• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Washington Vorshlag Camber Plates - Steeda Spherical Bushings + Toe Links + Diff Bushings

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1

I'm very active on Instagram - faster response if messaged there - screen name is "Mach_Mane"
Hi All, these parts were meant for my 2019 Bullitt but I decided to sell it after spending more time in my 2022 Mach 1.
All parts brand new and never used and I can ship easily.
Vorschlag Camber Plates for Magneride S550 SOLD
Steeda Spherical Bushings $225 OBO
Steeda Toe Links $300 OBO
Steeda Diff Bushings SOLD
2015-2023 Ford Mustang Rear Lower Control Arms $300 OBO - acquired in 2020 during the pandemic, the thought was to install the spherical bearings in these while off the car to make the install faster - you can just swap out the lower control arms instead of having to drive and take them to a machine shop to have the bearings pressed in, saving a ton of time. Then you can sell or keep your factory lower control arms.

Sponsored

Last edited:

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT

I'm very active on Instagram - faster response if messaged there - screen name is "Mach_Mane"
Hi All, these parts were meant for my 2019 Bullitt but I decided to sell it after spending more time in my 2022 Mach 1.
All parts brand new and never used and I can ship easily.
Vorschlag Camber Plates for Magneride S550 $500 OBO
Steeda Spherical Bushings $225 OBO
Steeda Toe Links $300 OBO
Steeda Diff Bushings $125 OBO
2015-2023 Ford Mustang Rear Lower Control Arms $800 OBO - acquired in 2020 during the pandemic, the thought was to install the spherical bearings in these while off the car to make the install faster - you can just swap out the lower control arms instead of having to drive and take them to a machine shop to have the bearings pressed in, saving a ton of time. Then you can sell or keep your factory lower control arms.

I've totaled these parts up and it's around $2400 worth of parts brand new, willing to let it go as a package for $1750 OBO.
If interested in parting it out just let me know here as long as the mods are nice enough to keep the post open I'll break it up into parts.

How much for the just the lower control arms?? Those 4 bushings are already installed right??? Straight u lug and play?
Thanks Anthony

OP
OP
Bullitt_3461

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
How much for the just the lower control arms?? Those 4 bushings are already installed right??? Straight u lug and play?
Thanks Anthony
Hi responded to you via PM!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bullitt_3461

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
Do you still have these (camber plates specifically)?
Sorry for the late reply. Yes I still have the camber plates. I have updated the original post.

Prices are OBO and I really need this stuff gone, just make an offer and I'll ship it out.

Also as mentioned previously, Instagram is the best way to get in touch with me, my IG handle is in my sig block. I'm very active on there.