Sponsored

2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 4Runners and RAV4's
Just reordered with Jay, hope Ford does the right thing with the cancelled orders and protects the price.
If you just reordered, wouldn’t you would already have the price and know that you are protected?
Sponsored

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 4Runners and RAV4's
I reordered on faith that Ford would honor the price I received back in May on the 21 order
Understood.

I made an assumption those that are reordering due to cancelled 2021 orders already had their agreed upon costs from the dealer, or else they reordered based on the new prices with the belief Ford would provide some sort of credit to cover the cost delta.

Redbarn Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 premium oxford white
Understood.

I made an assumption those that are reordering due to cancelled 2021 orders already had their agreed upon costs from the dealer, or else they reordered based on the new prices with the belief Ford would provide some sort of credit to cover the cost delta.
That is what the dealer is hoping as well as myself but no official word from
Ford yet.

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Yeah, we are still waiting to see what Ford is going to do. I can say if they choose to do nothing, they will probably lose me as a customer.

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Yeah, we are still waiting to see what Ford is going to do. I can say if they choose to do nothing, they will probably lose me as a customer.
agreed. I Am still trying to figure out what I am gonna do. buy something not quite what I want from a dealer, and pay too much, or wait another 7-8 months for the car, possibly never get it. and it not be the year that I want.

or just say screw it and walk away completely.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Curious to know if anyone else got their production dates pushed back a month today? I know several us were scheduled the week of 11/15

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
Curious to know if anyone else got their production dates pushed back a month today? I know several us were scheduled the week of 11/15
I had my Mach pushed back from Nov 22th (actual planned build date 11/17) to November 29th. @cerbomark I'm guessing you received a similar email.

Given that I am almost exactly two weeks from the planned build date, I have to imagine the scheduling system queries if the parts are in stock two weeks out, and if not, bumps it back 1 week. So I can expect another bump sometime next week, till they eventually cancel the car.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
I had my Mach pushed back from Nov 22th (actual planned build date 11/17) to November 29th. @cerbomark I'm guessing you received a similar email.

Given that I am almost exactly two weeks from the planned build date, I have to imagine the scheduling system queries if the parts are in stock two weeks out, and if not, bumps it back 1 week. So I can expect another bump sometime next week, till they eventually cancel the car.
I had a build day of the 16th, my email said week of the 13th. Which puts it near the end of the model year, so I’m backing out of mine. I think there’s better than a 50% chance it gets cancelled

AUsomTiger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1

My build day was 18 Nov. Called Ford this morning and was told I had a build week of 22 NOV. Tonight I got an email from Ford stating my build week had moved to 29 NOV. As I understand it, the email build week tends to be ahead one week (at least for Mustangs). Only time will tell.

AUsomTiger

Sponsored

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
Got a feeling Ford is moving the A10 cars up the production time while delaying producing Tremec cars. My A10 got moved from Nov 22 to Nov 13. Waiting for more Tremec transmissions to arrive at the factory?

KBR Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 on order, 2011 Mustang GT
Every damn time I call FP I get an e mail later that night. This morning had a build day of 11/16 now I'm week of 12/13....argh!!! I see more cancelations in Ford's future. Non hp auto trans.

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558

I have not received any e mails for a while now. ???
Sponsored