Anderson Composites

NEUMAN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP,2016 JK Rubicon, 2012 Ducati Panagale, 2016 E250 BTEC
I spoke with Anderson Composites and they said that a few carbon fiber parts they are producing will be sold directly from ford. Including the center of the front bumper, hood vent with rain tray, rear deck lid molding ect.

Anyone have confirmation of this?

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
Swing, wicker, side splitters, rear diffuser all sold by Anderson and can be ordered through leathal the front splitter hood vent parts and front bumper will be sold by ford performance but made by Anderson they are not even available to be ordered yet. I have everything that is being sold by Anderson on order through Blake at leathal hoping for a mid feb delivery but we will see I will order the Ford performance pieces again through Blake as soon as they are available to be pre ordered.

OP
OP
NEUMAN

NEUMAN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Dunk812. As soon as the pieces from Ford release, I will order them. I can wait to see your complete Anderson Composites Carbon Fiber.
Swing, wicker, side splitters, rear diffuser all sold by Anderson and can be ordered through leathal the front splitter hood vent parts and front bumper will be sold by ford performance but made by Anderson they are not even available to be ordered yet. I have everything that is being sold by Anderson on order through Blake at leathal hoping for a mid feb delivery but we will see I will order the Ford performance pieces again through Blake as soon as they are available to be pre ordered.

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
I like all of the extra carbon parts but I don’t want to have the front of the car taken off to install the bumper piece.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Hood vent is the only thing I’m interested in. The rest is too much carbon IMO for a mustang.
I tend to agree with you. I did the entire surround on my last car but if I do any CF to this car it will only be the hood vent.

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
Same here, Jaime and not sure why that particular item isn't available yet. Then again, I don't have a clue how they duit. :-)
KB my understanding is that Ford Performance has not given AC the final Drawings to go to production yet on the Ford Performance parts. AC is in production on the other parts

ParsonsWV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2002 C5
Looking forward to the hood vent in carbon fiber. With AC and ford working together this makes me question if they would allow AC to make a reproduction carbon fiber spoiler like the track pack. I don’t think I would want one but think many people do. Just something that I thought of.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
They already stated the two are working together.

OP
OP
NEUMAN

NEUMAN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for sharing. It looks great.