Test drive and dealership dance .

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
@ICU812, unless you’re enjoying the berating your taking for putting yourself in this situation it might be best to stop posting.

At this point no one is taking your side and many are doubting this is even happening. What‘s worse is that no one seems to care anymore. And that’s a shame.

If and when you get a resolution to this insanity, let us know. Until then please go enjoy driving your other Ford’s.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I am not quite sure what your motivation is continuing to post here as you don't seem to be amenable to any of the good suggestions offered here about not getting abused by the dealer. It is pretty simple contract law. Offer and acceptance stuff. They know this too...
You beat me to it..👍😀

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
Perhaps I’ve been a butt from the start because I’ve told you things you don’t want to hear, I don’t know. But I can tell you that I could be parachuted into any business in the US and within minutes I could be in front of the ultimate decision maker.

You’re responses are long, rambling, repetitive, very vague and difficult to understand. They just don’t make a lot of sense. For instance, why have you “notified” your bank? That means nothing. If they are presented with a legitimately issued check they’re gonna pay it. Simple as that. They aren’t interested in getting involved in a civil dispute.

You got some traction in the beginning because people felt bad for you. But it has become obvious after all this time that one of three things must be true. Take your pick of one:

1. You have less ability to negotiate the general business system than anyone I’ve ever known.

2. You are an exceptionalily non-assertive person.

3. You’re peeing on our collective legs.

In any event I don’t understand what you hope to accomplish by continuing this thread.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
The beatings will commence, and they will continue until morale improves.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ICU812

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
You're a beta cuckold, and you'll never get that car. You will also never recoup the money you put down. There are people at the dealership laughing their asses off just thinking about you.

Yes, there are times getting angry, loud and shouty are what gets things done. In point of fact, it's an extremely effective thing to so, in the middle of a car showroom on a busy day. You are incapable of doing so.
Well, that is your opinion.
I try to not get pissed, as I tend to go overboard and hurt people.
Not from being some bas ass, but lack of anger management control.
I rather not go down that road. it never ends well.

OP
OP
ICU812

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
I'll ask again, is there a VIN on the signed paperwork? yesIs the car sitting now at the dealer? as far as I know, yes. it is also still on their web site Do you really want the car?yes

If what you are saying is true, that you have an actual signed sales agreement with VIN and a car sitting at the dealer, then you are indeed a fool. Sorry, but they made a mistake, sensed you were a pushover and they are screwing you.

I am not quite sure what your motivation is continuing to post here as you don't seem to be amenable to any of the good suggestions offered here about not getting abused by the dealer. It is pretty simple contract law. Offer and acceptance stuff. They know this too...

A quick call to the Attorney General's office in the dealer's state would most likely get things cleared up. (Probably even a threat to do so would suffice).
I will call that states A/G tomorrow.
I can't just take a day off work to drive there , just to make a fuss, as it is a whole day to drive there and back. My next day off is in 25 days.
Till then I am at sea.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Not from being some bas ass, but lack of anger management control.
that's why I said chain yourself to the car you 'bought'.

Till then I am at sea.
well sheeet, invite your swarthy long-shoremen mates to come with you to pay a 'visit' to the dealership in person. You can't ALL look like Chicken Hawk. There's gotta be a FogHorn LegHorn or two in the bunch.

jimmerheck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Cal Special
there is a time for being civil, quiet, and not being an ahole, hoping that by being these traits will help you, it has gone way past that. Now its time to be the asshole and I hope this works out for you.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
You're a beta cuckold, and you'll never get that car. You will also never recoup the money you put down. There are people at the dealership laughing their asses off just thinking about you.
That's Mass for you. They are either the cuck you mentioned, or a complete a-hole. Not much in between.

OP seems to be leaning the former way.

Sponsored

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
I will call that states A/G tomorrow.
I can't just take a day off work to drive there , just to make a fuss, as it is a whole day to drive there and back. My next day off is in 25 days.
Till then I am at sea.
You can't take a day to travel to the dealer to get your car or your deposit back? That just sounds like it's not worth the trouble, or it's not worth bothering with. At this point I'm like everyone else, either you shit or get of the pot!

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,

BeastAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry to hear the deal went sour... Glad to see you got your deposit back and found a new car. Good luck with this deal
Sponsored