Official AFD E85 "ProFlex Commander" with New Harness

Deathvalleysc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
With the lund tune and all the new horses under the hood you dont need a warranty, you will get to where you are going twice as fast like lightning.
I’m just curious why you keep saying the system is $1k. $799 isn’t $1k. Several bought it on sale. I like the system for the convenience. It’s easy to put on and just as easy to take off. I can mix fuel if I want. And I can run with my 93 tune. I can tell it makes good power. I chose not to go with a flash tune because I wanted to get my car dyno tuned. If I had any issues with my tune the shop is 15 min. Up the road. I’m not taking anything from Lund they do good tunes. It just wasn’t for me. Different strokes for different folks. It’s almost like you came in this forum to argue about tunes.
Sponsored

Matthew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Leadfoot Grey GT350
I’m just curious why you keep saying the system is $1k. $799 isn’t $1k. Several bought it on sale. I like the system for the convenience. It’s easy to put on and just as easy to take off. I can mix fuel if I want. And I can run with my 93 tune. I can tell it makes good power. I chose not to go with a flash tune because I wanted to get my car dyno tuned. If I had any issues with my tune the shop is 15 min. Up the road. I’m not taking anything from Lund they do good tunes. It just wasn’t for me. Different strokes for different folks. It’s almost like you came in this forum to argue about tunes.
I concur.

Deathvalleysc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
on another note, kind of weird how your 71% dial is closer to the 100% than my 80% on my app.

Screenshot_20190807-113054_PROFLEX Connect.jpg
That is weird but I think mine is where it’s supposed to be. Look at the middle line. That’s 50% so 70% is round about where mine is. On the other hand your 80% is less than 50%. Lol

Matthew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Leadfoot Grey GT350
Where I went was $150 for about an hour. Got 4 pulls in with breaks between and it took a while to put e85 in manually.

Sponsored

Deathvalleysc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Where I live they range from $50-$100 depending on the shop for 3 pulls. The shop I got to do my 93 tune told me to come back when I get the E85 kit on and he would give me a free pull. He was curious to what the system would do.

IronSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
been looking around for a Dyno near me, best price I found is $100 for three pulls, shop uses dynojet. is this about what you guys are paying?

my car is getting ppf today can't wait to get it back.
Thats the exact price I was quoted - $100 for 3 pulls

Price goes up if you want the data logs.

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Where I went was $150 for about an hour. Got 4 pulls in with breaks between and it took a while to put e85 in manually.
i think your talking about Tony. i recognize the Tuners inc. did you happen to dyno before the proflex on 93? would this device show more power on 93? hard to rate against 87 as our cars are a "91 minimum" rating.

Sponsored

Matthew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Leadfoot Grey GT350
i get that but i wonder if the proflex added anything above stock on 93.. 487 seems a tad high? but i could be wrong.
I don't see how it could. It doesn't change any maps. I think I dyno"d high on 93 because of the test pipes and catback but could be wrong.

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I don't see how it could. It doesn't change any maps. I think I dyno"d high on 93 because of the test pipes and catback but could be wrong.
ah ok i see i must have missed the test pipes

Deathvalleysc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Update: So I finally got my car dynoed with the proflex commander kit yesterday. I was around e73 and believe it or not my hp actually went down a little from my last dyno at the same shop. Torque did go up some but hp actually went down which is surprising because the car feels stronger. I was kinda pissed so I didn’t think to take a picture of my graph. The owner of the shop that did my 93 tune said the way the system works would benefit a stock gt350 but without adjusting timing he doesn’t see how it would help one with mods. I have a full kooks system, JLT intake and custom dyno tune. I’ve seen you tube videos where people gain decent hp with this system but all the videos I’ve seen the system was put ion stock cars. I may end up selling my system and going with a Lund flex fuel tune. I didn’t pay $800 to lose hp. It did gain torque but I can’t remember how much. This kinda sucks because the car feels good with the system but the results aren’t there with the mods I have. I thought it could’ve been the shop conditions but the last time I dyno my car the shop temp was around 102. This time it was only 96. I thought about taking it to another shop to get it dynoed but I really wouldn’t have anything to compare it to.

Mjc1241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Question, your custom tune doesn't already include advanced timing or is it just tuned for the long tubes and JLT intake?
Sponsored