

raptor17GT

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
AHAHAHAHA!!!

The AAPS is a conservative non-profit who has promoted a range of scientifically discredited hypotheses, including the belief that HIV does not cause AIDS, that being gay reduces life expectancy, that there is a link between abortion and breast cancer, and that there is a causal relationship between vaccines and autism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_American_Physicians_and_Surgeons

Check those citations, omg I'm literally dying.

Can you fools be any more brain dead? Jesus Christ, you will literally believe anything you read as long as they're conservatives.

Edit: IT GETS BETTER LOL! The dude who wrote the article actually said this:

“Perhaps this is a chastisement of God for a society that is post-truth: it is post-Christian and post-science (exhibited by panic, even among physicians and scientists). Where is the call for prayer, repentance, and mercy?"
People prayed and God heard their prayers and He replied, wash your hands, stay away from folks and wear a fcking mask. God can't help it if folks are too pigheaded to listen to good advice.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement