Wery intresting article.
Thanks

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Thanks for posting...wonder what they will report on in the future?

zack.whitford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Awesome.

Referring to the DHG as “sinister at night” is so right on.

Sponsored

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
C&D aren't too smitten with the dog bowl either.

Jasef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jase
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Bullitt
I look forward to reading their mid- and long-term reports. I am really happy with the Bullitt, I wanted a car that was more capable than I was, but didn't do everything for me. Some of the cars I test drove handled too well and took some of the fun out of actually driving the car. I like that I have to drive the Bullitt, and it reciprocates by performing very well.

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
I agree.
I look forward to reading their mid- and long-term reports. I am really happy with the Bullitt, I wanted a car that was more capable than I was, but didn't do everything for me. Some of the cars I test drove handled too well and took some of the fun out of actually driving the car. I like that I have to drive the Bullitt, and it reciprocates by performing very well.

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
I agree.

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
It is a great car. Car and driver nailed it! A 19 stang with an auto is faster....pp2 handles better...but the bullitt package is what sold me. Great looking car....with the magnaride...better handling car than i am a driver. It is a great street and curves car. I owned a 15 gt pp stang. Modded to be a great car. Plenty fast with short gears....but by comparison...handling sucked. On a twisty road the bullitt would leave it behind. I owned 3 mazda miatas before my stangs. The bullitt as heavy as it is a great handling car. Only need 2 gears to drive hard on the twisties..2nd...3rd. Those will keep you in the power range.
Sponsored