Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
that is pretty cool looking, if my order falls through I'm going to try to get an S650
yeah in say 2025....
Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
green stickers mean customer orders and those have order dates of 3/30. i doubt they are built. not a window sticker expert though.
Likewise, I don't know a thing about the window stickers, I was doing some, just in case shopping this morning and ran across them.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
From the experts who suffered through this last year, give me your opinion based on today.

Feb 14th order 22 FJG M1 HP; am I getting this car?
I say no...

Last year it seemed like anyone with 700A had issues and the most delays, and HP had the biggest issues.. Mine was a premium 700A non HP and took 2 months worth of delays. It was 5 months before I took delivery of the car from time of order.

I ordered a GT Prem Performance Pack as well before I seen the deal for under invoice from Chapman Ford, no delays, no issues. It was built in 2 months. For some reason Mach 1s are getting all the mustang delays and supply chain issues.

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
I say no...

Last year it seemed like anyone with 700A had issues and the most delays, and HP had the biggest issues.. Mine was a premium 700A non HP and took 2 months worth of delays. It was 5 months before I took delivery of the car from time of order.

I ordered a GT Prem Performance Pack as well before I seen the deal for under invoice from Chapman Ford, no delays, no issues. It was built in 2 months. For some reason Mach 1s are getting all the mustang delays and supply chain issues.
I can't say I know about any GT orders or anything, however, last year when I ordered my Mach 1 I placed my order May 17th and don't think I got an email for about a week from Ford on my order being as I know the dealer most likely did not place it immediately because they have someone else do their orders(dealership group). I picked my car up November 4th. Was real close to 6 months from time of order to delivery 700A/HP/Elite/FJG/10R80

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
From the experts who suffered through this last year, give me your opinion based on today.

Feb 14th order 22 FJG M1 HP; am I getting this car?
Don't give up, it'll be worth the wait, and it's still eary in the year, still 7 months of HP production available, if they get parts. Don't listen to an I.T. GUY, those guys don't know jack.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ponykixx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
My friend that works at Flat Rock confirmed that they are closed again this Week

Sorry everyone

I’ll keep you posted if I hear something new - maybe next Week …

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
My friend that works at Flat Rock confirmed that they are closed again this Week

Sorry everyone

I’ll keep you posted if I hear something new - maybe next Week …
yeah i asked a Bronco line guy over in a Bronco FB group and he just confirmed the same. he basically said it is all hands on deck for Broncos and Ford doesnt care about Stangs. :(

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Having all the parts is pretty essential also!!! So, you’re suggesting that they are shifting employees from one plant to another? I would think that would result in major quality issues!
yeah i asked a Bronco line guy over in a Bronco FB group and he just confirmed the same. he basically said it is all hands on deck for Broncos and Ford doesnt care about Stangs. :(

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Having all the parts is pretty essential also!!! So, you’re suggesting that they are shifting employees from one plant to another? I would think that would result in major quality issues!
you know it does seem like i am suggesting that. i am not though. just paraphrasing what i read. i doubt they can move resources back and forth. i didnt care once he stated the line was down again. :(

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Thanks. Just checking as this old guy is learning so much every day, in pretty much everything these days!!! My salesman told me yesterday that they were told by Ford that Flat Rock would be back up next week. That seems to fit with some of the updates for scheduled builds. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
you know it does seem like i am suggesting that. i am not though. just paraphrasing what i read. i doubt they can move resources back and forth. i didnt care once he stated the line was down again. :(

Sponsored

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2017 Explorer Platinum
I can't say I know about any GT orders or anything, however, last year when I ordered my Mach 1 I placed my order May 17th and don't think I got an email for about a week from Ford on my order being as I know the dealer most likely did not place it immediately because they have someone else do their orders(dealership group). I picked my car up November 4th. Was real close to 6 months from time of order to delivery 700A/HP/Elite/FJG/10R80
It is amazing the difference one month makes. I ordered mine, same as yours except 6 speed, on June 15. Got canceled in October. Reordered right away. Now I have a May 2 build date. I have learned patience. So has my wife since we have been using one car since Oct. 2020, when I turned in my SHO. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
It is amazing the difference one month makes. I ordered mine, same as yours except 6 speed, on June 15. Got canceled in October. Reordered right away. Now I have a May 2 build date. I have learned patience. So has my wife since we have been using one car since Oct. 2020, when I turned in my SHO. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yea after reading so many others comments on here about that I feel extremely fortunate that I did not have a cancelled order. Finally got the car out 2 days just last week and the winter parking just made it that much more fun, although I didn't do anything spirited just casual cruise. Had a bunch of people eyeing the car when we stopped a few places and a group of younger guys asking me to rev it as I was leaving the mall with my woman and her youngest. Someone else in the lot heard me and revved back when we were creeping out of the lot. Was a blast and can't wait to enjoy it more once this awful weather passes.

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Drove past a large dealer today on the east coast, new mach 1s on the lot. Seems like that train hold finally left
Sponsored