Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
My long wait it finally over...
I picked up my Mach 1 from Granger yesterday 8-22. Whole process took about 25 minutes start to finish. Excellent job by Ashleigh and Shelby at Granger.

~ 250 mile drive back home. I went on all secondary roads with many of towns and stops, for the initial break in... I am loving it so far...
Congratulations!!! Now post up some pics.
Sponsored

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Unfortunately build day has been moved again another week, now FP told me September 14th. The thing that’s making me not worry about it too much yet is that I was originally given the week of the 19th, so unless it gets pushed beyond that week (hopefully not) I’ll be happy.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
My long wait it finally over...
I picked up my Mach 1 from Granger yesterday 8-22. Whole process took about 25 minutes start to finish. Excellent job by Ashleigh and Shelby at Granger.

~ 250 mile drive back home. I went on all secondary roads with many of towns and stops, for the initial break in... I am loving it so far...
Did you see my Eruption Green Mach1???? I'm picking it up tomorrow!

moondocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,F250,F350, 57 Chev
Did you see my Eruption Green Mach1???? I'm picking it up tomorrow!
I did not, but they said they had a couple of other mustangs in the shop getting ready for customer pickups. I only saw a a Figther Jet Gray, a silver and another dark matter one sitting in the lot. I did walk around a bunch SuperDuties as that will likely be my next purchase...

Sponsored

maverickAfg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima 2020
My Mach 1 was built and released for shipping on 7/1. The vehicle arrived in a railyard in Phoenix on 8/19. While the yard is only 25 mins away from the dealership, we are still waiting for the car to be delivered by a truck. Although the wait has been pretty long I genuinely am excited to just get the car and start driving. Will post pics once I get the car.

2022 Mach 1: Oxford White, HP, EP, Leather Recaros, Red Brembo

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
Got an email last week my build date had moved from 8/15 to 8/22. I logged into the tracker today and now it says it's fully built and waiting for arrangements to go to the dealer.

Anyone else?

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
What area of MN you in? I'm up a little north of Duluth. Just curious if I'll finally run into another Mach 1 or not. Still have yet to see another one anywhere and I've been to chicago and the cities a few times.
North of Duluth? You mean Canada? 😆

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
My Mach 1 was built and released for shipping on 7/1. The vehicle arrived in a railyard in Phoenix on 8/19. While the yard is only 25 mins away from the dealership, we are still waiting for the car to be delivered by a truck. Although the wait has been pretty long I genuinely am excited to just get the car and start driving. Will post pics once I get the car.

2022 Mach 1: Oxford White, HP, EP, Leather Recaros, Red Brembo
What is it with the Phoenix rail yard? There was a guy a while ago who's Mach1 was there for almost 3 months! :frown::crying::brokenheart::angry:

Sponsored

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Been a long journey for you, glad to finally see it in action
Post pics and dont forget about us!!
One more signature in person tomorrow at Granger and she's MINE! :rockon:
I forgot to ask what chassis number she's got. :crazy:
Thursday, she gets new PS4s shoes at Discount Tire, then we're off from IA to NE, MO, KS, CO, UT, NV and CA. Planning on making a slight detour through NE to get a magnet and post card, then visit friends in MO before heading west. Taking my laptop so there should be new pics most evenings. :camera:

spankybranch

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Geoffrey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2019 Edge ST, 2022 Mach1
Got an email last week my build date had moved from 8/15 to 8/22. I logged into the tracker today and now it says it's fully built and waiting for arrangements to go to the dealer.

Anyone else?
my blend date is this Thursday 8/25. Maybe I’ll be picking it up in a month🤞🏻

FJG_pending

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Email received today:

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of August 29, 2022. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status.

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Email received today:

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of August 29, 2022. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status.
Welcome to the 8/29 club!
@dpam @Dreadomir

FJG_pending

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan