Sponsored

18+ GT Performance Tune Pac

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Thanks Benny!

It's not a huge deal. Kind of comes with the territory when it comes to fitment and mods.

Do you (or anyone else) know if M-6766-A50S air-oil separator would work with the 5.0 and this power pack?

Also, does FP make a passenger side air-oil separator that would work with this kit?
I'm using a UPR oil seperator. The one that hides by the windshield washer fluid tank.
https://www.cjponyparts.com/upr-oil...-2015-2021-gt350-gt350r-2015-2020/p/OILSEP88/
Sponsored

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Thanks Benny!

It's not a huge deal. Kind of comes with the territory when it comes to fitment and mods.

Do you (or anyone else) know if M-6766-A50S air-oil separator would work with the 5.0 and this power pack?

Also, does FP make a passenger side air-oil separator that would work with this kit?
Hmm Im not sure as only the RH separator now has this incompatibility note. I did find this video that has good views and angles of the LH side one

Not at this time and I doubt they will, Perhaps just a revised bracket could solve this.

- Benny

Rpinaiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ral
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I have JLT oil seperator for passenger side. And you can reverse the hoses on the can, it works and fits fine. When I did the power pack, the JLT can was really tight in there and I just reversed the hoses, switch short and long hose with the nuts and it works. Just hangs there kind of tilted but doesnt touch any wires.

Risto2G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2, Recaro, B&O K7 GSXR750
In case anyone was wondering, the FP passenger side air-oil separator does not fit with this kit. The mounting bracket prevents the slectrical connector from being installed on the trottle body. Even with the bracket removed, the body of the air-oil separator will rest directly on the electrical wires.

IMG_0924.jpg
Ah I ran into this as well. Or rather the dealer that installed it did. They put it back to stock without the oil separator to finish the install. I reinstalled the separator at home sans bracket. One of the tubes is flexible so I was able position it so it's not pressing on anything. Doesn't look great, but it is functional.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Just got mine from Ford. Agree with Needforgreen about replacing white straight fitting. Be careful disconnecting from elbow in intake tube. I inserted small screw driver in rubber tube and squirted some wd40 to remove white fitting from hose. P/N below:

PCV tube: KR3Z-6758-A (Bullitt)

90 deg Connector: WF2C0888AAF20
I just got my kit but my hose says KR3E-6758-BA. is that a revised one too?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cobrakit

Cobrakit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP1
Ford always has 2 numbers. If ordering use number i provided. However number on part is as you listed(mine too).

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Ford always has 2 numbers. If ordering use number i provided. However number on part is as you listed(mine too).
I guess I got the updated kit, since other piece is 90 degrees and says 10/2020 on box

Cody5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Performance Pack
Wonder how long it will take before Ford Performance starts using the intake elbow off the Mach 1 in these kits. For those that haven't noticed the brake aspirator line has been moved to the same position as the GT.

Sponsored

dfoos005

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I'm interested as well if the code is still available.

andrewzander

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Does anyone have a part number for a replacement paper air filter for this kit?

Thanks in advance.

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Ecoboots dont use sound tubes. Thats the GT's. He mentioned 2.3.
Does anyone have a part number for a replacement paper air filter for this kit?

Thanks in advance.
Here it is.

Motorcraft 129827-07650084

If you decide you want a reusable dry one: Airaid M-9601-G

and another option is the oiled Green Filter 7663
Sponsored