Sponsored

CJ Pony Parts Rant

bridge4d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
This is why I always use American Express when I place online orders over $100. If there's any problem I call AMEX and they charge back the vendor.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Agreed……Amex has the best customer service period and it’s not even close!!!

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
This is why I always use American Express when I place online orders over $100. If there's any problem I call AMEX and they charge back the vendor.
All credit cards do that when you dispute a charge

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I just had a very slight issue with AM, and I answered their rating questionnaire after the call. The next day I got a call from some woman at AM, and she and I discussed the issue, and she gave me a $25 credit on my account at AM.

Hell, I didn't even know I had an account.

Sponsored

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I order from CJ's a couple of times a year, just because their west coast distribution warehouse is in the same City I am, so if it says in stock on the west coast, I can get it in a day or two. Have never had any issues and will continue to place an occsional order from them.

Have also had great luck with LMR and Levittown, they are my usual go to's for mustang parts.

Doug

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase
CJ has been better to deal with than AM in my experience. But hopefully you can get satisfaction in a timely fashion.
Same here. No shipping issues and great support. I like the "how-to" videos

bridge4d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
All credit cards do that when you dispute a charge
This hasn't been my experience with the other major credit card companies like Citi, CaptialOne or Discover. They usually will try to sell a buyer protection plan that incurs a monthly fee or will simply eat it and refund the amount in question which doesn't charge back to the vendor. Maybe it's because I've been a card holder with AMEX for 25+ years but they don't just simply eat the cost when I have a complaint, they make sure the vendor eats it (which is also probably why so many companies don't accept AMEX...accountability). I've actually had AMEX customer service ask me for the phone number of the company I've complained about and conference us all in to hash out the concern. Once the vendor customer service speaks with AMEX and realizes they're going to get a charge back they usually shape up and provide the level of customer service they should have provided in the first place.

rhexis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi S4, 2020 Mustang GT
all this talk about cjpp now makes sense. they sent me two steeda gtrak braces and i tried to contact them to send the extra one back but never got through to anyone. its been sitting in my garage for months now but i dont want to toss it.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
all this talk about cjpp now makes sense. they sent me two steeda gtrak braces and i tried to contact them to send the extra one back but never got through to anyone. its been sitting in my garage for months now but i dont want to toss it.
plenty of M6G people in your neighborhood to take it off your hands.

Sponsored
OP
OP
crzystang

crzystang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MATT
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT, 2021 MACH 1
Update
Received email today that they have concluded that they can replace the parts. I asked for a refund and was told they could only ship out the parts. I already purchased what I was missing....

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Update
Received email today that they have concluded that they can replace the parts. I asked for a refund and was told they could only ship out the parts. I already purchased what I was missing....
Typical POS Customer Service. These shops don't realize how powerful forums such as ours is in taking away their business. Good Luck

Ghorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
That really is poor customer service. I've been fortunate that the couple of things I've ordered in the past from them arrived with no issues. I will say this though. I've had great customer service from Lethal Performance and anytime I had any issue or question they were quick to help and or resolve the situation. I will also add as far as shipping goes, I've been the most displeased with Fedex. That's my only knock with Lethal as that's who they use. It could be just the drivers in my area, but they're terrible. Lethal themselves have been great though.

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
If you title a thread CJ Pony Parts rant and then say you won’t name names of the major distributor… call me crazy, but I think I can figure it out… AMERICAN MUSCLE! Am I right!? I’m right, I can tell.
Sponsored