2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Reichlan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
04 F250, 07 & 11 Wranglers, '22 Mach 1
I got this email from Ford. I would have -still- been in a holding pattern. I still check in here every once in a while. Glad to see some of you guys getting your cars. Here’s the email - hope no one else got it…

“As promised, we want to update you on the status of your Mustang Mach 1 order. We are still experiencing delays due to the supply chain challenges that Ford and our industry are facing at this time.

Please understand that while getting your vehicle into production is taking longer than usual, we are doing all we can to minimize the delays.

There’s nothing we want more than to deliver your new Mustang Mach 1. We are fully committed to keeping you updated on your vehicle’s status, and will let you know as more information becomes available. We apologize for any inconvenience, and truly appreciate your patience and understanding.”

Just got that email this morning as well with my order from February at Chapman, not that I need it anymore since I bought one from Granger. Good grief.
Sponsored

Ponykixx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I ordered mine in October 15th…

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 premium 6MT ER
  • Future vehicle orders may have the 4G LTE WiFi Hotspot Feature Delete option added to avoid any delays in scheduling. The option code for this feature delete is:
    • 17W – Mustang
Just contacted my dealer to add the "delete" feature. And they said
  • The 4G hotspot had already been removed from my order.
  • It does not look like that is an available option to add.

quickDraw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1
I got this email from Ford. I would have -still- been in a holding pattern. I still check in here every once in a while. Glad to see some of you guys getting your cars. Here’s the email - hope no one else got it…

“As promised, we want to update you on the status of your Mustang Mach 1 order. We are still experiencing delays due to the supply chain challenges that Ford and our industry are facing at this time.

Please understand that while getting your vehicle into production is taking longer than usual, we are doing all we can to minimize the delays.

There’s nothing we want more than to deliver your new Mustang Mach 1. We are fully committed to keeping you updated on your vehicle’s status, and will let you know as more information becomes available. We apologize for any inconvenience, and truly appreciate your patience and understanding.”
I received the same email this morning. Called FP this morning and they said I'm still showing Unscheduled Clean. Like a lot of us on this forum I'm hoping scheduling resumes next week, we get selected and the cars actually get built before winter arrives. Very glad to see so many here are starting to receive their cars. Enjoy!

@Ponykixx Glad to see you popping in from time to time. Hope you are doing well. Stay in touch.

Sponsored

koplebob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord V6, 2023 Ford Mustang GT

yup, same email too last night. I ordered on April 23rd, I seen you're an OCTOBER order? Insane!! Here's to hoping we get scheduled next week though :beer: would be nice to at least drive the car once before it's garaged for the winter. I really gotta move somewhere warmer

Blown2tone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
*Mach1, Jeep Wrangler
Chances are it will convoy to the CSX rail yard, then travel via train to a another rail yard close to your dealer, then be carried via truck to your dealer.

The only cars that are listed as RAIL are the ones shipped via a rail spur inside the Flat Rock plant. The rest travel via CONVOY truck to a nearby rail yard.

From what I can tell, West of the Mississippi ship via Southern Pacific. Some mid-West like mine, going to Granger Iowa, travel via Norfolk Southern. All Eastern shipments go CSX. If you are lucky enough to be withing 250 miles or so of Flat Rock, it goes via truck CONVOY only.

Mine shipped from Flat Rock to Melvindale, MI 8/5 via Precision Vehicle Logistics truck, on to Kansas City via Norfolk Southern train, then to delivered to Granger Motors in Granger Iowa via truck on 8/16.
How did you obtain and follow the progress of your shipment? Mine was built 8/11 and "awaiting shipment"

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I'm in Wilson. Not too far from Raleigh and not too far from the coast. We should do a cruise if I ever get my car haha.
Sounds like a plan, if something happens with your order, my original order is in transit to Wilmington. My dealer said they would work with anyone I send over. Details are in my signature. Good luck

Sponsored

Ralph Sizzle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
1993 Mustang 5.0 LX HB -- 2022 Mach 1 HP FJG Elite
Well guys I’ll add my name to the list. Also got the email last night.

452FB3E6-8E5C-405B-8047-F31387445B89.jpeg

Tekart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1???
I have 2/2 confirmed order with Granger. 700a, 6spd, non-recaro and non-HP car… got the same email. At least I’m not worried about the cup 2 cut off 🫤

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
I just go my email from Ashleigh also :clap:. Its getting exciting now...

My Mach 1 has arrived at Granger with the same 1.5 weeks to PDI. I am hoping to get it next week. I have about a 4 hour drive from Minnesota. I will be going as soon as its ready.
What area of MN you in? I'm up a little north of Duluth. Just curious if I'll finally run into another Mach 1 or not. Still have yet to see another one anywhere and I've been to chicago and the cities a few times.

FJG_pending

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
I have 2/2 confirmed order with Granger. 700a, 6spd, non-recaro and non-HP car… got the same email. At least I’m not worried about the cup 2 cut off 🫤
Same here (4/25 confirmed order)… but might mean cup 2’s are prioritized ahead? More likely it’s all random. Guy with Oct’21 order should have his. Ford build priorities seem worse than bad — non-existent — really almost 1 year??

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
How did you obtain and follow the progress of your shipment? Mine was built 8/11 and "awaiting shipment"
Anthony at Ford Performance. Email him with your info at: [email protected]
You should also be able to get it from your dealer.
Sponsored