You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
OK, a bunch of people think others are babies, they DON"T have to like it.

A bunch of people feel legitimate reasons to "bitch", you DON'T have to like it.

MOVE ON, and stop regurgitating the same shit OVER, and OVER!

Moderators, time to close this tread apparently, no????
Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
If you have spare time, remove said tramps and send me a copy of that
FCB: I wondered if anyone would comment on that particular avatar. <smile>

PM sent.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Moderators, time to close this tread apparently,
Jaime: I hope your request wasn't because of the tires getting too cold and losing tread. <smile>

Seriously though, I couldn't agree more. Earl started it however, so we can't close it, just need to use Ignore a bit more.

Edit: My bad AGAIN...thought it was the IP thread...er tread. :-)

Just Plain Bill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Teddy
Vehicle(s)
Sold - 2015 GT 50 th Anniversary

A bunch of people feel legitimate reasons to "bitch", you DON'T have to like it.

Jmeo, well said.

Thread was a train wreck. Don’t get it.

Sponsored

stang-man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GTPP

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Haha how often does your avatar change - by the hour?
<Smiling> Yep, sometimes it does change even by the minute, Rick. I'm never happy with version 1 of any of my images. And, when I'm bored, I come up with a new idea for the next one and start working. If that comes together quickly and I like it better than the existing one, I change it. :-)

AirBusPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I don’t understand this thread.

Ford dealer orders a basic GT500 for their general inventory.

A guy discovers this car is about to be delivered to that dealer, and is unsold.

He makes a deal to buy it.

GT500 future owners, who have ordered their cars find out, and are outraged.

Why?

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
Seriously though, I couldn't agree more. Earl started it however, so we can't close it, just need to use Ignore a bit more.

Edit: My bad AGAIN...thought it was the IP thread...er tread. :-)
If anyone is going to close it , it has to be @V00D00.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
??? Voodoo

They wont close the thread...... think of the ad revenue that would be lost. These little pressure cookers pay the bills around here.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I don’t understand this thread.

Ford dealer orders a basic GT500 for their general inventory.

A guy discovers this car is about to be delivered to that dealer, and is unsold.

He makes a deal to buy it.

GT500 future owners, who have ordered their cars find out, and are outraged.

Why?
You believe that story?

Is there content from his channel that proves your theory? I seem to recall he nixed the CFTP a long time ago and ordered a base in hopes to get it first.

So am I to understand that he told you this story about a GT500 that was unspoken for and was first to be delivered to a Detroit dealership (which is very close to the plant)? Hey, dont we have a member here that ordered his car from a dealership up there (and he can't seem to get his car)?

Your story is not plausible and I dont believe it. It's way more complicated than... "look, there's a dealership with the first GT500 on the lot, I think I'll go buy it".

And by the way, I haven't seen you around this forum since you sold your GT350. Come to think of it, I have never seen you around the GT500 section at all. What's changed?

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
You believe that story?

Is there content from his channel that proves your theory? I seem to recall he nixed the CFTP a long time ago and ordered a base in hopes to get it first.

So am I to understand that he told you this story about a GT500 that was unspoken for and was first to be delivered to a Detroit dealership (which is very close to the plant)? Hey, dont we have a member here that ordered his car from a dealership up there (and he can't seem to get his car)?

Your story is not plausible and I dont believe it. It's way more complicated than... "look, there's a dealership with the first GT500 on the lot, I think I'll go buy it".

And by the way, I haven't seen you around this forum since you sold your GT350. Come to think of it, I have never seen you around the GT500 section at all. What's changed?
I believe this is what he was referring to (it's explained in detail in the video). Long story short, he called dealers all across the country in hopes of finding a GT500 this year. He found one in Fenton Michigan. It's not terribly hard to believe.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I believe this is what he was referring to (it's explained in detail in the video). Long story short, he called dealers all across the country in hopes of finding a GT500 this year. He found one in Fenton Michigan. It's not terribly hard to believe.
That video is month's old.

So is this one. These videos dont corroborate anything. The question is how did he get his first? I get that you all like the kid and want to be loyal subscribers to his channel. I'm sure you all would like to believe we live in a fairytale world where everything is fair and on the up and up. If there was no YouTube channel or if it was anyone else on this forum who got the car first, it would have been praise and accolades. Sorry, not that naive.

Last edited:

AirBusPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Tomster,

Without other evidence, I assume this is the “story”. If you have something factual to dispute it, tell us. Was this GT500 already spoken for, and he slithered in and “stole” from the person who preordered it? What are the other possibilities? Can Ford corporate force a dealer to do that?

I don’t know this guy, in fact I’ve never heard of him.

Don’t take your anger out on me, it doesn’t matter why I’m still here and I sure as hell don’t have to explain anything to you.
Sponsored