Sponsored

Anderson Composites GT500 CFTP Wing Showed Up..

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
The owner of the wing seems to be radio silent right now. He said he was willing to ship the wing so long as Terrance paid for the insurance on it. But then the owner had his GT500 damaged by road construction and his time was consumed getting it back up and running as he races it a lot from what I gather.
I messaged him and I see heā€™s read it but so far no reply. Terrance has a lot on his plate so Iā€™m thinking this option is probably dead by now as I tried to get this moving two months ago.
If you have a guy who does composites and are local I can see if heā€™d be more apt to work with you since you could do a face-to-face deal.
My guy is semi-local, there would be no shipping involved, I would hand deliver it to the composite guy directly, as I said in my last post. I would not have him ship me the wing nor would I ship the wing to my guy, its all direct. My guy is in PA, the only thing would be where the wing owner lives, if hes in east jubumfu@k NJ then maybe meet in the middle. But again I would need the brackets and dog bones too to have my guy make a complete set.
Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
My guy is semi-local, there would be no shipping involved, I would hand deliver it to the composite guy directly, as I said in my last post. I would not have him ship me the wing nor would I ship the wing to my guy, its all direct. My guy is in PA, the only thing would be where the wing owner lives, if hes in east jubumfu@k NJ then maybe meet in the middle. But again I would need the brackets and dog bones too to have my guy make a complete set.
I messaged him with your proposal. We shall see if heā€™s interested.

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
david
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R oxford white
Anderson has asked me to return the original. Had they not, I'd have loved to have conducted a thorough look. But since they did, I feel obligated to leave it as is and let them do with it as they please.
Did you ever get the replacement? If I don't get a solid ETA when I call in the beginning of May then I think I am going to cancel.

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I messaged him with your proposal. We shall see if heā€™s interested.
Keep me posted, Like I said if not then it would have to wait for the fall.

Did you ever get the replacement? If I don't get a solid ETA when I call in the beginning of May then I think I am going to cancel.
Dave, I feel so sorry for you, you cant catch a break. I hope you get an answer.

Last edited:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Mine is already canx'd

Sponsored

OP
OP
Epiphany

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
OP
OP
Epiphany

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Capture buub.JPG

Dear sweet Lord and baby Jesus, I ask you to bless this cargo that is currently en route to my humble abode and watch over it such that only the hands of an angel will caress it ever so gently as it floats its way into my hands. I will now go and say 100 Hail Mary's and also give the wife a one week reprieve from my incessant sarcasm and toxic masculinity.

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
@Epiphany we all wait with baited breath, and if it goes south, the force fluctuation will be felt as we all will know what has happened.

OP
OP
Epiphany

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
200nna.gif

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Capture buub.JPG

Dear sweet Lord and baby Jesus, I ask you to bless this cargo that is currently en route to my humble abode and watch over it such that only the hands of an angel will caress it ever so gently as it floats its way into my hands. I will now go and say 100 Hail Mary's and also give the wife a one week reprieve from my incessant sarcasm and toxic masculinity.
Yea, good luck.....

OP
OP
Epiphany

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiyf.JPG