First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Hello there!

Paul, 45, from the Cheese state

I FINALLY got my convertible!!!!!

while I work at a Chevrolet store, partial to GM. I Love ALL cars!!

I LOVE my (New to me) Ride
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hello there!

Paul, 45, from the Cheese state

I FINALLY got my convertible!!!!!

while I work at a Chevrolet store, partial to GM. I Love ALL cars!!

I LOVE my (New to me) Ride
Welcome!

Might want to switch to run flat tires, though.

goodwrch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome!

Might want to switch to run flat tires, though.
I've gotten all kinds of flack, from the guys in the shop that there is the wrong emblem on it, to its missing 4 cylinders :cwl::cwl:

But in the end, I'm the one with the convertible, they aren't as they have said :like:

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
TVS R2650 supercharger plus upgraded radiator, intercooler, fuel charger, intake and engine tuning . Upgraded brakes
Installed catch can ,had exhaust done
Windows tinted. Badges all black roof black ,spoiler black

Yes selling dealers people did motor, I bought car didnt take posession until completed, 3 weeks total.
Well nicely done, that is beautiful, and 700HP, fantastic. That car just has to fly.

Sponsored

Bruiser2017

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/CS Convertible
I joined a few weeks ago and have been studying up since then. I was researching Mustangs and Challengers trying to decide which would suit our needs the best. We test drove a 2014 Challenger and a 2017 Mustang GT convertible.

After much thinking and talking we decided our next car would be a Mustang, but not that 2017. I really like the California Specials so we built one and took the print out down to our local dealer to see what it would really cost. They asked us if they could find us one instead so I said go ahead and try. Surprisingly they found one with every option we wanted and only one extra. I brought thier offer home to the boss and she asked if I was sure I wanted a black car because we had also talked about velocity blue.

I went online and googled a velocity blue convertible to take one more look at a picture and when I clicked on the picture to enlarge it the computer opened a dealer webpage and the car was for sale. I talked to them today and ended up putting down a deposit on it. Now I just gotta wait to get the money out of our account which could take a week. It also needs to be shipped to us so it'll be a few weeks before we have it.

Velocity Blue California Special.JPG

2020 GT/CS
Velocity Blue
Equipment Group 401a
Safe and Smart
10 Speed Auto
3.55 Gears
B&O Sound
Active Exhaust
Nav

Thanks for having me on the site. I'll probably be asking a lot of questions once I start driving the car since I won't have a salesman to explain things to me :)

Thanks for having me,
-Bob

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
I joined a few weeks ago and have been studying up since then. I was researching Mustangs and Challengers trying to decide which would suit our needs the best. We test drove a 2014 Challenger and a 2017 Mustang GT convertible.

After much thinking and talking we decided our next car would be a Mustang, but not that 2017. I really like the California Specials so we built one and took the print out down to our local dealer to see what it would really cost. They asked us if they could find us one instead so I said go ahead and try. Surprisingly they found one with every option we wanted and only one extra. I brought thier offer home to the boss and she asked if I was sure I wanted a black car because we had also talked about velocity blue.
Congrats , Bob , nice ride
I went online and googled a velocity blue convertible to take one more look at a picture and when I clicked on the picture to enlarge it the computer opened a dealer webpage and the car was for sale. I talked to them today and ended up putting down a deposit on it. Now I just gotta wait to get the money out of our account which could take a week. It also needs to be shipped to us so it'll be a few weeks before we have it.

Velocity Blue California Special.JPG

2020 GT/CS
Velocity Blue
Equipment Group 401a
Safe and Smart
10 Speed Auto
3.55 Gears
B&O Sound
Active Exhaust
Nav

Thanks for having me on the site. I'll probably be asking a lot of questions once I start driving the car since I won't have a salesman to explain things to me :)

Thanks for having me,
-Bob
Congrats , Bob , nice ride

Mustang V5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Bought this 66 from my parents in 78. My first car. Drove it, modified it, raced it, literally lived life with it. Sold it after 42 years. Have owned 3 DD Mustangs during that time as well. I wanted A/C, safety features and to start from scratch engineering a faster/quicker Stang. The day after I sold the 66, I bought the 2019.Fun beyond comparison!!
birthday cake crop pic.jpg
2019 Mustang GT PP1.jpg

GeigerZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Greetings everyone!!! Glad to be here! Not new to Mustangs or forums, but new to this one. Purchased a 2020 GT Magnetic Metallic PP1 (soon to have a Whipple Gen5 Stage 1)

The sheer amount of great rides on this forum makes this a very humbling experience.

My dad was always a Ford guy and I naturally followed in those foot prints. However, I was lucky (very) to find my very first car as a 16 year old (1980) in the Sunday newspaper classified <still have the ad we clipped from it>. A 1969 Mustang Fastback that was a steal by today’s market ($700). Yes, it was a solid car with a 302 and very few issues (other than some rust). Cut my teeth on this car and learned lots the hard way. It was my high school car and regret selling it when I was stationed in England (USAF).

Dig the hubcaps!
69Mustang.jpg

Going to try and keep this short and to the point. My wife of 33 years reminds me that I could write a 10 page dissertation just to say “hi”.

Why Mustangs? Oh, I’ve had my share of other cars, but I’m drawn back to these cars over and over! A common theme is taking these cars to the edge (and sometimes way over) of daily driven performance modifications. They are so much fun and it really does come down to what makes you happy. They make me VERY HAPPY since I do all the work myself.

Here are some past rides throughout the years. (it's not even half of ones I've owned, but some of the more memorable)

84stang.jpg

whlstnd2.jpg

88gtpic1.jpg

88pics.jpg

Won the 1999 Bristol True Street Championship in this daily driver w/AC.

cobraweb.jpg
<cobraweb>

Turned from a 1/8 mile and quarter mile aficionado to a corner carving maniac! Open track events and instructing green students – not sure if it can be explained in a few words. Helping those that want to enjoy their rides as much as I do in a safe and exhilarating manner is priceless! Also, there’s nothing like 10/10ths racing wheel-to-wheel with 25 other competitors for 20-40 minutes at a time!

2006gt.jpg
<2006gt>

tws1.jpg
<tws1>

Then on to bigger and badder.

2012 GT500 with VMP Gen 3
Geiger2012-2.jpg

2014 GT500 - pulley and tune only (way too much attention!)

I'm absolutely super happy with the 2020 GT (auto). GT500's were nice, but near Houston - the clutch had to go! Driven manuals for 30+ years, but the way this thing shifts and downshifts - it's a whole new experience!

With the Whipple - I'm sure it will be worth marrying (don't tell my wife!).

2020-1.jpg

Anyways - glad to be here and hope to pass along information gathered for many, many years.

/cheers

drdfblackm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrin
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350; 2011 GT M6 Track Pack
Hello from Flagstaff AZ, not new to Mustangs like most of you but new to this particular forum. I have a 2011 GT M6 Track Pack and I just picked up a 2016 GT350 yesterday. I am plenty familiar with the Coyote but the Voodoo is all new to me so I am looking to gain knowledge and some expertise as time goes on.

Sponsored

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford GT500, 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
Hello, New to the fourm but not new to car fourms. I have a new 2020 on order and can't wait for it to arrive. This will be my 3rd mustang. I had a 92 and a 93 5.0 LX notchback's and i loved them. I've also had 2 Subaru STi's and 3 EVO's. I loved them as well. Looking forward to talking to y'all.

BranoSK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
HI
My name is Brian and im located in NJ.I get 2015 mustang GT with manual transmission.This is my first muscle car so im total beginner in this world of muscle cars.I use to race with street bikes (CCS ) and ride a lot at dirt bikes. I join here to learn more about my new toy and score some good advices. (sry for my engl. its my second language.) HELO ALL
IMG_3043.jpg
IMG_3065.jpg
IMG_3073.jpg

Blue_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blue
Vehicle(s)
2017 Electric Blue GT
Hey, Blue here. Just bought a 17' GT in Lightning Blue and joined the forum yesterday. I had a bad experience with a Grabber Blue 17 GT at a crappy dealership in Houston and posted a thread on it. Hopefully that'll give it's new potential owner some insight. Anyway, I look forward to interacting with and learning from you folks, can hopefully positively contribute to the collective and maybe find some cool locals to hang with here in the greater Orlando area.

**EDIT - Not only did I have the color wrong (I called it electric blue, not lightning blue.....thanks HoosierDaddy), but then I realized I spelled "lightening" wrong too. This has been an epic intro lol!

Blue

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hey, Blue here. Just bought a 17' GT in Electric Blue and joined the forum yesterday. I had a bad experience with a Grabber Blue 17 GT at a crappy dealership in Houston and posted a thread on it. Hopefully that'll give it's new potential owner some insight. Anyway, I look forward to interacting with and learning from you folks, can hopefully positively contribute to the collective and maybe find some cool locals to hang with here in the greater Orlando area.

Blue
Welcome. But unless repainted, if blue its Lightning or Grabber.

Blue_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blue
Vehicle(s)
2017 Electric Blue GT