2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
They should be on the same train. The Ford Performance rep saying "if" it gets on a train this week has me a little hesitant to believe the arrival date.
Probably the same car carrier as well. GET EXCITED haha. I'm torn about how to get it home, but I think that given the late season I'm leaning towards shipping it. Which is unfortunate, because I really wanted to get a photo of myself, Zach, Jay, and the car for the proverbial scrap book.
Sponsored

AUsomTiger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
Probably the same car carrier as well. GET EXCITED haha. I'm torn about how to get it home, but I think that given the late season I'm leaning towards shipping it. Which is unfortunate, because I really wanted to get a photo of myself, Zach, Jay, and the car for the proverbial scrap book.
I'm heading south, but the average high temp mid-December in Des Moines is below 40 degrees. I would need a perfectly timed warm front to go get it myself.

jed_65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Coupe
Status on my order in the Ford Tracker now indicates the vehicle is shipped and “In Transit”, the Window Sticker indicates via ”Rail”, and a freight bill # is showing origin Kansas City. So the logistics are rail from Flat Rock, to Kansas City, then Carrier from KC to Granger…. I was notified a week ago it was built and delivery at the time to Granger was estimated then 7-Dec-2021 to 13-Dec-2021. Tracker shows estimated delivery date of 13-Dec-2021.

Last edited:

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
Is the Ford order tracking site not working for anyone else? It keeps redirecting back to the page where you have to enter your order number and VIN... Whether I enter those fields or go directly to the URL I have bookmarked that used to work, it always redirects back there.

jed_65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Coupe
Is the Ford order tracking site not working for anyone else? It keeps redirecting back to the page where you have to enter your order number and VIN... Whether I enter those fields or go directly to the URL I have bookmarked that used to work, it always redirects back there.
I have had it behave that way also. Having said that, it worked fine for me earlier today, and the past two days…. I just checked and it’s working for me now also.

Sponsored

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
I have had it behave that way also. Having said that, it worked fine for me earlier today, and the past two days…. I just checked and it’s working for me now also.
Very strange... I tried a few more times consecutively now, and after a few failed attempts, it worked again. Figure your shit out, Ford.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
Seems we sometimes get updates with FP and ford site after event has taken place. Mine shows Production 11-30 on site. called FP and they said car is done with date to dealer Dec 20-26. I have not confirmed anything anywhere else. No e mails or updates from Ford. I hope I m convoy only to avoid rail delays.

JDM_WAAAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1 HP 6MT EGM, 2016 Focus ST
Mach 1 - FJG, HP, Elite Package, 6MT

Order placed 5/28/21
delayed 6 or 7 times
10/22 email - production scheduled for 12/27

Called FP this morning, they said order was cancelled by Ford on 10/29. No notice from Ford, no notice from the dealer. The dealer still has my $1k deposit.

Any advice?

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Mach 1 - FJG, HP, Elite Package, 6MT

Order placed 5/28/21
delayed 6 or 7 times

Called FP this morning, they said order was cancelled by Ford on 10/29. No notice from Ford, no notice from the dealer. The dealer still has my $1k deposit.

Any advice?
call dealer, get your deposit back.

Call them some rude names afterwards, reorder from Granger or Chapman.

sakman84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium. 6MT, Blue, upgraded wheels
Mach 1 - FJG, HP, 6MT

Order placed 5/28/21
delayed 6 or 7 times

Any advice?
Well Logan, that's lousy news, especially for an order that old. All I can say is the car is worth the wait, transfer that deposit to a 22 MY, or get the deposit back and work with a better dealer. Demand no ADM and under MSRP for the troubles. I know this is a tough market, but if you can shop around, I managed under invoice in SoCal. With stuff like this go directly to dealer manager with it, surely he doesn't think this was handled well....

HP are not built during the cold months up north due to the tire compounds used on HPs, so even if you put in an order today, it will be many months before HPs are being built again, Understand that going in, and if you heard, the 22MY will be down on a meaningless 10 HP due to emissions, but no other changes as for as I know.

The Mach 1 rocks, the tremec is far better than the MT82 and you get all the track cooling goodies, magneride, and exhaust right out of the box. This is a much better car than GT PP2 for track driving, don't get too hung up on "measurables" the driving experience is better believe me. The Shelby is the better track car no doubt, but its harsh for daily use, this M1 hits the nice sweet spot Ford was was shooting for. I guarantee these cars will be remembered for years as one of the greatest Mustangs Ford ever produced.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JDM_WAAAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1 HP 6MT EGM, 2016 Focus ST
Well Logan, that's lousy news, especially for an order that old. All I can say is the car is worth the wait, transfer that deposit to a 22 MY, or get the deposit back and work with a better dealer. Demand no ADM and under MSRP for the troubles. I know this is a tough market, but if you can shop around, I managed under invoice in Socal. With Stuff like this go directly to dealer manager with it, surely he doesn't think this was handled well....

HP are not built during the cold months up North due to the tire compounds used on HPs, so even if you put in an order today, it will be many months before HPs are being built again, Understand that going in, and if you heard, the 22MY will be down on a meaningless 10 HP due to emissions, but no other changes as for as I know.

The Mach 1 rocks, the tremec is far better than the MT82 and you get all the track cooling goodies, magneride, and exhaust right out of the box. This is a much better car than GT PP2 for track driving, don't get too hung up on "measurables" the driving experience is better believe me. The Shelby is the better track car no doubt, but its harsh for daily use, this M1 hits the nice sweet spot Ford was was shooting for. I guarantee these cars will be remembered for years as one of the greatest Mustangs Ford ever produced.
I think it's a sign that I order one in Eruption Green then.

sakman84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium. 6MT, Blue, upgraded wheels
I think it's a sign that I order one in Eruption Green then.
I would have went with green if it was offered in 21s, can't wait to see it in person. At the very beginning of the process even I thought of waiting until next model year for a shot at a green one. Then the disruptions got even worse and worse so I ordered in April figuring now or never.

AUsomTiger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
Good News Everyone.....status updated to Shipped today. Not much longer to go.

Still pondering shipping vs picking it up in person. While the weather in Iowa is nice right now, the temperature in two weeks will likely be below 45 degrees for the first leg of my trip.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good News Everyone.....status updated to Shipped today. Not much longer to go.

Still pondering shipping vs picking it up in person. While the weather in Iowa is nice right now, the temperature in two weeks will likely be below 45 degrees for the first leg of my trip.
where did you find shipping status ? I can t find my car right now. Probably still at plant awaiting pickup. Congrats!!!

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
unless you have an HP I d consider driving it . Driven many cars home on summer tires (carefully) as long as it s dry
Sponsored