2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
I didn’t call but here’s a ‘22 700A Mach 1 with Tremec on the lot for $1500 below MSRP.
Sponsored

Attachments

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2017 Explorer Platinum
I've installed and removed mine once after I found out how much less fuel efficient it was making the vehicle since most the time I drive it I'm doing a 63mile commute to and from work. Would rather just toss it on when I get where I'm going if I wanna show it off with it on.
Thanks. I would put it back on for the track, for sure. I like the look and I do see other cars with GF variations (Cameros, Vettes, Chargers and Challengers) driving around town. I will probably start with it and take it off myself if I feel the need to remove it.

Hakon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach1 2021
Hello everyone
Today I got good news¡! my M1 order that I placed on August 30, 21, June 9 left the Flat Rock factory, to ship to Europe. The expected arrival is for August 20, I look forward to your arrival!

mustang mach1
M 6 speed
Black
RECARO seats

Sponsored

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
So I found a dealer with only a 2k markup on what I ordered, minus the red calipers which isn't a make it or break it option for me. I think it's worth it considering the other markups I've seen when it gets me the color I actually want that. Settling for a 4th choice.

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Zach based on where we are and what you know, do you think Granger will get all 16'ish M1s built and delivered? just looking for you opinion here. much thanks.
I really wish I had a straight-forward answer for you. I'm really not sure. We have 3 allocated this month. They allocate these through November, so we have plenty of time, but the magic question is the commodities and how many mach 1s Ford can build out of their total Mustang mix.

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
Thanks. I would put it back on for the track, for sure. I like the look and I do see other cars with GF variations (Cameros, Vettes, Chargers and Challengers) driving around town. I will probably start with it and take it off myself if I feel the need to remove it.
If I did more just town driving and not hwy I'd just leave it on cause I know it wouldn't affect it just going around town. I think it was in a GT350 forum someone mentioned it was around a 2mpg drop in fuel economy with it installed at hwy speeds.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
If I did more just town driving and not hwy I'd just leave it on cause I know it wouldn't affect it just going around town. I think it was in a GT350 forum someone mentioned it was around a 2mpg drop in fuel economy with it installed at hwy speeds.
Mine will be staying OFF, at least until I get her home. No need for that extra drag on 2000 miles of mostly Interstate driving with gas prices through the roof.

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
So I found a dealer with only a 2k markup on what I ordered, minus the red calipers which isn't a make it or break it option for me. I think it's worth it considering the other markups I've seen when it gets me the color I actually want that. Settling for a 4th choice.
That's not bad, and that's from a guy that feels only suckers pay MSRP, or worse, above.
But, that's the market we're in.
My two local dealers have $10k and $15k markups! WTF? Not even HP cars!
If you can negotiate the $2k down to MSRP, I'd probably go for it.
Why did you say 4th choice? Sounds like it matches your order, less the red calipers?

The way this thread is going, it sounds like there's a chance Ford could cancel our late-to-the-party orders and leave us M1-less.

Sponsored

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
That's not bad, and that's from a guy that feels only suckers pay MSRP, or worse, above.
But, that's the market we're in.
My two local dealers have $10k and $15k markups! WTF? Not even HP cars!
If you can negotiate the $2k down to MSRP, I'd probably go for it.
Why did you say 4th choice? Sounds like it matches your order, less the red calipers?

The way this thread is going, it sounds like there's a chance Ford could cancel our late-to-the-party orders and leave us M1-less.
This one I Just found is what I want minus the red calipers, the one that's local that I can get for msrp is dark matter Grey is a 3rd/4th choice color behind grabber blue, white, and idk probably silver then the grey.

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
I'd focus on the one that's basically your order.
Don't settle, even though it's local and MSRP.

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
I'd focus on the one that's basically your order.
Don't settle, even though it's local and MSRP.
Yup I am, I'll be pulling my deposit on the local one that's dark matter Grey which means there will be an MSRP mach 1 available soon, if anyone here wants the info hit me up. Main options on it were elite package, red calipers, touch screen nav, and 6 speed

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Thanks,,, I call ford this morning and they said car is produced as of yesterday. However I haven’t received any notification yet. I ask him does that mean it’s ready for shipping he couldn’t answer.
Any of these notifications, I'd give things a few days to catch up. I've received several e-mails and what-not a few days after-the-fact. There's a certain amount of "slop" in the system.

An average ship time from factory-to-dealer is 30 days.
Sponsored

Last edited: