2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

AUsomTiger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
I finally broke down and called Ford Performance and got my build day of November 8th which also happens to be the original build week from my first email. Getting close.
Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
My last e mail was week of 11/1
ok, generally the FP call gives a week before the email, or a day in the week before the email date.

Mountain Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Super Duty F250
From a Production Week to Production Day of 11/09...happy to be trending with other folks! Finish line (vaguely) in sight:-)
2021-Ford-Mustang-Mach-1-4.jpeg
There are a few cars with order dates around yours and we are still waiting with our fingers crossed that we get you be chosen by Ford for a VIN. One month you are getting so close.

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
To keep you guys busy while you wait, and as a preview for when you get your cars...

Today I took it to work for the first time. I work in a 1,000 employee office building surrounded by a gigantic parking lot, at the back end of an abandoned industrial park.

Walked in and didn't even make it to my cubicle before someone stopped to ask if I got the Mustang yet, said he heard something coming through the industrial park that sounded badass. (I was in normal mode.)

Over the course of the morning, 5-6 people either stopped me in the hall or came to my desk to ask if I got it yet. 3 requested personal viewings at lunchtime.

Another guy sent an instant message saying he saw it when he drove in and loves the hood graphics. He's an M3 / M4 guy.

The lunchtime viewings dragged out over about 30 minutes. More comments on loving the hood and actually the spoiler. Multiple startups and active exhaust demos. Complimentary of the silver and how comfortable the seats are, and how low the front splitter is.

Followed by discussions all afternoon. Oh, and a Honda Accord trying like hell, and failing, to keep up through some twisty mountain roads on the way home.

Get ready guys, your turn is coming!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
To keep you guys busy while you wait, and as a preview for when you get your cars...

Today I took it to work for the first time. I work in a 1,000 employee office building surrounded by a gigantic parking lot, at the back end of an abandoned industrial park.

Walked in and didn't even make it to my cubicle before someone stopped to ask if I got the Mustang yet, said he heard something coming through the industrial park that sounded badass. (I was in normal mode.)

Over the course of the morning, 5-6 people either stopped me in the hall or came to my desk to ask if I got it yet. 3 requested personal viewings at lunchtime.

Another guy sent an instant message saying he saw it when he drove in and loves the hood graphics. He's an M3 / M4 guy.

The lunchtime viewings dragged out over about 30 minutes. More comments on loving the hood and actually the spoiler. Multiple startups and active exhaust demos. Complimentary of the silver and how comfortable the seats are, and how low the front splitter is.

Followed by discussions all afternoon. Oh, and a Honda Accord trying like hell, and failing, to keep up through some twisty mountain roads on the way home. Get ready, your turn is coming!!
Hey, that guy in the Accord was me. Don't hate.

Jk, I'd never corner hard in this boat.

Maldelver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1

Followed by discussions all afternoon. Oh, and a Honda Accord trying like hell, and failing, to keep up through some twisty mountain roads on the way home.

Get ready guys, your turn is coming!!
Along these same lines,

I stopped into Advance Auto Parts to pick up an air freshener, and the sales rep starts talking to me about the Mustang. I mention MACH1 and his eyes bug, “I thought that’s what it was but I had never seen one”.

Long story short he shows me his 15 Eco boost in Yellow with Shelby stripes, which was very cool, he obviously took care of it, then I ask him if he wants the nickel tour of the MACH1 lol. I spend 15 min showing everything on the car and he just kept going “Wow”.

The moral of the story is, this is not an isolated instance. This car grabs people’s attention just about everywhere I go.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
how long before build date did window sticker show up?

Maldelver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Mine was actually right after it went into production.
ok. I'v ebeen refreshing the window sticker link like 10 times a day. it always went to the not released screen within about 2 seconds.

but suddenly today it started taking minutes to refresh, and the link tha twas showing up showed the Vin and many many other numbers. so it looks like it is there, and loaded, but I do not have permission to access, it was the security check that was the delay in the loading it seems.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
ok. I'v ebeen refreshing the window sticker link like 10 times a day. it always went to the not released screen within about 2 seconds.

but suddenly today it started taking minutes to refresh, and the link tha twas showing up showed the Vin and many many other numbers. so it looks like it is there, and loaded, but I do not have permission to access, it was the security check that was the delay in the loading it seems.

When is your build date again?

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
When is your build date again?
Last I called, it was 04NOV. which I like. not after a down time, not a monday, not a friday.

ordered 15JUN, Vin 23JUN. original build date was 27SEP.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Last I called, it was 04NOV. which I like. not after a down time, not a monday, not a friday.

ordered 15JUN, Vin 23JUN. original build date was 27SEP.
Wow my order date was 08/27, and my build date is 4 days after yours

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Wow my order date was 08/27, and my build date is 4 days after yours
are you an HP 700A? that combo seems to be the biggest delay. especially w/o recaro seats.
Sponsored