2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
27 days 2 hrs for me
Did they have a sink hole that swallowed up Mustangs like at the Corvette museum, WTF? Must have run out of an item, are your builds the same?
Sponsored

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
Mine just went Built, Awaiting Shipment status within the last hour. Production date moved back a week and then it got done in 4 days. It is a mystery….

Last edited:

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
image_1(2).jpeg

Picking her up from Chapman on Thursday! They also honored price protection for me, with an order date of 11/5/21
Question. Did they honor price protection on the entire deal or just base price of the vehicle itself?

Sponsored

Aresek44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang, 2010 Ford Fusion, 2022 Mach 1 HP
Question. Did they honor price protection on the entire deal or just base price of the vehicle itself?
They honored on the entire deal. My only options are the HP and red calipers. They gave me protection on the base price and HP package

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Question for you guys who have ordered from Granger... We've always picked our cars up with no PDI, and do that ourselves. Granger is telling me it's their policy to PDI every vehicle, no exceptions. I understand the policy, but I'm willing to sign a release to do it ourselves. They're saying absolutely not. I guess it's not the end of the world, but just wondered if anyone else had requested that?
i assume your major concern is "washing" the car for final delivery? let them do all the the other stuff and checking of mechanicals / fluids. just ask them to NOT clean it nor remove the interior plastics.

Last edited:

Mrs. ITLRUN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Some Fords and a Bimmer
Why would you do that? If they miss something you have zero recourse. We were and still are 100% satisfied with how the delivered our Mach1, zero issues.
I don’t expect anything negative from Granger at all, it’s not a trust issue. We just enjoy doing this ourselves on a new vehicle, all part of the getting-to-know-it for us. And it’s not super unusual on cars that could be considered collector - adds to the value down the road if you have a “wrapper” car that went straight to a garage and was never PDI’d. (Not that this is the case with me, I will drive the thing!)

Mrs. ITLRUN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Some Fords and a Bimmer
i assume your major concern is "washing" the car for final delivery? let them do all the the other stuff and checking of mechanicals / fluids. just ask them to NOT clean it nor remove the interior plastics.
They did agree to that, so that’s cool. And yes, washing would definitely have been the biggest concern. I’m not upset with them, certainly not going to fight over it. Just used to working with another dealership where it’s never been an issue and am a little disappointed. But only a little… I mean, I’m days away from getting my baby! (Ok “days” may be a stretch, it hasn’t shipped yet, so it may be a LOT of days 😆).

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
They did agree to that, so that’s cool. And yes, washing would definitely have been the biggest concern. I’m not upset with them, certainly not going to fight over it. Just used to working with another dealership where it’s never been an issue and am a little disappointed. But only a little… I mean, I’m days away from getting my baby! (Ok “days” may be a stretch, it hasn’t shipped yet, so it may be a LOT of days 😆).
I asked my dealer to leave all the paperwork, plastic wrap, etc on the car and they happily obliged. I also asked for a copy of the PDI checklist that was signed off on by the tech and they made a copy for me. But I agree with @traxiii that you want the dealer to do the PDI to make sure there’s nothing that was missed at the factory or damaged during transport. Once you take delivery and drive off that lot, they can easily put the blame on you for any issues that might have otherwise been caught during the PDI. They can do the PDI and still leave all the plastic wrap on.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I can just see my car sitting over in the corner with a flat tire and everyones lunch box stacked on the hood lol thats the kinda shit going through my head
I hope you get it soon. Maybe they will not leave soup stains on the leather:cwl:

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Well Hello!

28BF034E-92C5-488B-AA2C-AF58A90D40FA.jpeg

quickDraw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1
Received good news from Ford this morning. My Mach 1 has shipped and has an estimated delivery to Granger of 10/24 to 10/30. That would be fantastic if that happens.
Sponsored