Sponsored

2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
So I checked the PALS App again and my car must have made it to Kansas City because the destination is now Granger, IA. Once it gets to the dealer does the PALS App give an indication that is has been delivered? Granger is only 3-4 hours away from Kansas City. Also, I decided I'm going to use Passport for transportation. They are only a few hundred dollars more than Montway and they actually are a car moving company that uses only enclosed carriers.
Yes, the website will tell you when it was delivered to Granger. Passport should be picking up mine sometime this week
Sponsored

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 4Runners and RAV4's
Yes, the website will tell you when it was delivered to Granger. Passport should be picking up mine sometime this week
I put a call into them yesterday as mine is at Granger as well....could pick both of ours up and drop mine off along the way :-) If not, Im prepared to drive over with a truck/trailer and pickup myself.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
I put a call into them yesterday as mine is at Granger as well....could pick both of ours up and drop mine off along the way :-) If not, Im prepared to drive over with a truck/trailer and pickup myself.
That would be an interesting scene when @Jay at Granger takes pictures of the cars being loaded. Passport seems to be a good fit for Granger pickup because it is headquarted in the nearby state of Missouri.

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That would be an interesting scene when @Jay at Granger takes pictures of the cars being loaded. Passport seems to be a good fit for Granger pickup because it is headquarted in the nearby state of Missouri.
Looks like the truck is full and would be another 3-4 weeks, so Im planning on a road trip myself with truck/trailer.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
Don't believe I shared this yet - if I did, I apologize - but for those still waiting or wanting to see why the Mach 1 is an incredible car - check out the review by our owner - Dario Orlando.

Given his racing & engineering background - in his words, he has never driven a car where the driver is part of the car - big kudos to this vehicle. It is that much fun to drive.

https://www.fordmuscle.com/news/steedas-dario-orlando-adds-2021-mach-1-to-his-personal-pony-paddock/
You need this thread: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/why-the-mach1-is-a-rip-off.155387

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
I just got word that my Mach 1 arrived at Chapman. I told them I was passing on it in November when I bought a Performance Pack. (I never thought the car would be built. )

now I’m talking numbers with Chapman, and just applied for financing. I’m actually considering trading a 2 month old car. I think I might pull the trigger.

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
I just got word that my Mach 1 arrived at Chapman. I told them I was passing on it in November when I bought a Performance Pack. (I never thought the car would be built. )

now I’m talking numbers with Chapman, and just applied for financing. I’m actually considering trading a 2 month old car. I think I might pull the trigger.
just do it nike

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
Done deal with Chapman.. Trading my 2 month old Performance Pack for a Mach 1..

Getting my Mach after all.. Stoked.. :sunglasses:

Chassis# M6053

Last edited:

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
Done deal with Chapman.. Trading my 2 month old Performance Pack for a Mach 1..

Getting my Mach after all.. Stoked.. :sunglasses:

Chassis# M6053
The Silver one inside? Tell them Mark from NY says HI!!!
PS/ can I ask why?

Last edited:

Sponsored

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
The Silver one inside? Tell the Mark from NY says HI!!!
PS/ can I ask why?
I really wanted a Mach 1 and it’s my original order. And with the Chapman discount it worked out numbers wise.

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
Just booked Passport for my Horsham order. This two-week wait is gonna be painful... But I think it's my best option.

I actually had a very good friend offer to drive it for me if I cover his ticket, gas, and a night or two of hotel stays (he's more comfortable with snow than I am, and I'd trust him to take care of the car... though I'd encourage him to have fun once it's warmed up after the first 1K miles), but I'm leaning towards shipping it anyway. Getting it a good two weeks sooner for like $1200 less cost is awfully tempting, though...

Last edited:

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
Just booked Passport for my Horsham order. This two-week wait is gonna be painful... But I think it's my best option.

I actually had a very good friend offer to drive it for me if I cover his ticket, gas, and a night or two of hotel stays (he's more comfortable with snow than I am, and I'd trust him to take care of the car... though I'd encourage him to have fun once it's warmed up after the first 1K miles), but I'm leaning towards shipping it anyway. Getting it a good two weeks sooner for like $1200 less cost is awfully tempting, though...
By any chance is yours the grabber yellow.

they mentioned they were shipping one to Texas when I told them I was driving 8 1/2 hours to pick mine up

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
By any chance is yours the grabber yellow.

they mentioned they were shipping one to Texas when I told them I was driving 8 1/2 hours to pick mine up
Yep, that's probably me! Grabber yellow Mach 1 heading to Dallas.

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rented an F-250 from Enterpris, borrowed a friend‘s enclosed trailer, and drove out to Granger to pick mine up this morning…a long two days, but glad to finally have it home after ordering on 25 Sep. 2021. Shipping would have been easier, but can use the savings for simple upgrades such as jacking rails and JLT oil separator.

0A9C32CA-6E79-465A-8DE9-71C8A9C821D9.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: