2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
That is very true. Eruption Green is still my favorite, but Black, White and Silver an Dark Matter look Awesome. The rest look great, but for some reason Race Red doesn't work with the graphics as much and Grabber Blue should have the Red stripe graphics, all IMHO.
you take that back.

NOW!
Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
you take that back.

NOW!
Fine, I'm sure yours looks amazing, and if I saw one in person, I'd wished I had ordered it instead. OK, I was a dirty bird, Carol's not grungy. She's bitchin.

If you get that movie reference I'll be impressed.

If they had the darker Reds, like Ruby Red or Rapid Red, I might have given them a look. Because Red is my second favorite color.

I take that back, I've been waiting for 40 years for Ford to offer a Mustang in a color close to my '67 Dark Moss Green 390GTA Fastback, and Eruption Green is it! The time is finally right, and, of course, gas prices, interest rates and everything else would have to soar when I'm buying a new car and driving 2000 miles home, Thanks Joe.

Last edited:

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
I think @traxiii is an attorney; the way he weasels out of a red situation 😂
Nice try, but not even close. I'm a Brraaain Suurrrrgeon. :lipssealed:

Or I'm an Instrument Technician at a wind tunnel. ✈🚀I forget, 'cause they're practically the same job.😉

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2017 Explorer Platinum
Fine, I'm sure yours looks amazing, and if I saw one in person, I'd wished I had ordered it instead. OK, I was a dirty bird, Carol's not grungy. She's bitchin.

If you get that movie reference I'll be impressed.

If they had the darker Reds, like Ruby Red or Rapid Red, I might have given them a look. Because Red is my second favorite color.

I take that back, I've been waiting for 40 years for Ford to offer a Mustang in a color close to my '67 Dark Moss Green 390GTA Fastback, and Eruption Green is it! The time is finally right, and, of course, gas prices, interest rates and everything else would have to soar when I'm buying a new car and driving 2000 miles home, Thanks Joe.
That was a deep cut. I had to think about it, and thought I had it. Quick Google confirmed it. @traxiii continues to drop knowledge. 🤣

Sponsored

GT350 deuce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 FJG; 2020 GT350 Heritage
Great news hopefully end of next week for a lot of people!

Did anyone have a cancelled order from 2021 that had received a Vin #? I've got a supercharger to buy but need a car to put it on.
I had a vin for my march 2021 order, which was delayed several times and then cancelled.

currently waiting for a vin/build date for my November re-order...

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
That was a deep cut. I had to think about it, and thought I had it. Quick Google confirmed it. @traxiii continues to drop knowledge. 🤣
Yes, yes I remember, I had lasagna. ✈👩‍✈️

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
The perspective you captured is greatly appreciated. Very nice composition. The only thing missing is an ACC radar antenna...
Really? Personally I find it to be a terribly unflattering picture, the hood arch and the chin spoiler just makes the front end look fat from that angle. Doesn't make the shape look cohesive at all

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Well this is not good news. Sucks. I have a 2/14 confirmed order and now thinking no way I get it. Granger is too small with too many orders. Wish I had a better understanding of this when I placed the order.

Are they really going to get 15 ish M1s allocated to them before Oct/Nov…..no.
Granger is one of the biggest volume dealers in the US for mustangs and for Ram trucks. I just picked up my 2022 ram 1500 limited and they had over 100 trucks ready to be picked up and 22 Were TRX’s lol. They also had 12 mustangs there ready to be picked up and 1 was a Mach 1. The size of the dealer doesn’t matter it’s the volume they put out, they were awesome to work with and had the best prices by far. Hopefully you and others get your cars on time or without too much delay. Granger/Koons are some of the fastest dealers to get mach 1’s Based on what everyone is saying.

Sponsored

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
Really? Personally I find it to be a terribly unflattering picture, the hood arch and the chin spoiler just makes the front end look fat from that angle. Doesn't make the shape look cohesive at all
I was referring to the artistic qualities of the photograph. Different strokes for different folks I guess. I can find thousands of pictures of Mach 1's taken in traditional poses as it were. I find the perspective of George's first day photo to be most refreshing.

quickDraw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1
Just catching up on this forum and seems like quite a few folks have received their Mach 1s. Congrats to all and enjoy the new ride. There's also a bunch of folks that should be receiving their Mach 1s this month and in July. Scheduling for August is upon us this week so let's see how many of us get scheduled. Hopefully a lot. Happy Father's Day to all those Dads out there. Enjoy the day.

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
I will be placing an order for some track armour for the drive home (400 miles). Any suggestions on how much to order and what size(s).

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
110C87A3-ED19-4730-B383-01F4503C132B.jpeg
Picking mine up Tuesday! In mean time wife got me a car birthday present! A random 1 dollar notebook she found at wal mart
I guess she wants you to take your Mach 1 to school. :cool:
Sponsored