Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT

Rubedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP Magnetic 5.0 Redline Recaro
I got my tracking on 11/12 but still haven't seen any movement. Hopefully you guys have better luck!

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
I got my shift knob last week. I will say it took a while. Not to mention I got a the shipping / tracking notice several weeks before it actually shipped. I will have to look up the order dates and stuff to be exact.

The knob looks amazing. It is very heavy compared to stock. Once I get it installed I will snap some pics. If it feels as good as it looks I will be 100% satisfied. I wasn't looking for a 2 day turn around on this anyway.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I cannot wait! Ordered in the summer, and unfortunately it is now winter and the car is going into hibernation. I'll still be posting some pics when I get mine.

Amart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Got my shipping notification WOOOOO! :headbang:
Still waiting on my order placed on 6/18/16. Last I heard from Derrick was mid October, he told me it was ready to ship but still haven't received tracking for it. I emailed him again last week on the 23rd but no reply yet. Going on 6 months and no knob...

Sponsored

Anarchy Motive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Still waiting on my order placed on 6/18/16. Last I heard from Derrick was mid October, he told me it was ready to ship but still haven't received tracking for it. I emailed him again last week on the 23rd but no reply yet. Going on 6 months and no knob...
Seems like you didn't get my answer on the 24th AM.

Shoot me a PM and I'll respond to you.

87IROCZOWNER69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost and 1987 IROC-Z
Just checked my tracking info out and usps says my knob should be arriving on Friday! Hopefully that holds true so that I can spend the whole weekend playing with my knob!

My errrr...... shift knob that is.

Rubedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP Magnetic 5.0 Redline Recaro
Just checked my tracking info out and usps says my knob should be arriving on Friday! Hopefully that holds true so that I can spend the whole weekend playing with my knob!

My errrr...... shift knob that is.
Mine is finally tracking too. It says Friday delivery, but I'm not holding my breath.

Sponsored

Oko3612

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic PP 15 GT
Not transparent black but just the normal gunmetal. Had the knob for a good 6 months.. Youll love it for sure. I'm thinking about ordering a second one in like candy red

jburgess1379

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boosted v6
Not transparent black but just the normal gunmetal. Had the knob for a good 6 months.. Youll love it for sure. I'm thinking about ordering a second one in like candy red
Oh ok. I saw one like yours on Derricks flickr. Thought it was mine but lighter. Freaked out a bit. Haha

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP