OP
OP
V00D00

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
V: Just a wag on my part but in my experience, management is expected to work much more during the holidays and it wouldn't surprise me if the same is true at Ford. If that's the case, they may be able to help speed things up with the colors. If it's a supply issue, that's another story but I can't believe THAT many colors had problems. Seems like it almost has to do with how they're applied and the equipment used. Sure wish you had an answer but I hope for all you "color guys" that it resolves quickly.
Thank you, im over it now. just the entire debacle.

I BELIEVE- based on nothing other than business sense, that the color issue was not the real issue, and just a way someone deciedd they will roll them out to help get the builds situated.

I say that because the colors have rolled out for the 350 and explorers ect.

Mine was in the body shop prior to the holiday, and expecting trim line status tomorrow, so i know the new colors are coming out. I was told its the 2nd Iconic Silver to roll down the line. I just would have thought, if the colors were not a delay, Ford would have opted to flush the newest colors out 1st
Sponsored

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
V: Just a wag on my part but in my experience, management is expected to work much more during the holidays and it wouldn't surprise me if the same is true at Ford. If that's the case, they may be able to help speed things up with the colors. If it's a supply issue, that's another story but I can't believe THAT many colors had problems. Seems like it almost has to do with how they're applied and the equipment used. Sure wish you had an answer but I hope for all you "color guys" that it resolves quickly.
KB, I'm usually on board with your avatars as you well know but I cannot sit idly by while you sully an epic album cover with those bikini clad tramps. You have overstepped this time.

If you have spare time, remove said tramps and send me a copy of that....please. I will rock that proudly. Pun intended.

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
10.66@132 so far in 350 d/a. And he's had it on a dyno earlier today but I haven't seen the results.
Did not see the other thread. Well it did not run 12's lol.

Tiago G.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
So, did the you tube kid receive the 1st Gt-500 known to the regular people?

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red

Sponsored

Tiago G.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
No. In the first 15 or so though.
And no news about the other 14 cars already delivered? I think that They are not releasing the cars because of some sort of safety that they added or mechanical inspection or some small issue of that nature.
Unless you live in Florida, looks like next year will be the time to enjoy those cars anyways...

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
And no news about the other 14 cars already delivered? I think that They are not releasing the cars because of some sort of safety that they added or mechanical inspection or some small issue of that nature.
Unless you live in Florida, looks like next year will be the time to enjoy those cars anyways...
I’ve seen pictures of a few of the other ones.
Speed Phenom was the first well know (normal customer) to get a GT500.
I believe there was/is some issue with the early cars that caused delays.

Tiago G.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
I’ve seen pictures of a few of the other ones.
Speed Phenom was the first well know (normal customer) to get a GT500.
I believe there was/is some issue with the early cars that caused delays.
Gotcha! Hopefully, silly little issues...

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Holy shit. I cant believe i started a thread that brings s the trolls back out.

1 guy claims SP would run circles around us on a track.

No troll here.
My statement was a general one. Most drivers really don’t do well on a track, maybe you do. If so, you’re the 1%. Be proud of your skill, it took quite a commitment to get there.

Sponsored

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
So here's a legit question, in the first video it shows the car under a black cover, Is that the $395 cover that is on ford's site when building the car? Because that does not look like a cover that would hold up outdoors. And IF its not the car cover you can order from their website, is that the cover its delivered to the dealership with and do we get it?

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
So here's a legit question, in the first video it shows the car under a black cover, Is that the $395 cover that is on ford's site when building the car? Because that does not look like a cover that would hold up outdoors. And IF its not the car cover you can order from their website, is that the cover its delivered to the dealership with and do we get it?
That's the $395 option you order with the car. If you planning on parking the car outdoors, I would consider buying the best outdoor cover you can afford.
Blue, Black, Red & Gray.

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
That's the $395 option you order with the car. If you planning on parking the car outdoors, I would consider buying the best outdoor cover you can afford.
Blue, Black, Red & Gray.
Yeah thats not worth $395, Getting mine in the spring, so if I need one by fall I'll get the best breathable one.

kiwiford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Falcon 302, Mazda MPV V6
It's really disappointing to hear certain people put down others on this forum, when in theory at least, we're all MUSTANG enthusiasts here. I have not done a lot of posts, but have M6G in my favourites. It's somewhat dis-heartening to see the young fella being ripped apart savagely. I think he is on the cutting edge of SHELBY videos, and the silent majority of us that can only ever dream of owning a Shelby, of any kind are enjoying his videos from afar (in my case NZ). Correction, I do have some hot wheels SHELBY'S, haha !! And one I helped build in conjunction with my wife; she's a 2010 model, who we named SHELBY long before her birthday on OLE SHELBY'S birthday, born January 11, 2010 !! Can we all just be grateful for what we've got, and in some cases, ACTUALLY be getting. Also, last request (for now); STOP ripping Ford apart, 'cause THEY made this fantastic car for us to either drool about, or drive, respectively !!

markham51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 07 GT500 SS, MKIII Cobra, 68 Shelby GT500 KR Convert
What a bunch of whiners. Congrats Voodoo enjoy your beast.
Sponsored