Sponsored

10.2" Horizontal display Android 4.4.2 touch screen radio

karbate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Balance can be set in EQ app.
For the Radio look at settings extended settings whether you have set it to your region.
The EQ app only lets me change subwoofer for some reason. It doesn't show me the bunch of options like you guys have.

Update: I fixed the audio problem. Still receiving no radio signal however and region is set to USA.
Sponsored

Last edited:

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did your radio antenna plug come out? Right plug?

The EQ app only lets me change subwoofer for some reason. It doesn't show me the bunch of options like you guys have.

Update: I fixed the audio problem. Still receiving no radio signal however and region is set to USA.

karbate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Did your radio antenna plug come out? Right plug?
What does it look like if you can find a picture? I got my unit from rhinoradios so some of the stuff is a little different I think. I only recall connecting the GPS and RCA cables.

Trude1400

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rene
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018 Basic PP US-Version
The Radio connector in the seicane is a fakra connector on the right upper vorne if you have the backside in front of you

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Got a question buys, the 2020 Mustang GTs 300a cars don't even get a CD player. It looks like this unit includes that am I correct?

Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are any car audio stores that sell this and install?

Dave

Odox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Javier
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Got a question buys, the 2020 Mustang GTs 300a cars don't even get a CD player. It looks like this unit includes that am I correct?
This unit has a cd and DVD player slot.

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah seems like its a square blue or yellow connector. Has a clip I think on it.

What does it look like if you can find a picture? I got my unit from rhinoradios so some of the stuff is a little different I think. I only recall connecting the GPS and RCA cables.

Condor1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I was seriously considering the 10.2" unit, because of the CD player. However, I have found I like the Phoenix PX6 system better, and I just ripped all my CD's onto a thumb drive and load it up on the unit using the highest quality sound my PC software had. The unit has 64GB internal, and easily holds hundreds of albums. It's nice being able to just tap the touch screen, scroll through the list of albums, and hit play. No fumbling for CD's anymore.

Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was seriously considering the 10.2" unit, because of the CD player. However, I have found I like the Phoenix PX6 system better, and I just ripped all my CD's onto a thumb drive and load it up on the unit using the highest quality sound my PC software had. The unit has 64GB internal, and easily holds hundreds of albums. It's nice being able to just tap the touch screen, scroll through the list of albums, and hit play. No fumbling for CD's anymore.
Does it have its own amplifier? That's why I like the Seicane unit.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys to those who have the Seicane how is the amplifer. I don't need anything room shattering, just something with more oomph than the factory base stereo amp.

Dave

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Playing through the factory base speakers it is noticeably better. I still ended up adding an amp and component speakers. The RCA out on these seems to be noisy too. Fought with it for a while and ended up using an isolator.

Hey guys to those who have the Seicane how is the amplifer. I don't need anything room shattering, just something with more oomph than the factory base stereo amp.

Dave

Condor1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Does it have its own amplifier? That's why I like the Seicane unit.
No, it uses the original radio. I upgraded the speakers to Pioneer D-series front and rear. Then, I used Forscan to equalize the existing DSP. The new head unit also has its own DSP built in when you use the provided MP3 player software, because it sounds better than the Sync software DSP. The sound quality is more than good enough for me, as I personally don't crank my music to the point where I need an amplifier. I just like good "quality" music.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am leaning toward the Seicane, but then you just read some of the reviews on YouTube and puts the fear of God in you.
Sponsored