Sponsored

Ford Performance Track Handling Pack

stonecutter908

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th Anniversary PP
I'm debating on the FP Track Handling Pack for my 2015 GT PP 50th Ann and pricing labor with my mechanic currently. Is there a discount code available so I can budget the full install cost please?
Sponsored

plresultsman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
16 White GT Vert GT PP Roush Stg1 M'flow ctbck
Hi,
I will PM you our latest code

- Benny
I have a 2016 vert with PP1, Roush and Magnaflow. If I want to tighten up the suspension to get more power to tires and eliminate wheel hop do I need whole kit or just certain parts?

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
I have a 2016 vert with PP1, Roush and Magnaflow. If I want to tighten up the suspension to get more power to tires and eliminate wheel hop do I need whole kit or just certain parts?
Hi Steve,

The track handling kit is the best bang for the buck https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/m-fr3a-m8a.html

The higher rate springs will help with the tighter feel your looking for when driving around town and the stiffer sway bars will reduce body roll when pushing a corner. How old and in what condition are your tires in?

-Benny

plresultsman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Hi Steve,

The track handling kit is the best bang for the buck https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/m-fr3a-m8a.html

The higher rate springs will help with the tighter feel your looking for when driving around town and the stiffer sway bars will reduce body roll when pushing a corner. How old and in what condition are your tires in?

-Benny
Benny: Tires are in good shape. New in spring of 2021 per prior owner. I acquired car in August of 2021 with 12,000 miles on it, and have added another 4,200. My servicing dealer reports 7/32 or greater tread depth last month.

Sponsored

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Benny: Tires are in good shape. New in spring of 2021 per prior owner. I acquired car in August of 2021 with 12,000 miles on it, and have added another 4,200. My servicing dealer reports 7/32 or greater tread depth last month.
Got it, Between the track pack and a proper alignment you should be able to get rid of that wheel hop then.

-Benny

plresultsman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Ok. Since it is a GT PP, are any of the parts redundant? Thanks!

TeeCee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hi Steve,

-Benny
I have a 2017 Mustang Gt PP2 and am looking at the Ford Performance Track Handling Pack - However I live in Australia and the freight charges are extremely high - To purchase this item I am looking at AU$3,697.20 Plus 10% GST - Plus Import Duty - It would end up costing over AU$5,000.00 delivered and take 4 months to get here.
1657584780300.png

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
I have a 2017 Mustang Gt PP2 and am looking at the Ford Performance Track Handling Pack - However I live in Australia and the freight charges are extremely high - To purchase this item I am looking at AU$3,697.20 Plus 10% GST - Plus Import Duty - It would end up costing over AU$5,000.00 delivered and take 4 months to get here.
1657584780300.png
Hi Tony,

Send me your address and Email address and I will validate the shipping, There may be some savings we can offer but not much.

- Benny
Sponsored