Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Traffic friends... nothing makes me happier.. :blush:

Doesn’t matter if it’s the Stang your speeding down the freeway with

or

The chick wit the neck tattoos in the Chevy TrailBlazer that LOVES your car asks for a lighter and proceeds to follow you into the parking lot and get into an argument with a homeless person and yells rather explicit sexual things that she would enjoy doing to you, to said homeless person.. all while you are just trying to hit up the Taco truck. 🌮:clap::fistbump:
Uhhh, what kind of tacos were you shopping for that day sir?
Sponsored

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Uhhh, what kind of tacos were you shopping for that day sir?
Well I was going for the carnitas...

Got back to the office and told my co-workers the story.

“ that sorta stuff never happens to me!” -Co worker

“well cause you drive a mini” -me 🤷‍♂️

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Well I was going for the carnitas...

Got back to the office and told my co-workers the story.

“ that sorta stuff never happens to me!” -Co worker

“well cause you drive a mini” -me 🤷‍♂️
Lots of people just don't know about Mini. Super fun little cars! I had a JCW (think Shelby but not quite as awesome) and modified the crap out of it. Sold it to a friend and raced him when I got the mustang. He stayed on my bumper to about 130 when we shut it down. I swear he's spent about the same in these last 2 years keeping it running than I have in car payments though haha!

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Lots of people just don't know about Mini. Super fun little cars! I had a JCW (think Shelby but not quite as awesome) and modified the crap out of it. Sold it to a friend and raced him when I got the mustang. He stayed on my bumper to about 130 when we shut it down. I swear he's spent about the same in these last 2 years keeping it running than I have in car payments though haha!
Not a mini but...whole hell of a lot of fun. Although I was wrenching on it what seemed like every other week, lmao. She never actually broke down on me once though.
60085116_550213085503925_813133988846632960_n.jpg

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Chose auto as I wanted straight line fast. The A10 gearing keeps it in the power band well, holds up to quite a bit of abuse (1/4 mile type racing), can shift faster and more consistent than me, and if I want to choose gears I can. I understand the fun of a manual, but I also find the acceleration more fun when I stomp on the pedal and it just goes. I do like the A10 and how it drives, maybe I got a good one. Just my opinion and you get what you paid for it.

Sponsored

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Oh I’m sure it’s super fun! It’s almost go kart status. Haha.

The person that said that to me is always crying if he doesn’t get all the attention.

And he is Mister Foreign... I refuse to drive anything American...

So hence the snarky response he got from me :crackup:

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Driving into and around LA all day every day, you see some crazy shit.
I lived in Cali before and drove to LA to rescue a dog, traffic was insane but I had a Acura TL back then so wasn't that bad.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve owned a manual on every sports car I’ve ever owned since ‘88. This is the first automatic I bought mostly because of how many great things I heard about the A10. I have not been disappointed and in the traffic in California it’s nice to have a transmission that holds the revs as long as it does with my tune. And then you could just get right back on it.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I’ve owned a manual on every sports car I’ve ever owned since ‘88. This is the first automatic I bought mostly because of how many great things I heard about the A10. I have not been disappointed and in the traffic in California it’s nice to have a transmission that holds the revs as long as it does with my tune. And then you could just get right back on it.
Yeah the autos are nice, I just went a different route so I can have some fun. Autos definitely pull quicker at a light than manual. My previous gt was an auto.

Sponsored

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
People still care about the Olympics? I find the Marble League to be more entertaining and engaging.
after the recent disrespect for the flag at the podium I'll find lots of other things to watch.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
after the recent disrespect for the flag at the podium I'll find lots of other things to watch.
Bob, this wasn’t meant to be a serious/political comment. But if you’re going to allow a one single person to prevent you from watching a worldwide sporting event maybe you should stick to transmissions.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
You know what I find disrespectful? Truck flags. They don't follow proper etiquette for display.

NOW this thread will get locked :giggle:
Doubtful. I think the mods are tortusing us. Otherwise how do you explain “Science is now cancelled” and “Possible COVID 19 protection” still going on? :crackup: :cwl:

331GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
1995 DFG GT vert, 2019 Oxford White GT PP1
Is not a matter of difficulty. It’s a matter of repetition. Trust me I’ve driven manuals through more rush hour jambs than I care to remember.
100 % agree, hence my comment on driving a manual TDI VW Jetta. easiest clutch ever, that along with the many times i drove my dads alfa romeos (2.0 4cyl with hydraulic clutch). it still gets old in stop and go. it doesnt cause my leg to get tired like my 95 does but it's a nuisance nonetheless.
Sponsored