Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
  • Banned
Fingers crossed , it goes well, and we can come to a price I can live with.
I think I have read all the little things to look for, at. And the pro's and con's of this trim level, model.
Thanks to this site.
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Well, good luck! Youā€™re so happy, not sure what youā€™re buying yet, because thereā€™s no detailsā€¦. But weā€™re rooting for you. . . LOL šŸ˜‚

OP
OP
ICU812

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
  • Banned
Well, good luck! Youā€™re so happy, not sure what youā€™re buying yet, because thereā€™s no detailsā€¦. But weā€™re rooting for you. . . LOL šŸ˜‚
LOL.
Conflicted, Have not bought a new vehicle for myself since 2004, And they have gotten pricer since that time.
Having a hard time ,telling myself buying a 40-47k vehicle is normal .
Ones side is like " you only live once" and the other side is, " holy crap, that is a lot of money for a car.

As for what they are, there are 3.
2) 5.0 gt prem trim, one manual, one auto.
and the last is a turbo 4, prem trim car.

It is odd, I did not have this problem when we bought my wife's vehicle last year. I guess because this one is treating myself. I'm at odds.

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Tell me about it. My first brand new 4x4 truck in 1985 cost me $10k.... šŸ˜†

Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
LOL.
Conflicted, Have not bought a new vehicle for myself since 2004, And they have gotten pricer since that time.
Ones side is like " you only live once" and the other side is, " holy crap, that is a lot of money for a car.

As for what they are, there are 3.
2) 5.0 gt prem trim, one manual, one auto.
and the last is a turbo 4, prem trim car.

It is odd, I did not have this problem when we bought my wife's vehicle last year. I guess because this one is treating myself. I'm at odds.
If you're gonna treat yourself, go with the 5.0 lol

Weyland-Yutani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT, '17 Volvo V60 Platinum, '04 E-150
It is.

I mean I feel ya, because I agonized over it too. But that's just what they cost. There's plenty cars you can buy for less, but if you look at new cars in the $40k~$50k range, it's all pretty normal stuff.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
It is.

I mean I feel ya, because I agonized over it too. But that's just what they cost. There's plenty cars you can buy for less, but if you look at new cars in the $40k~$50k range, it's all pretty normal stuff.
In the olden days before the pandemic insanity, one could get a stripper GT for 31K or so. I've been really happy with mine, all of the fun but none of the financial guilt of buying a loaded model. Of course, that's not to say I wouldn't have loved a loaded model too. Just pointing out you don't HAVE to play in that price point if it's uncomfortable. I will always maintain that a 301A GT is *tremendous* value if you look at the included options compared to the price.

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
In the olden days before the pandemic insanity, one could get a stripper GT for 31K or so. I've been really happy with mine, all of the fun but none of the financial guilt of buying a loaded model. Of course, that's not to say I wouldn't have loved a loaded model too. Just pointing out you don't HAVE to play in that price point if it's uncomfortable. I will always maintain that a 301A GT is *tremendous* value if you look at the included options compared to the price.
Koons was selling leftover 2019 GT A10's for $29,750.00...........

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Koons was selling leftover 2019 GT A10's for $29,750.00...........
Even better! There were definitely some crazy deals to be had back then. I'm sure there's still some if you look really hard, but I doubt anything of that level by now

Sponsored

Weyland-Yutani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT, '17 Volvo V60 Platinum, '04 E-150
I will always maintain that a 301A GT is *tremendous* value if you look at the included options compared to the price.
Totally agree. In fact, I think the Mustang is a lot of car for the money in any trim level. I'm just saying $40k for a car isn't abnormal or extravagant. That's nice truck or loaded minivan type money.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I'm just saying $40k for a car isn't abnormal or extravagant. That's nice truck or loaded minivan type money.
Totally on point. The ā€œaverageā€ car price last year (before the shortages) was $37k. Of course if you are just looking for a plain Jane point a to b vehicle you can spend a lot less. But then again you wouldnā€™t be on this forum. šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase

Well well I never knew, PP2 GT/301A GT, cool. Not having owned a Mustang this is an interesting factoid.

Thanks

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
The
Eating post words, did a search use filter 301A GT wanting more information. Trying to understand the car model, the page read seemed to indicate that the 301A GT was an earlier version of the PP2

So school me ?
Sponsored