Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
My order got pushed back 1 week for the end of July.

At least we have a Vin#. I can’t see the Ford tracking because my car is a dealership stock, not a custom order.

sirdovey05

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Isn't the deposit non-refundable unless they can't deliver?
It might depend on the dealer. I have an email from the dealership I'm using starting that it's 100% refundable if I decide not to keep the car.

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Ourisman Ford is willing to do at least Invoice (possibly lower?) for M1 orders. They are one of the nation's highest-unit Mustang dealers so guys at the ass-end of the queues at Grainger/Chapman might have better scheduling luck?

[email protected] or text 571-221-3807

I bought my latest Mustang from Jason in April at below invoice and the experience was fantastic.
Just finished up with Jason and got my second email from Ford.
Great guy to deal with. Stayed in touch with me, even over the weekend! Thanks for the tip, Shogun!
Says they are pushing to be one of the largest volume dealers. Not sure that means anything for a Mach 1 order, but I'll see!
So now I've got two orders in.
Chapman 5/19
Ourisman 6/6

I told both of them, whichever shows up first wins! ;)

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Just finished up with Jason and got my second email from Ford.
Great guy to deal with. Stayed in touch with me, even over the weekend! Thanks for the tip, Shogun!
Says they are pushing to be one of the largest volume dealers. Not sure that means anything for a Mach 1 order, but I'll see!
So now I've got two orders in.
Chapman 5/19
Ourisman 6/6

Are you going to forfeit your deposit on the loser?

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
now I've got two orders in.
Chapman 5/19
Ourisman 6/6

Ourisman has upped their game to 3.5% BELOW invoice + $900 Fee which roughly pencils out to 2.3% below invoice. Add TTL.. On all non-GT500 Mustangs, Mach1 included.

Are you going to forfeit your deposit on the loser?
BTW, there is NO deposit with Ourisman.

And $1000 ford custom order cash is back till 7/5 (PGM 38492) but sadly doesn't apply to Mach1

Last edited:

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
Ourisman has upped their game to 3.5% BELOW invoice + $900 Fee which roughly pencils out to 2.3% below invoice. Add TTL.. On all non-GT500 Mustangs, Mach1 included.

how confident is ourisman that theyll get built? i placed an order today locally too but idk how likely it is to get built

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
how confident is ourisman that theyll get built? i placed an order today locally too but idk how likely it is to get built
hard to say. but they move a TON of mustangs year in and year out so if Ford is doing some kind of ranking based on units moved, I would hope they'll easily get more thruput than Grainger or CHapman, no offense/disrespect to those fine folks.

So it looks like Ourisman's backlog is less than 10 cars (not just M1). Of the 4 Jason is personally familiar with 3 have dates and one that was ordered last week has a claimed scheduled build date of July 21. So, unless all of you guys start flooding his queue, the delivery time looks respectable, in the generic Mustang sense. Not sure if M1 distorts that.

We'll have to see how it plays out in real life.

Last edited:

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
hard to say. but they move a TON of mustangs year in and year out so if Ford is doing some kind of ranking based on units moved, I would hope they'll easily get more thruput than Grainger or CHapman, no offense/disrespect to those fine folks.
the key is how many MUSTANG and M1 orders they have pending. even if they are a high volume Ford dealer if they have 30 pending Mustang orders you are out of luck. they way current production is going Ford is not giving all their built units to a few dealers. they seem to be spreading them out. best chance is a high volume dealer with limited pending Mustang orders.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP

And $1000 ford custom order cash is back till 7/5 (PGM 38492) but sadly doesn't apply to Mach1
Their 3.5% below invoice and $899 doc equated to Chapman's 3% and $433 PA doc fee.
Jason said they move a lot of units, and have a big commercial/fleet division.

Still, I'm awfully late to the party here, so I'll see how it goes.

Spec1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clinton
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 Hp
Well, I have cancelled my order today. Order details are in signature.

FYI, I placed it with Lebanon Ford north of Cincinnati OH. They informed me they are definitely keeping the order so maybe contact Bryan Pence if interested.
Why are you canceling your order?
Sponsored