2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
When the 350 came out I wanted one too, but I had just completed my build on my 2014 GT with Roush and a bunch of handling goodies. Over time I had heard of the issues with 5.2 and thought "man if that car came with the 5.0..."

I did not replace the OPG in the 2014, and basically had zero warrantee as I had the Roush installed in the first month I got the car (ordered new from a local dealer), but I hear its cheap(ish) insurance especially if you bounce off the rev limiter.

When inquiring on the M1 with Granger I was advised if they install the Whipple the warrantee remains in place. I was also told this by my step-son who works in a Ford dealership here in NJ. He consulted with the head of service to confirm that.
Mike,

Thanks again for the additional information, that makes the M1 really more appealing now. I will speak with Zach at Granger today and see where it goes. Thanks again, more too come.
Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Hello all,
After my ranting and being mad a the world, I have narrowed down 2 choices for a purchase now; both have positives and negatives. With that being said I will post both cars, which are priced almost identical.

Car 1: 2021 M1-Whipple new
Car 2: 2019 Gt350 1850 miles

Both roughly 71K

Comments on both choices would be greatly appreciated. Either one will not be a DD only a play toy. Thanks in advance
Non daily I vote CAR 2. BUT you have to shop the owner, which can be hard. I would only get a low mileage 1 owner 350 if it were me. did they do basic garage queen type mods; ppf, ceramic coat, stickers, ect... or more track performance type mods.?

this is a tough choice when the price is the same really. to me for the same money a lightly used 350 is the route to go. they are special engines and cars. good luck.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Non daily I vote CAR 2. BUT you have to shop the owner, which can be hard. I would only get a low mileage 1 owner 350 if it were me. did they do basic garage queen type mods; ppf, ceramic coat, stickers, ect... or more track performance type mods.?

this is a tough choice when the price is the same really. to me for the same money a lightly used 350 is the route to go. they are special engines and cars. good luck.
Thanks, the 350 has a clean car fax, and looks bone stock, it has had 2 owners. The first owner put 900 miles on it, the second owner the rest.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Tough decision! If the Mach1 you ordered is really equipped the way you want, including color, I would wait for it. I really understand your frustration, but getting YOUR car will be so sweet! Think long term!

Iā€™m surprised at the number of Mach1ā€™s that got delayed to first week of August! Seems like there must be some component for the Mach1 that is delayed. Hopefully they will arrive as expected and theyā€™ll get those built the first week of August. Iā€™ve been nervous all week about my Ecoboost build the week of 25th, but so far so good! The whole process is such a mess these days. And itā€™s not just cars, but just about everything! šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

As you know, I follow this thread as you and several other folks here provide outstanding info and insights, and I have anddo appreciate!

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Personally, I would go with the supercharged Mach. I know the 350 is more unique (and donā€™t get me wrong, I love that car) but the potential reliability issues would have me more worried. Plus, unless youā€™re tracking the car most of the time, the Mach 1 will be much more fun on the road and has a more updated interior if you care about that kind of thing.

On another note, has anyone gotten a new email about getting scheduled for August? I havenā€™t seen anyone mention it even though this week was supposed to be clean up scheduling, and last week I only remember like 1 or 2 people saying they received the email. That seems so ridiculous and crazy I donā€™t understand how thatā€™s even possible, other than Ford is really prioritizing higher volume orders like Ecoboosts and GTs, because I did see several of those being scheduled even though the orders were placed several months after mine. From the start I always said I donā€™t mind waiting, but now if Iā€™m passed over for August and my next best hope is being scheduled in September, I feel like itā€™s starting to get dangerously close to the end of production for the car at which point Iā€™ll end up with nothing.

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Tough decision! If the Mach1 you ordered is really equipped the way you want, including color, I would wait for it. I really understand your frustration, but getting YOUR car will be so sweet! Think long term!

Iā€™m surprised at the number of Mach1ā€™s that got delayed to first week of August! Seems like there must be some component for the Mach1 that is delayed. Hopefully they will arrive as expected and theyā€™ll get those built the first week of August. Iā€™ve been nervous all week about my Ecoboost build the week of 25th, but so far so good! The whole process is such a mess these days. And itā€™s not just cars, but just about everything! šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

As you know, I follow this thread as you and several other folks here provide outstanding info and insights, and I have anddo appreciate!
Thanks David,
My wife has said the same about waiting for "your" car, and it will be great if it comes; in the same breathe, she said its my decision.

Waiting for my car will definitely save me money, but waiting, and it get cancelled too turn around and then spend 70K+, is a year wasted.

This was a fun and exciting trip, but these constant set back, along with watching people get cars (identical build) ordered months after me is getting really old fast.

I hope you get your car, I also appreciate the constant feedback from you on this forum. Thanks again

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Mine was ā€œshippedā€ via convoy on June 2 and scheduled to arrive at the dealer from July 3-July9 but itā€™s been crickets since and the tracker shows no shipping details

https://ordertrack.app/order/?order_number=R052&vin=1FA6P8R06N5552092

I guess Iā€™ll just patiently wait and save insurance.
"Shipped" just means it cleared QA and is at the yard. You have to contact Ford and see if it is still at the Flat Rock yard or a Yard near your dealer. If it is a chapman order there are about 7 of them waiting at a rail yard about 30 miles from the dealer. Doesn't matter if they say "Convoy" they were still railed.

Last edited:

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Coastal....Shelby.
'19 has the gen 2 VooDoo and all the other suspension updates.
I just watched a RacerX video about your choice.

cprime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Caelan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
My order is also with Chapman - they have 25 M1 orders pending. Iā€™m starting to think only a handful of those will get build slots.

Has anyone taken delivery from Chapman this year?
Pretty sure I took the first 2022 delivery from them on Jan. 27th. Glad I have my car, but they are an awful dealership and wouldnā€™t recommend going back for anything after you buy the car

KachĆøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Pretty sure I took the first 2022 delivery from them on Jan. 27th. Glad I have my car, but they are an awful dealership and wouldnā€™t recommend going back for anything after you buy the car
Yeah i'm not looking forward to dealing with them either after reading your posts on here and finding out that they're basically stealing Ford's price protection rebate from me and others that ordered before the price hikes. Tom (dealerinsider on here) is absolutely nowhere to be found when asked about it on these forums, of course. Their legal team just sends me a generic disclaimer about how the DORA is just a price quote and subject to change, yada yada. It's total horseshit, but I've ranted about that enough as is.

Hopefully all goes smoothly and I don't have to worry about getting any shipping damage repaired through them or anything like that.

Sponsored

Last One

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Personally, I would go with the supercharged Mach. I know the 350 is more unique (and donā€™t get me wrong, I love that car) but the potential reliability issues would have me more worried. Plus, unless youā€™re tracking the car most of the time, the Mach 1 will be much more fun on the road and has a more updated interior if you care about that kind of thing.

On another note, has anyone gotten a new email about getting scheduled for August? I havenā€™t seen anyone mention it even though this week was supposed to be clean up scheduling, and last week I only remember like 1 or 2 people saying they received the email. That seems so ridiculous and crazy I donā€™t understand how thatā€™s even possible, other than Ford is really prioritizing higher volume orders like Ecoboosts and GTs, because I did see several of those being scheduled even though the orders were placed several months after mine. From the start I always said I donā€™t mind waiting, but now if Iā€™m passed over for August and my next best hope is being scheduled in September, I feel like itā€™s starting to get dangerously close to the end of production for the car at which point Iā€™ll end up with nothing.
Make it 3. First email: 27 Jun, then 20 Jun, the back to 27 Jun, then 18 Jul and now 1 Aug. This still leaves all of Aug and Sep to build these cars before they have to worry about the cold and the PS2's.

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Make it 3. First email: 27 Jun, then 20 Jun, the back to 27 Jun, then 18 Jul and now 1 Aug. This still leaves all of Aug and Sep to build these cars before they have to worry about the cold and the PS2's.
No but see thatā€™s different. You already received a vin and you were scheduled originally with a Jun build date. Yeah itā€™s gotten pushed a few times, but consider yourself lucky. I wish I were in that situation rather than having heard nothing at all. It doesnā€™t leave all of August, because at this point between last week and this week, all the scheduling for August is done, so now the earliest I would possibly be scheduled for would be a September build date.

Spec1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clinton
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 Hp
Does anybody know another train tracking website? Lost track on the 25th when train enter Chicagoā€™s train hub.

804CDD0D-DCDD-4332-9096-128D2C33A4FB.png