Anderson Composites

Anderson Composites

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.andersoncomposites.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2021 Ford Broncos (2 and 4-door)
Ordered an Anderson Composites 2019+ GT350 (2020 GT500) CF swing from Vivid Racing back in Nov before AC actually started production. Production under way now.

Very well packaged and took less than a week to arrive via U.S. mail to overseas mil address.

Dealing with AC was great--dealing with Vivid Racing not so much, as in won't order from them again.

But back to AC...

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

Mount.jpg

Not sure about this. Not damaged; just not smooth or precisely formed. Will figure it out when I mount it.

DSC_0049.jpg

This side looks much better.

Surprised it didn't come with 3M tape, but that's an easy fix.
Cab,
you will not be using the holes you indicated. Glad you received the spoiler safe and sound.

Anderson Composites

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.andersoncomposites.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2021 Ford Broncos (2 and 4-door)
Thanks. Do you happen to have installation instructions? Particular interested in the intended purpose of the soft-sided tape.

DSC_0055.jpg
The tape is to be mounted around perimeter of mating surfaces on decklid. Please contact the dealer for further questions.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
The tape is to be mounted around perimeter of mating surfaces on decklid. Please contact the dealer for further questions.
Really? Dealer was Vivid, whom you referred me to and who I told you I was not satisfied with--told you via email and here on the forum. Appears you have enough business not to worry about customer satisfaction.

Not to mention that the dealer never touched this--it drop shipped directly from you with return instructions/rules in it from you. So, who should be responsible for including the mounting instructions?

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Just browsed Anderson's site and am trying to understand why the installation instructions aren't there in the form of a pdf. FR makes their instructions available and I'd assume the items from Anderson that they eventually sell will have them available as well.

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
Any eta on the the CF hood vent will be available for order?
I heard from Anderson when I asked that they believe they will be available in the June timeframe along with all other FP CF pieces from Anderson. I’m getting the hood vent, front splitter and winglets. The winglets are available now but I’m waiting till the front splitter is also available

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Any eta on the the CF hood vent will be available for order?
I spoke to them yesterday. I was told about 12 weeks IIRC. I'll refer to my notes when I get back to the room.

I was told to contact Vivid racing and place my order.

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
I spoke to them yesterday. I was told about 12 weeks IIRC. I'll refer to my notes when I get back to the room.

I have not used Vivid I ordered all my other Anderson stuff from Lethal with good luck. 12 weeks puts it right at beginning of June so checks with chart on what I was told as well.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Hmm. I'm in Fl, so I will pay 6% through lethal. I'll have to compare.

Mulletdaddee72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 06 mustang drift car

Sweet any idea on price for the vent?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Sweet any idea on price for the vent?
I believe that will be a Ford Performance item. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but a lot of AC parts are being sold by Ford Performance.

I'm after weight savings. The hood is the biggest bang for your buck, the lid will save 10#..... however I would have to fabricate aluminum reinforcement plates to mount the CF wing.

My next thought would be carbon fiber doors, huge weight savings, but unless I put a full cage in, I dont think they would offer good protection.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
CF doors...wow. Now I think I've heard almost everything but whereTF would you GET them and Lord only knows what they would cost.

Semi hassle to install too, (at least for this old man,) I would think swapping all that stuff over. If the hood is the best weight for the money and it's only ten pounds, how much would you save on both doors? Less than twenty pounds total?

Meraki Autoworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
Some Anderson Composite items for the GT500 are in stock like the smaller items. The bigger items like the diffuser, lip, etc are not in stock with a 8-12 week ETA.

For specific parts & eta please message or text us.

-Josh