Sponsored

8 inch Android Touch Screen Navigation

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Randy that's definitely a fair answer but I'm on the more optimistic side and want to get rid of this 9 button dial pad in my 2017 car without paying $600 for a low-spec WinCE screen (Moddiction/TomTop unit). I'm sure if things go well with either the samples or the first batch it'd be a lot easier to be on board because you'll have something tangible to base it on.
Sponsored

HotBadgerFart

"Is it dead?"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
...and it's the same guy who brought the Tesla Unit here in bulk.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
These guys are pretty bad at filling out an informational poll...it should only take like a minute of your time!

And randy, no it wasn't an ebay seller. It is the guy that brought the Tesla unit to the masses of the forum and organized multiple batches of it. I wasn't interested in having only a screen in the middle of my so I didn't go for it, but I definitely trust him. Last time the group buy fell through he had collected the funds and had everything ready to go but ended up having to refund everyone and ate some of the costs associated with it (in addition to all of his time put in to dealing with Chinese manufacturers).

Sponsored

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
I have the 10.2 So unless this had a working bluetooth stack Im not interested. Sounds like we wont know that for a while.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
As in for an OBD2 connection or between phone and headunit for playback?

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick D
Vehicle(s)
red gt auto
I'm not interested in sinking any more money into a system that doesn't provide amp outputs at this time.

Sponsored

HotBadgerFart

"Is it dead?"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
If it's possible to ship one of those units to Montreal Canada I would definitely be interested !

I would obviously pay any extra shipping cost required.
It's quite a possibility. I know my family in FL ships to family in Ontario all the time, but I'll ask them.

OP
OP
KonaBlue

KonaBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
It's quite a possibility. I know my family in FL ships to family in Ontario all the time, but I'll ask them.
When I order something from the USA I much prefer using USPS, companies like UPS will charge extra for needless papework when crossing the border, it's a real scam. So if I have a choice...

hasimp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hunter
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 - Oxford White w/ Blue Stripes
Still here, still interested. Just saw the poll and filled it out. I hadn't been receiving notifications for some reason.

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
I have the 10.2 So unless this had a working bluetooth stack Im not interested. Sounds like we wont know that for a while.
What do you mean? The 10.2” doesn’t work with Bluetooth? Sorry man I’m not up on my electronic game lol