Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Snow is coming to OH (well, showed up last week).

So I made sure tires are up to the right pressure, which meant I had to drain ALL of the freaking summer air and then get the specialty PepBoys winter air tire blend.

I just wish it came with the pre-frozen valve stem covers that I had to buy separate, what a ripoff. :curse:

Coyote 2121

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt
I bought the Ford performance trunk lid panel without the alignment holes so I can quit driving around looking ghetto with my Howling Coyote badge back there.
Raining and cold here so instillation will have to wait.
And after reading everyone's top choice for an H pipe resonator delete, I decided on the Steeda H pipe.
Looked at it last week and it was $279, last night on sale for $167. Nice savings so I bought for myself for Xmas!
It'll replace the X pipe that the previous owner installed.
Just a little too raspy for me, but my woman LOVES it, so that one will get a new home on her 21 Premium GT. 👍

Edit to add:
Free shipping and NO TAX??????
Any time I can cut the criminals running things out of a few bucks I'm IN!

Screenshot_20221120-225444~2.png

20ducks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg G.
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Rapid Red
Vehicle Showcase
BMR also free shipping and no tax on some items I recently purchased. I also got a discount because I am a US Army Vet (with documentation). However, I will use AMAZON I when I gotta have it soon), as they give you a ship date and tracking number

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
I had a new problem with my 22 Mustang today. Just a warning for everyone!

1. My car is in hibernation and covered in the heated garage.
2. Nice day so I opened the garage door. Wow! In an instant my Mustang kicked off its cover, forced me to sit behind the steering wheel, and kidnapped me for about an hour.
3. I refused to put the top down, but she forced me to drive some of the nice, twisty roads near my house.
4. After about an hour she brought me home, tucked herself back into her den, pulled the cover over her head, and went back into quasi-hibernation. 😉😉😉
5. But, all is forgiven, and I hold no malice or hard-feelings! It’s a beautiful Colorado day at 8,500 feet. Warm sunshine and nothing on the roads, so all is good.

BEWARE! This can happen to you also!!!

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

2. Nice day so I opened the garage door. Wow! In an instant my Mustang kicked off its cover, forced me to sit behind the steering wheel, and kidnapped me for about an hour.
3. I refused to put the top down, but she forced me to drive some of the nice, twisty roads near my house.
4. After about an hour she brought me home, tucked herself back into her den, pulled the cover over her head, and went back into quasi-hibernation. 😉😉😉
5. But, all is forgiven, and I hold no malice or hard-feelings! It’s a beautiful Colorado day at 8,500 feet. Warm sunshine and nothing on the roads, so all is good.

I think she’s trying to tell you something 😁

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Nice to hear of a good outcome from your kidnapping. :like::like:.

Tib

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP1
I bought the Ford performance trunk lid panel without the alignment holes so I can quit driving around looking ghetto with my Howling Coyote badge back there.
Raining and cold here so instillation will have to wait.
And after reading everyone's top choice for an H pipe resonator delete, I decided on the Steeda H pipe.
Looked at it last week and it was $279, last night on sale for $167. Nice savings so I bought for myself for Xmas!
It'll replace the X pipe that the previous owner installed.
Just a little too raspy for me, but my woman LOVES it, so that one will get a new home on her 21 Premium GT. 👍

Edit to add:
Free shipping and NO TAX??????
Any time I can cut the criminals running things out of a few bucks I'm IN!

Screenshot_20221120-225444~2.png
I have the Steeda X-Pipe and I love it with Active Exhaust. I have thought about picking up the H-Pipe on this special and test it out too.

I have gotten tons of compliments on the X-Pipe with Factory Active. I've been stopped a dozen times and always ask what system I have installed.

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
I had the H pipe on my 19 GT and loved it. Wasn’t sure I could do it with the AE so now there’s another expense I didn’t expect!😉

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt

Hot damn!
You're right. This is happening to me on the daily. Sans the cover :)

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
It was about 66* yesterday so I did the same on my lunch break.

I don’t know how you guys do that while hibernation thing.

debating about doing a track day the day after thanksgiving too lol

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
It was about 66* yesterday so I did the same on my lunch break.

I don’t know how you guys do that while hibernation thing.

debating about doing a track day the day after thanksgiving too lol
I stopped hibernating. I can't believe how fun the car is in really cold temperatures, lol. They rip, to the point I have to control myself to keep from savagely beating up my winter tires.

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Hope to have time to get this on this weekend. Honestly with today's prices didn't see myself buying this brand anytime soon. Thanks to @beefcake for making it happen. Best pricing out there & arrived quicker than I expected.

20221122_205336.jpg

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Hope to have time to get this on this weekend. Honestly with today's prices didn't see myself buying this brand anytime soon. Thanks to @beefcake for making it happen. Best pricing out there & arrived quicker than I expected.

20221122_205336.jpg
I’m jealous. Are you gonna tune afterwards? Intake mods planned too?
Sponsored