Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Damn 14 weeks?! Getting me a little worried over here. [MENTION=19132]Anarchy Motive[/MENTION] do you think my order is making much progress? Don't want to rush but just getting an update haha

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
PM sent as well. Tracking was created on the 19th, but it has been sitting since. It either hasn't been dropped off at the PO, or your PO is extremely lazy.

Anarchy Motive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Damn 14 weeks?! Getting me a little worried over here. [MENTION=19132]Anarchy Motive[/MENTION] do you think my order is making much progress? Don't want to rush but just getting an update haha
Yours is in queue to get engraved.

PM sent as well. Tracking was created on the 19th, but it has been sitting since. It either hasn't been dropped off at the PO, or your PO is extremely lazy.
I sent you a PM.

Sponsored

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered on 18AUG16 & still waiting. Hopeful it's not mucch longer and the knob is epic!

EddieGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2012 Challenger SRT8, 67 Fastback
So...I finally got my shift knob on 11/18/16. I originally ordered on 06/01/16 and patiently waited for it. Ordered a custom color and standard 6-Speed pattern engraving. I went with gloss bronze to match my HRE Wheels and I have to say the color is spot on. The fit and finish is fantastic. I used the supplied nut and aligned the knob properly. I didn't use any loctite and I doubt it will need it. The knob is MASSIVE...in a good way. It's incredibly heavy and feels great paired to my Barton shifter. I loved my Roush knob but this is definitely an improvement.

Now...as much as I like the Anarchy Motive knob, I wouldn't order again based on manufacturing time and delivery. My first knob was supposedly lost by USPS mid September. That means even if the first one wasn't lost, I still would have been 15 weeks from order date to delivery date. That to me is a bit ridiculous. Using USPS to deliver products that take forever to manufacture is also ridiculous.

To sum it all up...it's a quality product second to none. If you want a custom knob that's going to stand out and improve the look of your interior, this is the knob for you. Quality of the fit and finish is excellent but be prepared to wait(hopefully not as long as me). Derrick's response to e-mails is decent. I know he has a day job and does this on the side and I respect that. He's busy like the rest of us.

I have pictures below and they don't do the color justice. Those of you that have seen gloss bronze in person know what I'm talking about.

--Eddie

IMG_2258.JPG

IMG_2259.JPG

IMG_2260.JPG

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350

Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Ha, your engraving is going to be wrapped up early next week. Then it needs clear and then it's ready.
Lol :D :D thanks a lot for the updates man. Everyone posting their good news is just killing me and making me more and more anxious, lol. I appreciate the hard work you guys are putting in on the custom knobs! Spoke to another local member in new orleans today that ordered one from you guys around the same time too. We're both excited :D

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350