Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I decided yesterday I'm going to buy my originally ordered Mach 1 from June of 2021 since it's price protected because why not? Too hard to pass up in these times.
Sponsored

ZachI131

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
No emails received this week. Is it safe to say based on prior experience other than some cleanup scheduling later this week no other scheduling will be done for August and everything will be September moving forward?

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
I decided yesterday I'm going to buy my originally ordered Mach 1 from June of 2021 since it's price protected because why not? Too hard to pass up in these times.
The only thing I can think that may affect your decision is sales tax. Otherwise go for it

Spec1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clinton
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 Hp
So on previous thread price increase was some of our concerns. I even saw a 5k increase in my windows sticker. Just came back from dealer and they honored the 2021 price instead on the 2022 price but we have be firm regarding our 2021 price protection or they will keep the increase on your balance.

Dreadomir

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Found a dealer here in Florida that went above and beyond for me. He was able to secure an extra allocation for a Mach 1, even though they only had two more for the month of July which were already spoken for. He just asked for my license and phone number, and told me he would call Ford. The next day I got an email confirmation from Ford congratulating me on ordering a Mach 1, and a text from him which said "Looks like you got yourself a Mach 1". Best part is that I will be getting the car for MSRP, he said his dealership doesn't do ADM. He also informed me that there will not be a 2023 Mach 1, and if that is true that worries me. At this point, I can only hope that everything goes well and my order doesn't get canceled.

Order confirmation Date: 6/6/2022 4:33PM EST
Priority Code: 19
Estimated Build Date (If showing): 9/26/2022 8/29/2022
Options: Race Red, 700A, 10-Speed Automatic Trans, Mach 1 Elite Package, Mach 1 Handling Package, Recaro Leather-Trm Sport Seats, Red Painted Brake Calipers, Voice ACT Touchscreen NAV System
Shipped Date: N/A
Received Date: N/A

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
The only thing I can think that may affect your decision is sales tax. Otherwise go for it
Yeah, the only downside unfortunately.

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
FWIW, my October 16th handling package 700A order was finally built as of 6/24. Still happy with my decision, I'm several months ahead.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Todays a good day, just found out my Mach 1 has a vin and a build date 8/8 😀😎🥳

Sponsored

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
Seems that average time from order to build is 6-9 months with some going 12 months.

I submitted my order in April with Horsham for HP manual Mach 1. Will Ford still be producing HP cars past September?

BTW good to see ppl taking deliveries just need more pics!
I don't know for sure about producing, however, I live in northern MN and mine was delivered to the dealer November 3rd last year. Picked it up the following day and luckily it hadn't snowed a ton yet and was able to drive it a handful of days before I couldn't.

Just had to deal with babying it driving slow in the colder weather.

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
I thought if you drove on summer only tires when it was cold you could crack the sidewalls?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I thought if you drove on summer only tires when it was cold you could crack the sidewalls?
if it's cold enough the rubber can indeed 'chunk' and split. I handled some track slicks when it was 30F out and they might as well been made of wood. No give at all. Street tires, even Summers aren't quite that bad but the compound doesn't "work" at cold temps and so traction is very limited. If you have to shuttle your car a short ways it'll be fine but for your own life and other's sake you shouldn't drive them in traffic and expect to be able to stop and make avoidance maneuvers.

Some people seem to think that since they didn't spin out in easy driving in a straight line they must be good to go. Until they need to stop quickly and they discover, oops, they're just sliding.