Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912
@ vanquishvzla

https://www.carscoops.com/2021/04/ford-to-start-selling-vehicles-directly-to-customers-in-china/

Told you way back in this thread your jobs disappearing. LOL cant wait for the day when slimy dealership salesman cease to exist. LOL.

1st China...... Just wait coming to a city near you......
My wife and mother both bought their cars from a vending machine....... Very cool and was delivered to the house the next week. Low mileage mint condition 2 year old cars with factory warranty left. No haggle, no drama, no hassle.

Unfortunately, US laws prohibit direct new car sales, and you can thank lobbyists and unions. Used cars are much different.
Sponsored

NotagainV2

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
19 F150 19 Explorer 04 Thunderbird
My wife and mother both bought their cars from a vending machine....... Very cool and was delivered to the house the next week. Low mileage mint condition 2 year old cars with factory warranty left. No haggle, no drama, no hassle.

Unfortunately, US laws prohibit direct new car sales, and you can thank lobbyists and unions. Used cars are much different.
No they dont Tesla direct sales.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
But they can't operate the dealerships on a direct sales basis. Every Tesla is purchased online. They only are allowed to show you the cars in their stores.
The store I went to was actually pretty cool too. No sale pressure so they make it fun. Signed up for a test drive and mentioned it was a birthday present to myself and they were all wishing me happy birthday and full of energy. They really are fun cars for the first maybe 3 minutes.

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
@ vanquishvzla

https://www.carscoops.com/2021/04/ford-to-start-selling-vehicles-directly-to-customers-in-china/

Told you way back in this thread your jobs disappearing. LOL cant wait for the day when slimy dealership salesman cease to exist. LOL.

1st China...... Just wait coming to a city near you......
even better, that way i only have to deal with banks and paperwork... i can sit at my house and just getting all those credit applications/contracts funded with the banks... 😍

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
even better, that way i only have to deal with banks and paperwork... i can sit at my house and just getting all those credit applications/contracts funded with the banks... 😍
Like so many careers, would be wonderful if not for the $%#^ customers and co-workers.

Sponsored