2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Harley Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
68' F250 , 69' F100 , 64.5 Mustang Coupe
Great day today finally have a window sticker šŸ„³ and a blend date of the 24th šŸ„³ 359/403
I have the same blend date 8/24 191/403 . I guess I'm just a head of you in line !! Hope we both get built ! I;m ready for some Mach 1 FUN .....
Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I have the same blend date 8/24 191/403 . I guess I'm just a head of you in line !! Hope we both get built ! I;m ready for some Mach 1 FUN .....
Congrats šŸ„³ not to far ahead of me šŸ‘ certainly looking forward to some Mach 1 fun šŸ˜Ž

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
Hello All, Granger Street Alignment Update

I just got off the phone with Granger. My new Mach 1 is going thru PDI and I was going to also get a street alignment. Ashleigh said alignment was $150, I agreed to this yesterday. Tech called me about the procedure. It would be the alignment cost + about 4 hours of labor. This is because of what needs to be done. I guess you have to grind out the strut hole with an angle grinder to get enough clearance for the camber setting. Then debur and paint. He stated this is the first Mach 1 they have had this street alignment request for. He also stated that its really odd that the manual has the settings, but you have modify it to make it work.

I cancelled the alignment and will just go with the factory alignment for now.
I guess I will keep a close eye on my tires.

Just tossing this out for comments. Any feedback?
Time to call another dealer, not that you would have them align it, to see if they agree with Granger's tech. Anybody got a service manual out there?

JG M1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1965 Unique Cobra Replicar

I just got off the phone with Granger. My new Mach 1 is going thru PDI and I was going to also get a street alignment. Ashleigh said alignment was $150, I agreed to this yesterday. Tech called me about the procedure. It would be the alignment cost + about 4 hours of labor. This is because of what needs to be done. I guess you have to grind out the strut hole with an angle grinder to get enough clearance for the camber setting. Then debur and paint. He stated this is the first Mach 1 they have had this street alignment request for. He also stated that its really odd that the manual has the settings, but you have modify it to make it work.

I sent Ashleigh an e-mail this morning about what I would like them to do and not do on the car. She said the "street" alignment would now cost $400.00 because it is a very involved process, but she said they will check the alignment when they do the PDI. Did not say anything about the cost. It sounds you got more info from the tech. I told her to just check the alignment. I wonder what it is set to from the factory? You would think it would be set to a "street" spec. and not have to be modified for that setting??

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)

Based on your signature you donā€™t have the HP, correct ?Therefore you donā€™t have the camber plates for adjustment, theoretically, But even if you did there would be no reason to enlarge the holes for a street alignment, tack alignment possibly yes.

Sponsored

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)

With the camber plates it does require a slight drop in the strut to remove the factory bolts/pins to enable the camber plates to move

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Not him specifically, but all they can tell me is that itā€™s unscheduled. No further information really possible I guess without having a vin or anything.
Is it unscheduled clean or unscheduled hold? If itā€™s clean, it should get scheduled.

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Is it unscheduled clean or unscheduled hold? If itā€™s clean, it should get scheduled.
Not sure, again they donā€™t give me much information whatsoever without me performing an in depth investigation haha. Either way, I donā€™t really care that much because I have my other order thatā€™s scheduled a few weeks from today.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Not sure, again they donā€™t give me much information whatsoever without me performing an in depth investigation haha. Either way, I donā€™t really care that much because I have my other order thatā€™s scheduled a few weeks from today.
Sorry for not clarifying, contact Anthony at Ford Performance, he will give you more up to date information than the dealer.
[email protected]

2BigPups

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
Here we go again, good old Ford has pushed my build back to Sept. 26 from the 19th. This is the second push back I have had. What are these people doing? :angry: Hope to get it before snow flies here in NH, I will probably get it so I can put it in the garage for the winter. Or will they cancel the order? Hope not.

Jet Fighter Gray, 700A, everything but no HP
Got the same email, and just so happens I have the same build as yours, ordered 11/1/21. So looks like it will be at least a year from build to delivery. The 2021 that I purchased, with the same exact options, looks like a very wise decision indeed. :sunglasses:

And I have seen very, very few other Mach 1's in NH so far. They must be hiding in their garages. :cwl:

Sponsored

moondocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,F250,F350, 57 Chev
I sent Ashleigh an e-mail this morning about what I would like them to do and not do on the car. She said the "street" alignment would now cost $400.00 because it is a very involved process, but she said they will check the alignment when they do the PDI. Did not say anything about the cost. It sounds you got more info from the tech. I told her to just check the alignment. I wonder what it is set to from the factory? You would think it would be set to a "street" spec. and not have to be modified for that setting??
From the minds of the Mustang Collective, what you say for a Non-HP, daily driver, no track car do you think the $400 alignment is required? Going forward am I going to have to eventually get this procedure done anyway? I usually get alignments whenever I get new tires. After thinking about this overnight, I may just call Ashleigh back and get the alignment done at Granger.

What does everyone think??

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
From the minds of the Mustang Collective, what you say for a Non-HP, daily driver, no track car do you think the $400 alignment is required? Going forward am I going to have to eventually get this procedure done anyway? I usually get alignments whenever I get new tires. After thinking about this overnight, I may just call Ashleigh back and get the alignment done at Granger.

What does everyone think??
No I wouldnā€™t bother

wile e coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi A6 TDI Soon to be 2022 Mach 1
Got the same email, and just so happens I have the same build as yours, ordered 11/1/21. So looks like it will be at least a year from build to delivery. The 2021 that I purchased, with the same exact options, looks like a very wise decision indeed. :sunglasses:

And I have seen very, very few other Mach 1's in NH so far. They must be hiding in their garages. :cwl:
Well you have been waiting longer than I have, I ordered on April 2 2022. I ordered from Autofair Ford in Manchester. Cant wait to get it and go for a cruise, with the wife. And yes the build is a sweet one :like:

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Has anyone here used the ā€œorder trackā€ website to see the status of your order? And if so, can you provide any insight into how accurate/not accurate the estimated time in status is? Since thereā€™s a line thatā€™s time in status (actual) and time in status (estimated), the difference between the two should mean when itā€™s estimated to move to the next stage (so in my case order confirmed to in production). Iā€™m just wondering if anybody has seen whether I can somewhat trust that or if itā€™s really more of a guess.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
This thread is full of info; it can be accurate and not.
Sponsored