LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
One of the first mods I put on my '17.
Very pleased with it. Love the adjustability. Really transforms the handling. From soft and smooth on the street, to stiff on the track. Okay the 20mm wider than stock Michelin Pilot Sport 4S also helps alot on the track.

OP
OP
Steven9194

Steven9194

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT California Special
One of the first mods I put on my '17.
Very pleased with it. Love the adjustability. Really transforms the handling. From soft and smooth on the street, to stiff on the track. Okay the 20mm wider than stock Michelin Pilot Sport 4S also helps alot on the track.
Yea I’m having them installed Friday, so fingers crossed that I like them as much as I’m hoping. I’m gonna do some HRE wheels, and Continental tires, but had to promise the girlfriend this upgrade would hold me over for a while lol.

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Yea I’m having them installed Friday, so fingers crossed that I like them as much as I’m hoping. I’m gonna do some HRE wheels, and Continental tires, but had to promise the girlfriend this upgrade would hold me over for a while lol.
So U basically lied to her and/or Urself? :cwl:

Sponsored

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
I have the Pedders setup and I autocross and track the car on the road course quite frequently. I did install stiffer springs in the back (1300lb/in), but no problems so far. I have different springs to eventually increase from 390 to 550lb/in, but not sure if I will use them, yet.

No problems from me.

OP
OP
Steven9194

Steven9194

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
That’s good to hear. I’ve heard nothing but good things about them, other than people who track their cars changing the springs.

OP
OP
Steven9194

Steven9194

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
So I got the kit installed today, and what I was told was correct, you do not have to cut your strut tower to access the bolts. But with that being said you have VERY little movement with the hole being so small so I’m actually going back to cut it. Found a tool by Vorshlag to make sure the cut comes out clean.
4D4B673C-DF6F-4E1E-AA3A-F0FA793F1892.jpeg

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Pedders setup and I autocross and track the car on the road course quite frequently. I did install stiffer springs in the back (1300lb/in), but no problems so far. I have different springs to eventually increase from 390 to 550lb/in, but not sure if I will use them, yet.

No problems from me.
How is the camber ajustment happening ? I'm debating getting this or KW v3 for my road course but the Camber Adjustment is a must for me as otherwise I need to find tires company for sponsor.

Sponsored

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
How is the camber ajustment happening ? I'm debating getting this or KW v3 for my road course but the Camber Adjustment is a must for me as otherwise I need to find tires company for sponsor.
I opened up my strut tower holes

OP
OP
Steven9194

Steven9194

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Any updates on thoughts after install? @Steven9194
Over all I like the kit, it doesn't ride as rough as I'd expected, and I like the fact that you can adjust the height and stiffness of it. I didn't like the fact that I had to cut the strut tower openings, but this isn't the only kit that you have to do that way apparently. On a 10 scale I'd give it a solid 7.

Sooner_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Manual
I am essentially doing the same research right now. I track the car occasionally and have a lot of body roll in the corners. Thinking that the Pedders Coilover kit with camber plates and sway bars will help. I do plan to call Steeda to get their recommendations, but if anyone has any recommendations regarding the combination of coilover kits, CC plates and sway bars, I would be happy to hear them. Thank you.

nrm101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone experience a Thud from the rear, under crappy road conditions? it seems to be only bad depressions like a sunk mainhole cover? I'v rechecked all bolts, and didn't do any height adjustments to the setup out of the box. 19' GT, also i have checked the factory bottom spring perch on both sides are sitting correct. Looking for some thoughts do i adjust the shock height?
Sponsored