Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Poor wacrybaby, terminal TDS. People voted for Trump on the off chance voting in competence would be rewarded. We were rewarded beyond our wildest dreams, a guy who ACTUALLY did what he said he would do on the campaign trail. The poor D's had no clue they would be going up against a guy who knows how to work and was going to kick their ass forwards and backwards while ignoring all their fake scandal bullshit.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=TDS?

Yeah, our Gov't is swelling with competence at the moment, lmao. How many lies, arrests, conspiracies, officials quitting, bailouts, deaths, etc are we at now?

But back to your article,

"Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Stephen Hahn conceded on Monday night that he had exaggerated the effectiveness of convalescent plasma therapy as treatment for COVID-19 the day before.

“I have been criticized for remarks I made Sunday night about the benefits of convalescent plasma. The criticism is entirely justified,” Hahn tweeted. “What I should have said better is that the data show a relative risk reduction not an absolute risk reduction.”

The official clarified that the agency’s emergency approval of the treatment “is not a final approval” and that FDA scientists will “continue to monitor its use and will revoke authorization if needed.”

“We feel broader use of plasma will truly benefit many patients but will require further study,” he tweeted.

Hahn also denied that the authorization, which had been touted by President Donald Trump in his desperate efforts to bolster his reelection chances, was motivated by politics even as Trump pressures the FDA to approve treatment by November."

It's obvious you don't read past headlines, any dimwit can see this administration makes sure the FDA's press release is written by the White House so that it reads like propaganda to compliment Trump and his "heroic" efforts in fighting the virus. It really is quite the ride to see the Trump apologists and fools scramble to find a way to twist and turn things so that Trump doesn't look like a dummy.

Hell, watching the RNC half of the people talking were his family and the other half were screaming like meth heads or telling me that cops should racially profile their biracial son, lmao. It was a cross between Kim Jong-Un's family all talking about how great he is and a reality TV skit.
Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
https://www.businessinsider.com/cdc...delines-to-exclude-asymptomatic-people-2020-8

It appears the CDC has caved to the administration’s goal to reduce testing. Awesome! Don’t think anyone listens to the CDC anymore, so that’s fine.
Yeah, either we have a shortage of tests or we're going for the 'infections suddenly decreasing' headlines to pony up some support.

The only valid reason would be that we didn't have the capacity to handle lower priority exposed but unsymptomatic. In an ideal situation, which this country should have been, we'd test everyone with exposure and contact tracing. Sad!

Sponsored

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
Universities, like my Alma Mater who test everyone twice a week, regardless of any symptoms need to keep it up or they risk going back to the desktop.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
1598702662313-png.png

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
HfbeZcK6ABhpv88xuFEY8pp_iupwuaE_sVXVlKJc0zT75K1WozWdhZCQoLvNC_6UJxeifYdx&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.jpg

Last edited:

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Damn the CDC and those...........................................FACTS.

BDF0EDD7-3740-43CF-9CCC-F690A12E7543-1566836.jpg
I wonder why so many other countries don’t seem to have too many issues with getting the spread under control?

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I wonder why so many other countries don’t seem to have too many issues with getting the spread under control?

India passes corona virus milestone: The largest number of daily cases in the world

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...f61f0a-e7c1-11ea-bf44-0d31c85838a5_story.html

Plenty of countries are having problems. Much like you, they are dishonest about what they report. You are just blinded by your dislike for America and always looking for something rotten to say.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
India passes corona virus milestone: The largest number of daily cases in the world

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...f61f0a-e7c1-11ea-bf44-0d31c85838a5_story.html

Plenty of countries are having problems. Much like you, they are dishonest about what they report. You are just blinded by your dislike for America and always looking for something rotten to say.

Erm... I have no real dislike for America.
If you want to compare “the greatest nation on Earth” to India, feel free. If that’s your standard of “winning”, you’ve set the bar much lower than would otherwise be expected of such a wealthy nation.
Sponsored