2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2017 Explorer Platinum
What is your priority number? If it isn't 01 you need to ask your dealer to contact their district manager and have them do that. You need to be a squeaky wheel to get some grease. A couple guys have done it and worked for them.
What @traxiii said. We feel for you. It seems like there is no rhyme or reason on scheduling.
Be the squeaky wheel. I made a lot of noise last year when my order was canceled. The dealership owner got involved with my re-order. That helped. I ordered HP also and this forum helped me understand a lot, but is also a great place to voice concerns. I doubt Ford monitors, but great data that I will use for feedback to Ford when they ask. Bacon to my point, ask your dealership to get the owner and Regional Manager involved. I hope you get scheduled soon.
Sponsored

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
So you say that despite the common knowledge, if you want your car, you should avoid high profile dealerships everyone here recommends?
That's very true at this point. They already have too many orders. You'll be better off figuring out who the high volume dealers are near you, how many orders they have, and if you'll be top position or two in the list. I'd probably prioritize a dealer who could say I was their only mach 1 order at this point if I really wanted to try and sneak in an order.

Caleb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Caleb
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Order; 2013 Genesis Coupe 2.0T R-Spec
Hard to tell with the utter lack of transparency. I'm a small dealer's only Mach 1 order, originally placed last August, and I'm not even scheduled yet. They've had a GT500 order in for about a year as well.

davtpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
As a Pitt fan, I will be in heaven if the chassis is 1309. Conversely N4814 will be driven into the nearest retention pond (thankfully that number is way too high to be a possibility)

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
As a Pitt fan, I will be in heaven if the chassis is 1309. Conversely N4814 will be driven into the nearest retention pond (thankfully that number is way too high to be a possibility)
you'll have top explain this to me.

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Hard to tell with the utter lack of transparency. I'm a small dealer's only Mach 1 order, originally placed last August, and I'm not even scheduled yet. They've had a GT500 order in for about a year as well.
Where in NC are you?

davtpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
you'll have top explain this to me.
Keeping wvu from the national championship with a 4-7 team in 2007 was 13-9.
Being destroyed by Penn st in 1981 while we were 1 with Dan Marino and headed for the title game is 48-14.

yeah I’m a bit superstitious with the alma mater lol especially when success is fleeting

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
That's very true at this point. They already have too many orders. You'll be better off figuring out who the high volume dealers are near you, how many orders they have, and if you'll be top position or two in the list. I'd probably prioritize a dealer who could say I was their only mach 1 order at this point if I really wanted to try and sneak in an order.
i have been saying this for weeks. it is spot on right now.

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Alright, I usually search a little harder but I’m impatient today. Trying to read/decode/understand the entire window sticker. Can someone point me in the right direction. One thing that’s making it confusing is it looks as though my blend date is June 7th 🤷🏻‍♂️

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Alright, I usually search a little harder but I’m impatient today. Trying to read/decode/understand the entire window sticker. Can someone point me in the right direction. One thing that’s making it confusing is it looks as though my blend date is June 7th 🤷🏻‍♂️
my blend date was off by 2 weeks. don't sweat the date too much, things are abnormal.

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
No sweat for sure as production is 10 days earlier than my last update. Just seemed odd that the blend date is 10 days after production started.
I got my window sticker/prod start 2 weeks before blend date, and production didn't wrap till 2weeks after.

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
Just got the email that my car is built, estimated delivery of June 23-29. Oddly, I decided months ago July 4th was my cutoff before I bought something else, looks like I might actually get it. Sadly, all the excitement seems to have gone, maybe my enthusiasm will change when it gets here.
Just wait till you see it, it'll all be back.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Now that I'm closer to a build date, I check the tracker more often, typically once in the morning, once in the evening.

Just a day or so ago I received an e-mail delaying the build until 06 June. Checking the tracker just now, I am "In Production". No window sticker.

Being built over Memorial Day weekend, Skye will probably have many unique and interesting "1 of 1" features, like, a combination of cloth and leather Recaro seating, an AM dial radio and F150-style rims. LOL.

Order confirmation Date: 01/17/22
Priority Code: FIIK
Estimated Build Date (If showing): 06/06/22
Options: Grabber Blue Metallic, 6-Spd, 700A, Recaros, HP, RSD, Security Package
Shipped Date: TBD
Received Date: :clock:

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Now that I'm closer to a build date, I check the tracker more often, typically once in the morning, once in the evening.

Just a day or so ago I received an e-mail delaying the build until 06 June. Checking the tracker just now, I am "In Production". No window sticker.

Being built over Memorial Day weekend, Skye will probably have many unique and interesting "1 of 1" features, like, a combination of cloth and leather Recaro seating, an AM dial radio and F150-style rims. LOL.

Order confirmation Date: 01/17/22
Priority Code: FIIK
Estimated Build Date (If showing): 06/06/22
Options: Grabber Blue Metallic, 6-Spd, 700A, Recaros, HP, RSD, Security Package
Shipped Date: TBD
Received Date: :clock:
Man, last year when the seats were all over the place. If they messed up my seats, I hope they put red leather from the GT option book in there. dunno why that was not an option for the Mach.
Sponsored