Hawk06

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1 Race Red 700A Tremec Mag Whls Elite
See My Tracking Process Below for Anyone Ordering for the First Time:
Ordered my Mach 1 at local Ford dealer April 13, 2021. $500 deposit. Received a copy of the Order Summary(DORA - Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement) for the car.
Priority 13. Note order code top right. Will need that number for everything you do going forward.
Plant closures... No emails from dealer or Ford...

June 15 Called Ford Customer Service 800 -334-4375.
Gave the rep my Name and Order Number from the above. She checked and gave me my VIN right there on the phone.

June 18 Called Ford Performance 800-367-3788 opt #1. Gave the rep my order number and VIN. He told me scheduled build for week of 19 July. More plant closures...

July 1 called Ford Performance again, scheduled build week of 2 Aug.

Found the order tracking website in one of the forums here.
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Plug in your order number and VIN. It will show you the details of your Mach 1 in pictures and lists of options, plus a timeline from the day you ordered thru delivery.

July 29 checked tracking website above and highlighted at the top of the page “your 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium is “in production”

The timeline below it still does not show a date for in production, but a new link further down the page was to “View Window Sticker”. I clicked it and no sticker, with the page reading not available yet

July 31, my Green Special Oder Window Sticker was posted on the tracking website above. Downloaded a PDF copy to enjoy!

Sticker reads “Convoy” so its coming my way via tractor trailer rather than rail.

Found another link in the forums here to the Jack Cooper North American shipping company which ships the Mustangs via tractor trailer. Plug in your VIN, no need to log in, and it shows Origin, Destination, freight bill, VIN and Status(which is still pending for me as I wait on the 6 Aug blend(build) date from the Window Sticker to arrive

https://palsapp.com/

Verified my email with dealer and Ford Customer Service. Haven’t received an email yet. I can’t tell you all how great its been going thru the forums here on 6G to pick up all the above and so much more. Keep on!
Sponsored

DClarkNV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium, 2021 Mach 1, M3892, FJG
Great information - all in one place....

Thanks....

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
See My Tracking Process Below for Anyone Ordering for the First Time:
Ordered my Mach 1 at local Ford dealer April 13, 2021. $500 deposit. Received a copy of the Order Summary(DORA - Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement) for the car.
Priority 13. Note order code top right. Will need that number for everything you do going forward.
Plant closures... No emails from dealer or Ford...

June 15 Called Ford Customer Service 800 -334-4375.
Gave the rep my Name and Order Number from the above. She checked and gave me my VIN right there on the phone.

June 18 Called Ford Performance 800-367-3788 opt #1. Gave the rep my order number and VIN. He told me scheduled build for week of 19 July. More plant closures...

July 1 called Ford Performance again, scheduled build week of 2 Aug.

Found the order tracking website in one of the forums here.
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Plug in your order number and VIN. It will show you the details of your Mach 1 in pictures and lists of options, plus a timeline from the day you ordered thru delivery.

July 29 checked tracking website above and highlighted at the top of the page “your 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium is “in production”

The timeline below it still does not show a date for in production, but a new link further down the page was to “View Window Sticker”. I clicked it and no sticker, with the page reading not available yet

July 31, my Green Special Oder Window Sticker was posted on the tracking website above. Downloaded a PDF copy to enjoy!

Sticker reads “Convoy” so its coming my way via tractor trailer rather than rail.

Found another link in the forums here to the Jack Cooper North American shipping company which ships the Mustangs via tractor trailer. Plug in your VIN, no need to log in, and it shows Origin, Destination, freight bill, VIN and Status(which is still pending for me as I wait on the 6 Aug blend(build) date from the Window Sticker to arrive

https://palsapp.com/

Verified my email with dealer and Ford Customer Service. Haven’t received an email yet. I can’t tell you all how great its been going thru the forums here on 6G to pick up all the above and so much more. Keep on!
Thanks for sharing the shipping company link. Do we know how accurate and up to date the information is?

Hawk06

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1 Race Red 700A Tremec Mag Whls Elite
From what I see on other posts, overall I think its pretty reliable. Good way to follow when your vehicle leaves Flat Rock and enroute so you can coordinate details for prep with your dealer.

adaryanani

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer ST, 2022 GT500HE
Order confirmation: March 15
Priority Code: 10
Estimated Build Date: October 04
Options: FJG, 700A, Handling, Manual, Elite, Tech
Shipped Date: N/A
Received Date: N/A

Sponsored

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558

This concerns me. Isn t that excessively long?

Luckystang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Order confirmation: 3/24/21
Priority Code: Not sure
Estimated Build Date: 8/2/21
Options: Auto 10, 700A, Handling Package, , Appearance Package, NAV and back seat delete.
Received Date N/A

I checked the Ford vehicle order tracking site this morning and it show that my 2021 Mach 1 premium is in production. I can also review the window sticker as well.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Order confirmation: December 3rd 2020 (signed contract January 7th)
Priority Code: N/A
Build Date: July 29th
Options: Velocity Blue, 700A, Automatic, Magnetic wheels, Elite, Nav
Shipped Date: Soon
Received Date: Estimated mid-October in EU

Reactions: 12g

Sponsored

BELLX1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1; 2023 Bronco Raptor
Order confirmation: 07/26/21
Estimated Build Date: 11/22/21
Options: FJG, Auto 10, 700A, Handling Package, Appearance Package Black/Orange, Elite Package.
Received Date N/A

Last edited:

BELLX1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1; 2023 Bronco Raptor
What is the priority code being referenced/where do you find that information, if applicable? Excited to hear about everyone’s deliveries once they start rolling in.

DClarkNV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium, 2021 Mach 1, M3892, FJG
Order confirmation: 6/28
Priority Code: 19
Estimated Build Date: 10/11/21 *
Options: 700A, Wheel upgrade, 6-spd, Elite pkg, FJG, Nav

* Stopped by the dealership to have wife's Edge serviced when my sales guy came up to me and said "I probably should not tell you this, but they moved up your order to an 8/11 build date".

I am not crossing my fingers on that bit of information. Willing to wait my turn.....

Well, staying patient must have been the trick...

After logging into the Ford Vehicle Tracking site this afternoon for "another check", I was greeted with the news that my car was in production. What a great feeling!!

Hopefully this bodes well for everyone else that has been waiting. It appears that the "production" bottleneck may
Screenshot 2021-08-05 165633.jpg
has eased significantly, depending upon your build.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
why is your build date later than mine? same car, except color (appearance package), I ordered after you and have a lower priority. Got me concerned I am gonna get a nasty email today from Ford saying !!!!!DELAYED!!!!!
Sponsored