Bullitt Daily Driver?

JabeAshe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jabien
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I can't be the only one....right? I've been showing off my newly purchased 2019 Bullitt to friends and family and they all have one thing to say. Why is it not parked in the garage?!!! I didn't buy it to park it in the garage. It's a Bullitt! I want to drive it!
Sponsored

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
I can't be the only one....right? I've been showing off my newly purchased 2019 Bullitt to friends and family and they all have one thing to say. Why is it not parked in the garage?!!! I didn't buy it to park it in the garage. It's a Bullitt! I want to drive it!
I’m daily driving my Mach 1 when it arrives

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I daily drive mine, just not when it rains as need an excuse to drive the other car. 😂

Graemecdn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2018 Lexus RC 350
I drive my Bullitt regularly in the summer, but it has been put away for this and previous winter seasons.

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
Daily mine as well, keeping miles off and not driving is just making me enjoy it less and the next person enjoy it more!

Sponsored

SideShowB0b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K4342
Vehicle Showcase
I used to DD mine when i worked. was awesome because there was a few miles of canyons on the commute. 😁 i retired some months ago, so most driving is for fun now. A year+ into it and I am still VERY nervous about parking it in parking lots. 😳

Last edited:

BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
I daily drive my Super Snake three seasons a year. It's a car, it's meant to be enjoyed. Memories aren't made in the garage.

The only reason I don't do winter is because I live in Minnesota, and I'm more concerned about other drivers hitting me. If I could make a deal with the Devil and guarantee an accident free winter season, I'd winter tire her up and make it a four season ride.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
I've daily driven every Mustang I've ever had.

kw278

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
Just picked up a 2019 with about 2500 miles that had been in service over 24 months . Not sure why the original owner spent that money for a ride he only drove 100 miles/month. His loss is my gain, I suppose. It will be a daily driver - right now trying to settle on a tire strategy for SW Ohio.

Sponsored

blackk3389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
'19 BULLITT#3389, '03 cobra vert#2198,2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
D&D'd mine first year then got a F-150 from work. but drive heck out of it Friday night till Sunday night. I still think I have high mileage (21K).

D&D'd my '03 Cobra for years & years, then again that was 10 miles round trip

Which leads my to ask another question,?

Bullitt$Bill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt L3456, 2018 F150 CC Lariat, 18 HD SGS
My won’t see snow and sometimes it will be too cold to drive it on the stock tires. Sometimes I need the truck. And the bike needs to ridden too…

rcald

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt L3483 2002 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Purchased in January of this year, DD 12k miles. I retired couple of months ago but still take it out almost daily for a cruise and a few local shows monthly .

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
I used to DD mine when i worked. was awesome because there was a few miles of canyons on the commute. 😁 i retired some months ago, so most driving is for fun now. A year+ into it and I am still VERY nervous about parking it in parking lots. 😳
...me too........
I wouldn't park just anywhere because I have three other vehicles to drive.
I just gave my Grandson a '98 Chevy ZR2 S10 pick up.
When I drove it, I would park it out in BFE because the truck is like new.........:shock:

IMG_0399.JPG

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
DD winter and summer in Alberta, has been parked the last few weeks while I got around to putting the winters on it. I have weathertech mats, 100lbs of sand in the rear, mud flaps and rust treatment every fall. I'm not going to be buried in it and I'm pretty sure no-one at my funeral will be saying awful pity he passed away but my God, did you see how shiny the Bullitt was? :sunglasses:

And if my tombstone reads "Here lies JWT, he left the Bullitt in terrible condition" I'm not going to be too bothered about it.
Sponsored