CFTP Wing

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
No, that's shag. You need to sell that wing and get the wife some new carpet.

Tip:
Hardwood flooring is in these days.
I'm not selling shit! :D Been waiting since Oct. Its my office and its a neutral color and its not that high. Do I have to edit the damn pic again? :D
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I'm not selling shit! :D Been waiting since Oct. Its my office and its a neutral color and its not that high. Do I have to edit the damn pic again? :D
Yes, take another shot with your toenails included again, lol

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Yes, take another shot with your toenails included again, lol
Bastid! You know I think your just into feet you weirdo and I'm starting to feel sexual assaulted by your comments (LMAO) :D

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Bastid! You know I think your just into feet you weirdo and I'm starting to feel sexual assaulted by your comments (LMAO) :D
Everyone is offended by everything these days, sheesh......

Sponsored

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
On to the subject of the thread, Just got the word from my dealership auto body (very good friends with my dealership, as they are as interested in my remodeling as I am) Wed @10:30am the beast goes in for its Wing makeover, they told me it would be a couple of days, told them not to rush it, cant wait for the final outcome.

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Very interesting. Its funny, but that seems to coincide with MPRs latest info.

Coincidence?
Are you referring to the wing MPR has been waiting for is an AC wing? I thought you knew that Tom, and that’s why I was surprised that you were interested.

MPR does do some good custom cf work, but the mass produced items are AC.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Are you referring to the wing MPR has been waiting for is an AC wing? I thought you knew that Tom, and that’s why I was surprised that you were interested.

MPR does do some good custom cf work, but the mass produced items are AC.
I did not know that. Everything out of John's mouth sounded as if he was doing all of this.

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I did not know that. Everything out of John's mouth sounded as if he was doing all of this.
Nope, when he missed his Dec. deadline I was in constant contact, and finally in March he spilled that since it was a big wing he was outsourcing it, thats when he confirmed what I suspected when I was talking to david on here since he was also ordering one, and him and I were getting different answers to questions at which I suspected AC. I kept all the msgs back and forth just in case with mpr since they had my deposit of 1700. I kept asking for pictures of the test wing and so did @toothdkdr we got nothing, so I jumped ship and david did after finally as well I think. And if you remember when we last spoke I made him an offer that went unanswered.

I'm in talks with the company that refinished my oem wing to see about making a replica, they told me that they would need my wing to make a digital template and it would take 60 days to makes. I am considering getting one done to see how it looks and possibly have as a spare in the late fall since the car would get stored away at that time. But we need to discuss a few more things until then.

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
Conversing with Charles at FFP (Function Factory Performance), I get the same vibe. He claims they are making their CFTP wing and should have some any day now. He acknowledges that the pix on their site are not the real product. He sent a pix of one in his office that he claimed was their first prototype. It looked flawless and correct. But it was in a shipping box like it just arrived (i.e. not made there). He wants all the money upfront to get on his list.
Overall, his company looks legit. But the stuff on his site that he does stock & sell are all made by others, and the CF parts are from Anderson.
https://ffperformance.co/shop/ford/2015-2021-ford-mustang/2020-2022-ford-mustang-gt500/

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Conversing with Charles at FFP (Function Factory Performance), I get the same vibe. He claims they are making their CFTP wing and should have some any day now. He acknowledges that the pix on their site are not the real product. He sent a pix of one in his office that he claimed was their first prototype. It looked flawless and correct. But it was in a shipping box like it just arrived (i.e. not made there). He wants all the money upfront to get on his list.
Overall, his company looks legit. But the stuff on his site that he does stock & sell are all made by others, and the CF parts are from Anderson.
https://ffperformance.co/shop/ford/2015-2021-ford-mustang/2020-2022-ford-mustang-gt500/
I'm on the GT500 group on FB and he posted that wing in a box from a distance, but nothing else, and its not a OEM replica, as the winglets are in the back of the box, as you can see in the attached picture, and I have a problem when a person is looking for full payment before he even has it. Cause with MPR I gave half and then requested pictures of the wing before being sent out to make sure it is truly a replica, cause after payment and it arrives and its not what they claim, it can be a real bitch sending it back and trying to recoup the money shelled out. Dont care legit or not, its one thing if its custom only to you, its another when your going to mass produce it and looking for money upfront before you have the product.

wing.jpg
Sponsored