CFTP Wing by MPR Performance

JG24_GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
So given your experience are you satisfied with this? Been thinking about adding one to my base. I was looking into the Anderson Composites. I do like the idea of carbon trunk cover to seal the remaining holes.
Yes I am totally satisfied with the wing
Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
A HUGE thank you to Christian Burke and the team at Ford of Upland Racing. These guys stepped up, actually reached out to me, and literaly fixed someone else’s buulll sh….

Anderson to the rescue…

1A532A8A-BAE0-41E3-9345-4BF992BA01FC.jpeg

AA473BC0-96A6-4908-967A-D773195D96EA.jpeg
How did they fix someone else’s issue? Please explain.

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
How did they fix someone else’s issue? Please explain.
I guess I’ll put it this way... When you get ripped off, betrayed, and cheated, it’s human nature to want things to be put right. To be made whole again. I was made whole again, but done so by somone (Christian and Upldand Ford) whom it was not their responsibility nor obligation to do so. That responsibility fell to the legal system, the bank, the piece of sh** team at FFP, whomever; but not these guys.

I had even given up on the wing, wasn't shopping, and took it as a lesson learned (note - I take some of the blame for getting screwed, because when dealing with FFP, there was at least one big red flag, and I got impatient, and broke one of my very own strict shopping rules). This personal back story is bigger/different than simply I continued shopping and found a new store that worked out. In the end, I got a wing, got the Anderson I wanted in the first place (which AFAIK, are darn near impossible to get at the moment), and a few other perks.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I guess I’ll put it this way... When you get ripped off, betrayed, and cheated, it’s human nature to want things to be put right. To be made whole again. I was made whole again, but done so by somone (Christian and Upldand Ford) whom it was not their responsibility nor obligation to do so. That responsibility fell to the legal system, the bank, the piece of sh** team at FFP, whomever; but not these guys.

I had even given up on the wing, wasn't shopping, and took it as a lesson learned (note - I take some of the blame for getting screwed, because when dealing with FFP, there was at least one big red flag, and I got impatient, and broke one of my very own strict shopping rules). This personal back story is bigger/different than simply I continued shopping and found a new store that worked out. In the end, I got a wing, got the Anderson I wanted in the first place (which AFAIK, are darn near impossible to get at the moment), and a few other perks.
Youve always been in Anderson's corner on this forum. Maybe for that, you were rewarded. I am glad it all worked out and that you are happy.

Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500

I understand that feeling I was just wondering if you ended up getting an AC wing in place of your FFP order or if you had to pay for it? BTW Anderson now has the wings in stock. I called them directly as I’m now looking to buy one and wrap it in vinyl if I can find a wrap that doesn’t suck.

Last edited:

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Youve always been in Anderson's corner on this forum. Maybe for that, you were rewarded. I am glad it all worked out and that you are happy.

I have, and thank you! This is my third or fourth product, and I've spoken to them on the phone once about tech stuff (that guy stayed on the phone entertaining me for a solid 40 min). My customer service and product experience with them has been 100% across the board. This wing no different. Finish on this wing is superb, and even better than my R wing when I got it (that one took some polishign).

Also noteworthy, I now belive the Anderson is for sure different from the FFP. It was mentioned the FFP doesn't have sleeves in the holes and diligence is required when tightening stuff down. Not the case on the Anderson. All the holes for the pedestal mounts are sleeved as should be.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I have, and thank you! This is my third or fourth product, and I've spoken to them on the phone once about tech stuff (that guy stayed on the phone entertaining me for a solid 40 min). My customer service and product experience with them has been 100% across the board. This wing no different. Finish on this wing is superb, and even better than my R wing when I got it (that one took some polishign).

Also noteworthy, I now belive the Anderson is for sure different from the FFP. It was mentioned the FFP doesn't have sleeves in the holes and diligence is required when tightening stuff down. Not the case on the Anderson. All the holes for the pedestal mounts are sleeved as should be.
I wish my experience was the same. Otherwise, most of my car would be CF. Well, glad you are happy. You are a good man Charlie Brown.

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I understand that feeling I was just wondering if you ended up getting an AC wing in place of your FFP order or if you had to pay for it?

Oh yeah, sorry. I completely cut ties with sh** bag FFP and dealt with my bank. I got my Anderson wing from Upland through an entirely new deal/purchase. Sorry if that wasn’t clear.

Greg35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
' 18 GT350
A HUGE thank you to Christian Burke and the team at Ford of Upland Racing. These guys stepped up, actually reached out to me, and literaly fixed someone else’s buulll sh….

Anderson to the rescue…

1A532A8A-BAE0-41E3-9345-4BF992BA01FC.jpeg

AA473BC0-96A6-4908-967A-D773195D96EA.jpeg
Looks great Jon! As Tom said, very happy for you! We had shared /debated /pondered SO many wing options for some time and I'm super glad you got a quality item from AC and that Christian made it happen. đź‘Ź
Sponsored