Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Thanks Mike,
I read it this morning, I would definitely have an extended warranty with a 350.
Having blasted around the Vegas desert in a 350 and owning the Mach, I am very glad I didn’t cave last summer and buy a 2019 GT350 that I was looking at while the Mach kept getting delayed. I like the power delivery of the Mach much better and the handling is similar between the two. And for what it’s worth, The hoi paloi at car shows are always more interested in my car than whatever GT350 is there.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Having blasted around the Vegas desert in a 350 and owning the Mach, I am very glad I didn’t cave last summer and buy a 2019 GT350 that I was looking at while the Mach kept getting delayed.
I really want a Mach, but if I cannot find a dealer that will not screw me over, the 350 is the second choice. Its a shame, that you offer too pay sticker and still get shot down.

I understand its the times, and the 500 guys are dealing with it more than we are. But damn this is getting old.

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
While I do love the Voodoo sound and the engine is pretty awesome, I do love the fact that Coyotes are pretty much bullet proof. You can throw so much at them and they keep on going. The fact that some even take FI to them at 800+ RWHP in stock form says something. Sure, it could be a ticking time bomb at that level but with bolt ons and a solid E85 tune, the Mach 1 is a reliable monster for the street and track.

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
While I do love the Voodoo sound and the engine is pretty awesome, I do love the fact that Coyotes are pretty much bullet proof. You can throw so much at them and they keep on going. The fact that some even take FI to them at 800+ RWHP in stock form says something. Sure, it could be a ticking time bomb at that level but with bolt ons and a solid E85 tune, the Mach 1 is a reliable monster for the street and track.
I agree with you 100%

Gecko50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
1987 Mustang Coupe, 1991 GT Hatch, 2015 GT Coupe
Having blasted around the Vegas desert in a 350 and owning the Mach, I am very glad I didn’t cave last summer and buy a 2019 GT350 that I was looking at while the Mach kept getting delayed. I like the power delivery of the Mach much better and the handling is similar between the two. And for what it’s worth, The hoi paloi at car shows are always more interested in my car than whatever GT350 is there.
Well our Mach 1 appears to be at Ford Country in Henderson. It's the M Purple. We order last October. According to Ford Web site it's in Dealer Prep! I'm kinda wondering as to what is happening as I sent the sales person explicit instructions of when it arrives! Guess we shall see. It suppose to be inspected by myself and the company doing the ceramic coating. No dealer prep until after the coating is done!

Chuck

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
Hey I can t help but wonder if the damage is caused with delight (for lack of better words) by some dealers. they get to keep an order when you pass and then add onto the MSRP for thousands more than we pay on most of our orders. Way too many damaged cars for me to understand. BTW mine had a small scratch and I got a call to see if I wanted to pass before I got all the transportation ready. I don t know, I m a skeptic . I suggest if it s light damage that you take the car and have them fix it in the future. IN writing of coarse.
Thanks Rob,
I didn't think you were going to take delivery of it. Yes it is higher than the one I have on order, but its built and ready. PM coming, thanks

Wouldn’t surprise me, the one I placed a backup order required zero deposit and begged me to make and order and emphasized two things: they would place up to 3 orders for me and it was zero obligation.

Sponsored

Rob_R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1, SPF Cobra, 23 Jeep JTR, 88 YJ, 05 Ram
My order is also with Chapman - they have 25 M1 orders pending. I’m starting to think only a handful of those will get build slots.

Has anyone taken delivery from Chapman this year?
I have not taken delivery because I have not received a build date. The details of my Chapman order are in my signature. Ashlie from Chapman reached out in late May asking if I would like to change my order to a non-HP 600A. I replied that I would like to keep my order as is. I also requested that that they reach out to the Zone Manager as I would like an explanation why the order had been passed over. Ashlie said they would ask about my order. It has been crickets since that email exchange.......

Ponykixx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I bought a Scat Pack Wide Body Challenger (6.4L). My Mustang would have been sweet, but I’m having a great time with this Car. Good luck with your orders.

EEA6C7BA-33DA-4AAA-8C97-B4B6167DF271.jpeg

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
I bought a Scat Pack Wide Body Challenger (6.4L). My Mustang would have been sweet, but I’m having a great time with this Car. Good luck with your orders.

Nice ride David!!! I’m glad you are enjoying a fun car.

R N M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ, 2013 BMW 535i
Got my apology letter last night almost 11pm Ford promises to keep me posted every 45 days ,i guess its leading up to telling me its canceled
Got same nonsense email from Ford - btw 1st communication from them in over 3 months! I do appreciate getting regular updates going forward at least.

“ We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Today, we wanted to give you an update on the status of your Mustang Mach 1 order.
Unfortunately, continued supply chain issues are slowing things down. We’re working diligently to try and reduce these delays.
Now here’s our promise to you. We know that waiting for delivery of your Ford is far less fun than actually driving it. So, we commit to updating you as soon as we can, at least once every 45 days regarding your vehicle’s production schedule status. No matter what.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.”

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP

Nice! Widebody is the only way to go!
Thank you for removing the dang yellow shipping protectors!!!
Sponsored