ADM Hell! Ford!!!!

OF5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2022 Shelby GT500 CFTP
When did you hear that? Zach was on just a day or two ago. telling people to get their orders in if they wanted their Mach 1 in spring or summer. I would call, email or PM them an find out.
You’re in the GT500 forum. Your suggestion doesn’t apply here.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
You’re in the GT500 forum. Your suggestion doesn’t apply here.
Shit, my bad sorry if I got anyone's hopes up. Yes, GT500s sadly are a definite limited production. :crazy: I never noticed it wasn't the Mach 1 forum.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
It’s going to get worse, so maybe another thread about bxtching about adm’s and price’s. I was at my local dealer today and was told ford completely closed the order banks down for 22. They offered me 10k above what I just paid a week ago For my 22 F450.

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
It’s going to get worse, so maybe another thread about bxtching about adm’s and price’s. I was at my local dealer today and was told ford completely closed the order banks down for 22. They offered me 10k above what I just paid a week ago For my 22 F450.
Completely closed the order bank on just 500's?

Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1646540-how-does-a-dealer-allocation-work-when-ordering.html

Several comments related to allocations drove me to look this topic up. The dealer I worked with on my order alluded to the subject and their problems placing orders, filling allocations, etc.

If you do not have a good understanding, the link above is to a page with an exhaustive explanation.

In general, Ford has allocations for all models they sell.

I do understand the GT500 is unique in and of itself.

Last edited:

Marketplaza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT shadow black and 18 dodge caravan
I understand supply and demand but I searched nationwide over 300+ available every one is 10k or more once messaging and speaking with sales managers.

real customers paying these prices will be the ones left screwed down the road while dealerships are making handover fist and will again when someone loses their ass if ever trading in or selling down the road.
I am sooo glad when I wanted one I just went and got it. I got a 19 gt for 35k but it was in 19 when I got it. I’m so lucky I didn’t wait for something bigger and better cause I got what I wanted. Everyone who just sat around thinking about it is in your situation.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Was told order banks were completely closed till 2023. Crazy. I thought yaa ok, until the sales manager I dealt with said no bs, I’ll give you 10k above what I sold it to you six days ago. Guess time will tell.

Completely closed the order bank on just 500's?

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
It was time to replace my old Audi A6 daily driver. So I figured I would go to the dealer that I have bought 4 new Nissans in the past 10 years, ( my wife's Titan, Daughter's Pathfinder and Sentra, and my other daughter's Sentra. We have had all the service performed at that dealer. So I called them and asked if they still had the one on their web site. They confirmed they did and I asked if the price was as stated in the ad. they said yes. I went thru the normal stuff and on the formal offer sheet they added 24% ADM above MSRP, FOR A SENTRA!!!! I asked for the sales manager and he would not budge because he stated he could get it from the next guy. I left and will never be back. They lost all our business but they dont care. I will never pay any more then MSRP. Oh, I bought a low mileage Volkswagen CC for a reasonable price.

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Today leaving the dealer on the way home. Maybe I should of flagged him down to see if he paid and adm, or if he even cared. :clap: Just left the dealership in Santa Fe with it. Beautiful car!

D340830C-9871-4421-B29F-988FA30DB3A1.jpeg

63CEA67F-104A-4611-998C-0C43C3CA8871.jpeg

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Today leaving the dealer on the way home. Maybe I should of flagged him down to see if he paid and adm, or if he even cared. :clap: Just left the dealership in Santa Fe with it. Beautiful car!

D340830C-9871-4421-B29F-988FA30DB3A1.jpeg

63CEA67F-104A-4611-998C-0C43C3CA8871.jpeg
Na..... he got that for MSRP

PP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
I was in a similar situation as a lot of people on this thread. I placed an order for a 22 GT500 from my local dealer I've bought all my Fords from. I was the 3rd order they had taken and the Sales Manager (who's my neighbor) told me that for the 21-year model they were told they'd receive 13 allocations and they actually got 2. For the 22-year model, they supposedly have 11 allocations. I bet they only get 1. So to say there's a limited supply of these is an understatement!

Knowing my chances of having my order fulfilled was slim to none I set off trying to find a new 2021. So I went to Ford's website did the 100-mile inventory search and kept picking zip codes in populated areas in states nearby. Most of the time when I contacted dealers and they wouldn't budge on ADM was because they had purchased the car from another dealer for over MSRP. I was thinking to myself WTF! I literally had no argument though because my offer was below what they even paid for the car.

Long story short I did actually find one for a reasonable ADM of $1k. Granted it's missing one option I wanted, but it's one that's easy to add yourself and it's a 5-hour drive from where I live. So I'll be taking a plane and driving it back, but I was able to find a reasonable dealer willing to work with me and wasn't already upside down in the car.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hells Fury

Hells Fury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Sold/ ‘22 Gt500 on order
I was in a similar situation as a lot of people on this thread. I placed an order for a 22 GT500 from my local dealer I'm bought all my Fords from. I was the 3rd order they had taken and the Sales Manager (who's my neighbor) told me that for the 21-year model they were told they'd receive 13 allocations and they actually got 2. For the 22-year model, they supposedly have 11 allocations. I bet they only get 1. So to say there's a limited supply of these is an understatement!

Knowing my chances of having my order fulfilled was slim to none I set off trying to find a new 2021. So I went to Ford's website did the 100-mile inventory search and kept picking zip codes in populated areas in states nearby. Most of the time when I contacted dealers and they wouldn't budge on ADM was because they had purchased the car from another dealer for over MSRP. I was thinking to myself WTF! I literally had no argument though because my offer was below what they even paid for the car.

Long story short I did actually find one for a reasonable ADM of $1k. Granted it's missing one option I wanted, but it's one that's easy to add yourself and it's a 5-hour drive from where I live. So I'll be taking a plane and driving it back, but I was able to find a reasonable dealer willing to work with me and wasn't already upside down in the car.
Love it!!!

message me if you would.
Sponsored