Orange Anarchy Motive Shift knob S550

Omar_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Omar
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 Competition Orange Pp/Pp
This thread/posting is not to blast Anarchy Motive or Derrick, i'll do that in another place. I purchased a shift knob from AM hoping to have it customized to fit my competition orange 2015 mustang gt 6spd. I had high hopes and was stupid eager to get this and complete the interior once in for all, but i've since traded in the car to move on to bigger things. (This knob came in a year and 2 months after i ordered it, so you can sense my frustration)

What ended up coming in was not what i wanted, but i'm hoping this is something someone else could use/ want. Take a look at the picture and if it's something that you might want for your project or DD let me know. I'll let it go for 45$ plus the cost of shipping (i could provide estimates, just ask!). There are several examples https://www.instagram.com/anarchymotive/?hl=en on AM instagram on how this will fit your S550, and the design and feel of it is actually really good. It costs me 85$, so i'm hoping to give someone a deal and i have it with me at work and with our shipping i could have it out immediately after payment is received before 5pm on any weekday.

Here are the details from the website to give some info on the knob:
The Atlas is the quintessential spherical shift knob. With a nice 2.2" diameter and hefty 588 gram weight it is the perfect combo of size and low slung center of gravity. It is countersunk to permit the use of the reverse lockout for a few different vehicles.
20180912_091320.jpg
20180912_091322.jpg
20180912_091325.jpg
20180912_091334.jpg
Anarchy motive.PNG
Sponsored

OP
OP

Omar_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Omar
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 Competition Orange Pp/Pp
*ADMINS* I apologize i posted this in the wrong thread, i meant to post this in the classifieds for interior parts for sale. Anyway i could get this moved over or do i need to delete post and re-do?