2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Hey guys - just dropping back by to let you know - I had my cancer test results yesterday - I‘m CANCER FREE. No joke. I’ve been doing radiation treatments for 9 weeks - the most that you can have. Last year, during my regular check-up, my Doctor said I had Prostate cancer- normal PSA numbers are 4-9, mine was 31 ! Stage 3! I had ZERO symptoms, the results showed up in routine blood work. A 12 needle biopsy was next (4 on the left / 4 in the center / 4 in the right in an organ smaller than an orange). All 12 showed cancer. I had several options for treatment, and we went with radiation and Lupron chemo injections (which I still have to take for another year and a half). Today’s test result= 0.07. A cool number for an old spy guy! What a Christmas gift! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers - THEY WORKED. Still following the build on my car - it hasn’t officially been cancelled yet!
David,
Im glad you are cancer free!! From our numerous conversations you have been positive and keeping the “F@$k cancer” attitude, and it has payed off.

I know you have that Mopar, but it will have good trade in value If you decide to get your Mach.
I’m happy for you and your family…007
Sponsored

quickDraw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1
Hey guys - just dropping back by to let you know - I had my cancer test results yesterday - I‘m CANCER FREE. No joke. I’ve been doing radiation treatments for 9 weeks - the most that you can have. Last year, during my regular check-up, my Doctor said I had Prostate cancer- normal PSA numbers are 4-9, mine was 31 ! Stage 3! I had ZERO symptoms, the results showed up in routine blood work. A 12 needle biopsy was next (4 on the left / 4 in the center / 4 in the right in an organ smaller than an orange). All 12 showed cancer. I had several options for treatment, and we went with radiation and Lupron chemo injections (which I still have to take for another year and a half). Today’s test result= 0.07. A cool number for an old spy guy! What a Christmas gift! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers - THEY WORKED. Still following the build on my car - it hasn’t officially been cancelled yet!
Hey David, awesome! I'm very glad to hear the fantastic news this morning. Now join us and get that Mach 1 you've been wanting. You won't regret it.

Roady68

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
23 Mach 1 Eruption Green, 6 spd, '69 Road Runner
I was reading the early pages when I was thinking of getting a Mach 1. I ordered mine on 9/30. Confirmation Email on 10/5. I rceived an email last month with a scheduled build date and VIN. But wasn't able to log in and track. Called the dealer to figure out why and he printed out a sheet that said production was scheduled 12/8. Salesman called on Friday 12/16 to tell me car arrived. Originally when I ordered it I was told 4-5 months. Crazy

R N M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ, 2013 BMW 535i
Well the wait continues - from email today:

Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of December 10, 2022, and December 16, 2022, has been updated to between December 31, 2022, and January 6, 2023.”

3rd or 4th shipment delay now…..

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
Great news!!! Very happy for you!!!

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Well the wait continues - from email today:

Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of December 10, 2022, and December 16, 2022, has been updated to between December 31, 2022, and January 6, 2023.”

3rd or 4th shipment delay now…..
pretty standard for 90% in this thread. it will be interesting to see what your Chassis number is. good luck!

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
Crazy that '22 orders will still be delivering into '23!

Ponykixx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
If my car is ever built, I’m trading the Scat Pack in … but at this point in time- I’m not holding my breath…

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
If my car is ever built, I’m trading the Scat Pack in … but at this point in time- I’m not holding my breath…
David,

I hope it does get built for you.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
anyone know how long you're able to pass on the order and still get your deposit back? is there a limit? say, if the car gets delivered and i decide to go another route, am i still eligible to get my money back?
that's entirely up to the language you agreed to when you put the deposit down. You may forfeit your deposit, or they may forgive you and do a refund, stipulations or no.

your state may also have language in consumer protection that requires no-questions-asked refund of all monies if the product was not conveyed regardless of which side did the reneging.

in the future maybe don't get suckered into putting money down without foreknowledge of the terms.

cjs229

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Finally got my shipment notice after 8 months of waiting. Anyone know what to expect from Chapman’s (Horsham) prep service?

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got my shipment notice after 8 months of waiting. Anyone know what to expect from Chapman’s (Horsham) prep service?
I told them not to put the front plate on or to clean it etc. They did nothing in those terms, but it was filthy, so expect that if you tell them to not prep the car for delivery.
I would also tell them to be specific about the HP parts. The fender extensions were on mine as was the lower front splitter but I asked them to do that. Gurney flap was in trunk as expected
Overall they were pretty good - my wife saw the car and said "you should have them at least get the bird crap off before you drive home"

cjs229

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
I told them not to put the front plate on or to clean it etc. They did nothing in those terms, but it was filthy, so expect that if you tell them to not prep the car for delivery.
I would also tell them to be specific about the HP parts. The fender extensions were on mine as was the lower front splitter but I asked them to do that. Gurney flap was in trunk as expected
Overall they were pretty good - my wife saw the car and said "you should have them at least get the bird crap off before you drive home"
Thanks! Mines been sitting at the Flat Rock plant for two months, so who knows what’s embedded in it. Mostly I’m concerned about mounting the front plate and the lower splitter, so that’s good news
Sponsored