2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Pluto

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miguel
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Based on the posts I see here I am not very optimistic of seeing this car built this year. My deadline is 6 months if not I'll go with a used GT350.

Order confirmation Date: 04/22/22
Priority Code: n/a
Estimated Build Date (If showing): n/a
Options: Dark Matter Gray, 6-Spd, 700A, Standard Seats, Handling Pack, Red Calipers, Security Package
Shipped Date: n/a
Received Date: n/a
Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Received an e-mail last night. Production date slipped yet again, this time, to 06 June 22. :headbang:

With a VIN assigned, I'm still confident it will eventually be built.

I am curious as to...

1) the end production numbers for MY22 M1s, GT500s and Mustangs in-general
2) how many MY22 Mustangs (of any kind) are on order, awaiting to be built
3) when Ford will close MY22 Mustang order banks

Order confirmation Date: 01/17/22
Priority Code: FIIK
Estimated Build Date (If showing): 06/06/22
Options: Grabber Blue Metallic, 6-Spd, 700A, Recaros, HP, RSD, Security Package
Shipped Date: TBD
Received Date: :clock:
I see orders open for MY23 on 17th October, so some time before then would be my guess 😀

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I see orders open for MY23 on 17th October, so some time before then would be my guess 😀
Touch'e.

All of June, July, August and some of September await. Still have hope. We'll see...:fingerscrossed:

I'm grateful I don't really need the car. I can't begin to imagine what a small business owner needing an F150 or someone just surviving and their car fails is dealing with.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
My 22 order has been pushed back to some week in June. I'm confident this one won't get built either.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Those are still S550s, the S650 is going to be a MY2024...I think. Maybe they keep making Mach 1 non-HP in the 1st. quarter of 2023?

Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Based on the posts I see here I am not very optimistic of seeing this car built this year. My deadline is 6 months if not I'll go with a used GT350.

Options: Dark Matter Gray, 6-Spd, 700A, Standard Seats, Handling Pack, Red Calipers, Security Package
Some days I have no doubt it's going to be built. Others, it seems like a roll of the dice.

I'd genuinely like to know the process of gathering and staging the bits, then scheduling.

We've all seen several videos or shows of cars being built. I'd like to see something of the prep side.

One of the last shows I saw highlighted how Aston Martin had parts arriving just a few hours before being needed. It's really cool, when its working. But in times like now, it's very much a train wreck.

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
My 22 order has been pushed back to some week in June. I'm confident this one won't get built either.
And if it does? Video of you eating your hat?:clap:

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2017 Explorer Platinum

FYI. I had a similar plan, until I saw the prices for used GT350s. They were as much or more than what I will pay for my Mach 1. So I decided to wait. From what I have read on various forums, I will not be disappointed. Each person has different thresholds, so I am not saying what to do. Just sharing my thoughts.

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2017 Explorer Platinum
Those are still S550s, the S650 is going to be a MY2024...I think. Maybe they keep making Mach 1 non-HP in the 1st. quarter of 2023?
Ford announced the date for MY23 order banks opening in October. So I think the S550 will continue a little longer.

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
And if it does? Video of you eating your hat?:clap:
I'm going to promote it for someone to buy at MSRP if it does get built.

Sponsored

Pluto

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miguel
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Some days I have no doubt it's going to be built. Others, it seems like a roll of the dice.

I'd genuinely like to know the process of gathering and staging the bits, then scheduling.

We've all seen several videos or shows of cars being built. I'd like to see something of the prep side.

One of the last shows I saw highlighted how Aston Martin had parts arriving just a few hours before being needed. It's really cool, when its working. But in times like now, it's very much a train wreck.
How long after your order was confirmed did it took for them to provide your VIN# ?

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
How long after your order was confirmed did it took for them to provide your VIN# ?
VIN was gifted when the car was initially scheduled for production.

I received one e-mail the day the order was placed, confirming the order/build.

Months went by when I received a second e-mail, providing the scheduled date of production with a VIN.

I've received two additional e-mails since, when the production dates have slipped.

Information I have been receiving via Ford e-mail is in-line with dealer's information he has access to.

Build date/VIN doesn't guarantee everything, but I see it as a promising step towards getting the car.

Last edited:

Pluto

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miguel
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
FYI. I had a similar plan, until I saw the prices for used GT350s. They were as much or more than what I will pay for my Mach 1. So I decided to wait. From what I have read on various forums, I will not be disappointed. Each person has different thresholds, so I am not saying what to do. Just sharing my thoughts.
Yeah, that's why I placed the Mach 1 order. Paying 60k+ for used GT350 didn't feel like a good choice. I also want the full warratny and a reliable car since the Mach 1 I expect to have for a long long time.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium
just got my window sticker!
1653613324265.png

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
just got my window sticker!
1653613324265.png
Exciting times indeed!!!! Congratulations!!!! You'll be seeing that vehicle soon.
Sponsored